Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm... Oh, you'd be naked, cause if you're gonna do it, do it right!!!! And as for bad/good..... not sure if bad is good, but it sure is more fun......;):kiss:

Oh shit! Naked?!?!?! Um...I am totally blushing right now. You do what you just said right? :eek:

And being bad can be more fun, but only with the right person ;)

Oh shit! Naked?!?!?! Um...I am totally blushing right now. You do what you just said right? :eek:

And being bad can be more fun, but only with the right person ;)

Mmmmmm..... I do what, sweetie??? Clean my windows nude???? I've been known to clean my whole house nude...... ;):kiss:

You are a feast fit for a king!

I've always wondered why they call me the Queen of Litland, now I know..... :D:kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmm..... I do what, sweetie??? Clean my windows nude???? I've been known to clean my whole house nude...... ;):kiss:

I'll help clean your house with you if you are gonna be nude! :D

Or will I be regulated to washing windows?

I'll help clean your house with you if you are gonna be nude! :D

Or will I be regulated to washing windows?

Mmmmmmmm....... Maybe have you help me buff the floor..... Wax the wood...... Or water the fern.....;):kiss:

Mmmmmmmm....... Maybe have you help me buff the floor..... Wax the wood...... Or water the fern.....;):kiss:

If you are going to work the hell out of me then I would appreciate it if you helped relax me afterward...I'm not asking much, maybe a mutual rub down :devil:

If you are going to work the hell out of me then I would appreciate it if you helped relax me afterward...I'm not asking much, maybe a mutual rub down :devil:

OMG!!!!! I'm slipping..... You didn't get any of my little puns??? :eek::kiss:

OMG!!!!! I'm slipping..... You didn't get any of my little puns??? :eek::kiss:

Nope....and I am an idiot! I totally get it now...I can't believe I missed that...what a wasted opportunity there. :(

Though I hear an orgasm on spin cycle is pretty intense!

Nope....and I am an idiot! I totally get it now...I can't believe I missed that...what a wasted opportunity there. :(

Though I hear an orgasm on spin cycle is pretty intense!

Mmmmmm..... Maybe cause most of your blood is not in your brain right now, which isn't a bad thing..... ;):kiss:

This may totally shock you, but I have never climbed up on mine and tried that...... Always seemed to tame for me when I placed my hands on one when on spin...., lol..... :kiss:

Mmmmmm..... Maybe cause most of your blood is not in your brain right now, which isn't a bad thing..... ;):kiss:

This may totally shock you, but I have never climbed up on mine and tried that...... Always seemed to tame for me when I placed my hands on one when on spin...., lol..... :kiss:

Well then it would work perfectly. I would be able to pick you up y your sweet little butt and place you on top of it when the cycle is going on. ;)

And as for the first comment...I'll leave that to your imagination ;)

Well then it would work perfectly. I would be able to pick you up y your sweet little butt and place you on top of it when the cycle is going on. ;)

And as for the first comment...I'll leave that to your imagination ;)

MMMmmmm........ No imagination needed..... Litland.... all us pretty gals..... all ya'll hot guys..... those teasing little threads..... Yep, no imagination needed....... There's only one thing that could be happening right now.... We're all holding our hair brushes up to our mouths and lip syncing to Born to be Wild..... ;):kiss:

MMMmmmm........ No imagination needed..... Litland.... all us pretty gals..... all ya'll hot guys..... those teasing little threads..... Yep, no imagination needed....... There's only one thing that could be happening right now.... We're all holding our hair brushes up to our mouths and lip syncing to Born to be Wild..... ;):kiss:

Please don't play "dead or alive"....if you do you will see this "sexy guy" look oh so foolish :D

I just need a very good workout partner...this place I'm going to next week is co-ed...I am going to e so embarrassed.

Mmmmmm.... Just walk in like ya own the place, lol.... ;)

You'll be fine, I have faith in ya, sweetie....:kiss:

Mmmmmm.... Just walk in like ya own the place, lol.... ;)

You'll be fine, I have faith in ya, sweetie....:kiss:

Thanks hun! I need to come up with a name for you too btw...I'm still nervous as fuck about the whole thing.

I need to get my mind off of it

Thanks hun! I need to come up with a name for you too btw...I'm still nervous as fuck about the whole thing.

I need to get my mind off of it

Oooooooooo......... A name for me, Aver..... Can't wait to see what you stamp me with..... ;):kiss: I have no idea why you're so nervous...... I seen those pics of yours.... Looks yummy to me..... All the girls are gonna be checking you out, sweetie.....;:kiss::rose::kiss:

Oooooooooo......... A name for me, Aver..... Can't wait to see what you stamp me with..... ;):kiss: I have no idea why you're so nervous...... I seen those pics of yours.... Looks yummy to me..... All the girls are gonna be checking you out, sweetie.....;:kiss::rose::kiss:

I will come up with a name for you, and then stamp you with it. I just have to know you a bit more first. And I hardly think the girls that are there are going to notice me at all... :eek:

I will come up with a name for you, and then stamp you with it. I just have to know you a bit more first. And I hardly think the girls that are there are going to notice me at all... :eek:

Mmmmmmmmmm.... beg to differ, mister, mister..... Trust me, you will turn heads....;):kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmm.... beg to differ, mister, mister..... Trust me, you will turn heads....;):kiss:

You turn heads all the time...how could you not. I totally took over your thread with self esteem issues, but talking to you is making them disappear quickly.

So now my question is....

How are you doing tonight? :kiss:

You turn heads all the time...how could you not. I totally took over your thread with self esteem issues, but talking to you is making them disappear quickly.

So now my question is....

How are you doing tonight? :kiss:

First off.... It's my thread, sweetie.... and it can take on any form, it has a life of it's own....

I like chatting with you.... So don't worry bout that.... I mean.... How many time can you look and my tits, legs, ass, and other bits and pieces anywho..... Don't answer that....;) Let's see..... I've masturbated on it.... Had sex on it.... Flirted on it... Told all kinds of stories on it...... just to name a few things of the top of my head.... So this fits in purrrrrrrrrfectly....
:kiss::rose::kiss:

I'm on my own this weekend.... Just me and my naughty mind, that is.... Hope yours rocks, sweetheart.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Hmmm...my sweet, sexy E all alone...oh the naughtiness we could've gotten into!! :heart::kiss::heart:

Hmmm...my sweet, sexy E all alone...oh the naughtiness we could've gotten into!! :heart::kiss::heart:

Mmmmmm...... Oh don't you know it, sweetheart..... To bad we didn't bump into each other..... You just wait till I corner you.... ;):kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back