Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. If a first date is a let down, there are usually good reasons?

Back at you.

Yes haha my Steve on our first date fidgeted with his phone a bunch but we'd had such a good time earlier in the week when we'd gotten coffee I decided he was just nervous and gave him another shot.

HYE wondered what is that attracts us to certain people? Looks aside.

Yes haha my Steve on our first date fidgeted with his phone a bunch but we'd had such a good time earlier in the week when we'd gotten coffee I decided he was just nervous and gave him another shot.

HYE wondered what is that attracts us to certain people? Looks aside.

Yah, all the time. Some that I think should work just fizzle. Others spark for no understandable reason.

HYE spoiled a relationship by over thinking it?

Yah, all the time. Some that I think should work just fizzle. Others spark for no understandable reason.

HYE spoiled a relationship by over thinking it?

Not to my knowledge no. But then again, I've not been in that many.

HYE spoiled a relationship before it even began by overthinking?

Not to my knowledge no. But then again, I've not been in that many.

HYE spoiled a relationship before it even began by overthinking?

Sure. I'm analytical by nature and too often don't go with the flow and see where it leads.

HYE met someone and acted out a personna for the fun of it and then been in a dilemma when you wanted to see them as 'yourself'?

Sure. I'm analytical by nature and too often don't go with the flow and see where it leads.

HYE met someone and acted out a personna for the fun of it and then been in a dilemma when you wanted to see them as 'yourself'?

Nope.

HYE had someone mistake you for someone else and let them believe so you could score?

Haha, no, but it does sound kinda fun and kinky eh? I'm too honest for that sorta stuff XD

HYE been kissed by a woman?

Yah, I'm kinda Bi and the warm touch of a good woman can melt me like butter.

HYE been at a formal event and just been so swept away by horniness you had to fondle the object of your affection even at the risk of bing seen?

Yah, I'm kinda Bi and the warm touch of a good woman can melt me like butter.

HYE been at a formal event and just been so swept away by horniness you had to fondle the object of your affection even at the risk of bing seen?

Don't really do formal events but we've been out places and I've had that happen lol

HYE been a part of a daisy chain?

Don't really do formal events but we've been out places and I've had that happen lol

HYE been a part of a daisy chain?

Yes, when I was young and more foolish. First, with some girlfriends, was more of a dare and awkward. A couple were mind-blowingly awesome. :devil:

Since we're doing true confessions, HYE?

Yes, when I was young and more foolish. First, with some girlfriends, was more of a dare and awkward. A couple were mind-blowingly awesome. :devil:

Since we're doing true confessions, HYE?

Nope, I've never even seen on in person. My only instances of multi-person sex were a MFF threesome and two guys who took turns on me once when I was also young and foolish.

HYE had a 3 some?

Nope, I've never even seen on in person. My only instances of multi-person sex were a MFF threesome and two guys who took turns on me once when I was also young and foolish.

HYE had a 3 some?

The daisy chain counts. But now I prefer to focus on the one I'm with.

HYE dressed with the idea of how you would peel your clothes in a sexy striptease later that night?

The daisy chain counts. But now I prefer to focus on the one I'm with.

HYE dressed with the idea of how you would peel your clothes in a sexy striptease later that night?

No, but I am the grateful beneficiary of one who does think that. :heart:

HYE wondered why on earth you're so lucky to have such a special SO?

No, but I am the grateful beneficiary of one who does think that. :heart:

HYE wondered why on earth you're so lucky to have such a special SO?

All the time.

HYE thought about selling everything and taking off around the world?

Absolutely.

HYE gotten a truckload of free time and no idea what to do with it?

Unfortunately, I have very little free time that I don't know what I SHOULD be doing with it.

HYE gone into a store, been sold a product that was highly recommended, only to c ome home and do a ratings search on it and wish you had gotten something else?

Unfortunately, I have very little free time that I don't know what I SHOULD be doing with it.

HYE gone into a store, been sold a product that was highly recommended, only to c ome home and do a ratings search on it and wish you had gotten something else?

Not really, but things similar to that. Usually I try to think: as long as it works for me, and it wasn't *that* expensive, I can live with it.

HYE noticed that something that happened to you that everyone tells you is horrible, isn't really that horrible to you?

Not really, but things similar to that. Usually I try to think: as long as it works for me, and it wasn't *that* expensive, I can live with it.

HYE noticed that something that happened to you that everyone tells you is horrible, isn't really that horrible to you?

Most t hings that are horrible that have happened to me, have been truly horrible. My friends tend to say, "that sucks but you are going to come out of this just fine."

HYE used those Damage Free Photo hanging things...are they really damage free and do they hold up the stuff you need them to?

Most t hings that are horrible that have happened to me, have been truly horrible. My friends tend to say, "that sucks but you are going to come out of this just fine."

HYE used those Damage Free Photo hanging things...are they really damage free and do they hold up the stuff you need them to?

I have no idea, and I'd like to know as well. Our new house has spotless walls, I'd like to not damage them.

HYE moved with just the help of friends, no moving company?

I have no idea, and I'd like to know as well. Our new house has spotless walls, I'd like to not damage them.

HYE moved with just the help of friends, no moving company?

No. Moving companies just make it easier; at least that's what I think. :)

Have you ever eaten something and then found out that it was past its expiry date?

Yes, a few years back when I was college. It worked, but it required strict discipline.

Same question. :)

I am trying now, but I never did it before and I'm not into the whole weight loss culture and discipline thing. So I'm trying to just cut some simple things, like alcohol and snacks, and see how far I get. :/

HYE had someone buy you underwear? (As a matter of fact, I haven't. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back