Post Here And I Will PM You

Lunation

Back in a Bit
Title says it all.

The PMs will be random. Possibly nonsensical. And there is a non-zero chance raccoons and/or squirrels will be involved.

Dirty PMs only upon request submitted in triplicate.

If you do not receive a PM I probably got distracted and wandered off. Apologies in advance.

D(.)(.)

Title says it all.

The PMs will be random. Possibly nonsensical. And there is a non-zero chance raccoons and/or squirrels will be involved.

If you do not receive a PM I probably got distracted and wandered off. Apologies in advance.
Dollie========= I'm confused. Please send a PM explaining this.
Please don't harm any animals when PMing
Dirty PMs prefered but i forgot what a triplicate is.
I will not accept crappy apologies from any man.

Title says it all.

Never can resist the chance of a PM from a stranger,especially naughty ones when requested in triplicate. Yes please,yes please,yes please!

Can I specify dirty racoon or squirrel? Both are disgusting varmints but squirrels can be more easily kicked.

Dirty squirrel pm
Dirty squirrel pm
Dirty squirrel pm

If triplicate needs to be submitted in different posts, please rewrite original instructions and insert in the suggested slot.

*any suggestions will not be considered

Oh Luna, you're going to be very busy my friend ...

*laughs out loud*

All orders filled! And copy/paste not used once.

My work done, I triumphantly exit.

I did all that I could. But dirty squirrel PMs are hard to top.

I want one, or three... but then what if you send me three of the same? What if you send me none? I don't like this waiting nonsense.

😥

D(.)(.)

Thanks for the PM. Hubby says the only good squirrel is BBQ'd well done.

A non violent non animal PM would be fun.

Trying to pick up women in another man's thread? For shame! :p

!!! It was topical, there are only so many people who make a post about guys with hands in their pants. It's been my avatar since I started, it was perfect!

!!! It was topical, there are only so many people who make a post about guys with hands in their pants. It's been my avatar since I started, it was perfect!

It's time for a new avatar then... that is 6 years old?! :eek:

Back