Will exchange sexual favors

jezzilee

*cun~tastro~phe*
If someone will come to my place and fold and put away my laundry tonight. I don't feel like it.

What would you do for a klondike bar?

If someone will come to my place and fold and put away my laundry tonight. I don't feel like it.

What would you do for a klondike bar?

I'll trade you running the vac for folding laundry <hopeful look>

Ya autta have a twosome before planning extra curricular activities, yeah?

Phone sex doesn't count.

:devil:

Dayum girl.

Now this is a thread.

lol

Too late.. I already did it! Although, the dryer is tick, tick, ticking away!

Can't wait for the FermLukJezz sammich?

Shit just got real! :D

I like doing laundry. Can I try on your clothes?

Yes! You can even steal your favorites. I have too much and need to purge again or get another closet.

I'll trade you running the vac for folding laundry <hopeful look>

Only cuz I love ya!

Hey - Don't be volunteering me for threesomes with my friends. :mad:

I knew that was his idea!!! Are you thinking what I am thinking?

*searches under pile of 'stuff' for jetpack*

I'll fold laundry for a Klondike Bar. As long as whatever that particular perversion or position is does not entail any of my openings being penetrated.

I knew that was his idea!!! Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Um, why do the men we talk to keep trying to get us in threesomes?????? They might back out if they thought it was gonna be a foursome.

*searches under pile of 'stuff' for jetpack*

I'll fold laundry for a Klondike Bar. As long as whatever that particular perversion or position is does not entail any of my openings being penetrated.

That leaves you out!

They're packed. You know it's legging and boot season for me now.

I wore the new black boots today, btw. LOVE them.

Pix or it didn't happen...I wore new black boots today too, rhinos. Steel toed boots.

I have a HUUUUUUUUGGEEEEE calling card.

Hey, asshat! I'm posting in here too!

Pix or it didn't happen...I wore new black boots today too, rhinos. Steel toed boots.

Lol, my boots aren't quite that sturdy. But when I dress up for work Monday I'll try to snap a pic. I also got two new sweater dresses (because that is the other staple of my wardrobe during the fall and winter).

I doubt it, they seem, adventurous!

Yes, I heard far more about a toilet seat today than I really should....quite adventurous.

*insert my jezzilee patented type gigglesnort here*

Lol, my boots aren't quite that sturdy. But when I dress up for work Monday I'll try to snap a pic. I also got two new sweater dresses (because that is the other staple of my wardrobe during the fall and winter).

Yes, I am sure you get to dress way nicer than I during the week, but I clean up good on the weekends!

Yes, I heard far more about a toilet seat today than I really should....quite adventurous.

WHY?

First of all, I :heart: you like no other.... second read my pink up top...

Also, another answer to the why and threesomes? They have a deathwish? :D

Isn't a sweater dress just a hoodie wrapped upside down around your waist to hide your butt?

/highschoolstyle

WHY?

First of all, I :heart: you like no other.... second read my pink up top...

Also, another answer to the why and threesomes? They have a deathwish? :D

The toilet seat - It's just best not to ask.

I imagine you do clean up nicely on the weekends. :rose:

And don't they realize that IF we ever agreed to threesomes they'd be left in the cold? It sounds all fun until someone is left bitching in the corner that all they can do is watch....wait, most men are still good with that, aren't they?

Isn't a sweater dress just a hoodie wrapped upside down around your waist to hide your butt?

/highschoolstyle

Sure....if that's what you call THIS dress (which is the exact dress I bought).

102820614_F56.jpg

Back