Ladies, Do you love older men?

I used to prefer older men. Then I started to prefer men who were the same age as me. Now, I prefer men who are a year or two younger.

evidently not very many. I have posted,answered many ads on CL with no results. I am 62 and still very active,and look pretty good,for my age. I love a nice creampie,and orally bi,but most ads want a guy with 8+ inches. *sigh* It is what it is.

evidently not very many. I have posted,answered many ads on CL with no results. I am 62 and still very active,and look pretty good,for my age. I love a nice creampie,and orally bi,but most ads want a guy with 8+ inches. *sigh* It is what it is.

You don't have to be 62 to find craigslist disappointing. ;)

Actually, when you're looking for something like a May-December dynamic, that's one of the few times when Lit affords an advantage over sites offering ads from your local area. There may be relatively few people seeking the same thing, but Lit draws from a huge, international audience.

Granted, it can be tough to actually meet that special person when they turn out to be thousands of miles away...

No. My experience with older men was less than stellar. Ill never make that mistake again.

I've been with a few, the oldest was about double my age at the time, (I was 24) and he was very good. In fact he came more in the night we spent together than most younger guys could in a week!:)

No. My experience with older men was less than stellar. Ill never make that mistake again.

* Hugs * I had bad experiences with guys my own age, then met hubby who is 17 years older, and he's lovely.
There'll be someone for you of one age or another, hon.

I've been with a few, the oldest was about double my age at the time, (I was 24) and he was very good. In fact he came more in the night we spent together than most younger guys could in a week!:)

It's the same rule for older men as with older women. Experience is sexy and of course they've picked up lots of tricks over the years.

Welcome back group.

I'm Jim, 43 and always looking for a nice young lady to spend some time with.

Have a great day!

I used to prefer older men. Then I started to prefer men who were the same age as me. Now, I prefer men who are a year or two younger.

That seems to be normal. As a teenager I desired mature women,then wanted ones my own age,and as I got older,wanted younger women.

Love older men and always have. Oldest has been 14 years older than I, could barely keep up! I loved it!

A

I think it's more a state of mind than an age. Generally I've come to appreciate more lately older men. Not by a ton mind you, but an extra 10 years around about. There just seems to be a better level of maturity than with young guys my age. What it really comes down to is the mental connection and physical attraction. If those are there then everyone's happy :).

older men???

yyyyy yes i do!

i remember when i was in my mid twenties i had a crush on an older man who could have been my father. i thought he was sooooo cool. i remember having wild and crazy fantasies about him doing wonderfully dirty things to me.

guess i have a "daddy fetish" or something.

Love older men! There's just something so hot about an older man who knows exactly what he wants and just how to get it...

Back