Christian writers and readers meet here!

2012 is treating me well. I put my story "The Hen Party" about Christian wives gone wild up in the Kindle store, did a free trial and ended up having a lot of free downloads and some sales.

This moderate level of positive feedback has inspired me to complete a longer work exploring the themes of sexuality among the faithful.

What a fine line there is between the sacred and the erotic.

What did you discover in your research?

Do married Christian women have sexual fantasies about giving themselves to other men just as much as other women?

Do many engage in sexual affairs outside of marriage?

Do they feel regret or remorse for so easily giving-into their men's godless carnal desires & letting them thrust deep into their "godly" and "pure" :) pussies?

Premarital sex
Did many of them engage in sex with the nonChristian men they dated before marriage?
Was it voluntary or did their men, particularly in college, pressure them into sleeping with them?

If they did sleep with their guys, did they express remorse or regret about giving themselves to those men before marriage?

Did they learn a lot about men, feeling them thrust deep into them as they "introduced" them to the real world?

Did they still go to church & repent, but later that Sunday afternoon, ended-up in another heavy lovemaking situation?

That part of it seems especially hot.

Last edited:
Do married Christian women have sexual fantasies about giving themselves to other men just as much as other women?

Do many engage in sexual affairs outside of marriage?

Do they feel regret or remorse for giving their "godly" and "pure" :) pussies to the men they see?

Did many of them engage in sex with the nonChristian men they dated before marriage?
I explored this rather seriously in Substitute Pussy where a devout pastor's wife must offer herself, to save her underage daughter from being used. Yes, consider situations where the devout woman feels driven to another man because reasons:

* The infidelity is categorically more important than her marriage vows
* The (abusive?) husband has cheated; the vows are already cast aside
* Husband is imprisoned or bed-ridden and her body demands satisfaction
* Divine voices in her head tell her to give herself sexually to others
* She's a promiscuous Catholic who exploits confession and absolution

BTW Wally, thanks for resurrecting a nearly two-year-old thread.

Last edited:
Just found this tread...

Christian here myself, take my walk seriously, my flesh is always battling my spirit...

Nice to see other Christians here...

Feel free to IM me so we can talk further...

Thanks!

I explored this rather seriously in Substitute Pussy where a devout pastor's wife must offer herself, to save her underage daughter from being used. Yes, consider situations where the devout woman feels driven to another man because reasons:

* The infidelity is categorically more important than her marriage vows
* The (abusive?) husband has cheated; the vows are already cast aside
* Husband is imprisoned or bed-ridden and her body demands satisfaction
* Divine voices in her head tell her to give herself sexually to others
* She's a promiscuous Catholic who exploits confession and absolution

BTW Wally, thanks for resurrecting a nearly two-year-old thread.

Oh, this is fascinating. I grew up Catholic. I still go to Mass regularly. I don't even try to reconcile faith, such as it is, with my life. Let alone with the stories I write.

Oh, this is fascinating. I grew up Catholic. I still go to Mass regularly. I don't even try to reconcile faith, such as it is, with my life. Let alone with the stories I write.

I have a quiet word with the Almighty before bed.
I regard it was talking to a superior friend.

Back