Fingerfucking III

Status
Not open for further replies.
When his fingers make her feel incredible.

tumblr_nz6w9iAF0r1tduf00o3_500.gif

Dollie

I love this thread when hubby lets me cum to Lit. I'd like to be the woman in every photo.

Can you read her body language? What do you think it's saying?

I see plenty going on: the anticipation when she presents herself to him, her reaction when he caresses her cheeks, and the erotic tease when the lube glides down over her erogenous zones. Lastly, when he fingered her roughly but sensually, his every move made her body trembled blissfully.

I admit the lube scene is quite erotic even though I prefer natural lube. Don't get me wrong, I do use lube; I need it when I wear my Pure Plug and for the fun that follows. ;)

Last edited:
I see plenty going on: the anticipation when she presents herself to him, her reaction when he caresses her cheeks, and the erotic tease when the lube glides down over her erogenous zones. Lastly, when he fingered her roughly but sensually, his every move made her body trembled blissfully.

I admit the lube scene is quite erotic even though I prefer natural lube. Don't get me wrong, I do use lube; I need it when I wear my Pure Plug and for the fun that follows. ;)

Oh, to be the lucky man that gets to have fun with you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back