how's things in your World

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I often am bumping myself. . .gets sticky;)
oh, if i want to get sticky i read a story-look at pics or vid samples ;) :p :D :devil:
see what i mean :p

Last edited:
just Fran said:
oh, if i want to get sticky i read a story-look at pics or vid samples ;) :p :D :devil:
Pics aren't my thing... the written word doesn't do much for me if I don't have company ... videos are nice. ;) PHONE is better. lol. :nana:

Pics aren't my thing... the written word doesn't do much for me if I don't have company ... videos are nice. ;) PHONE is better. lol. :nana:
yeah, i talk to ling on the cell often but she's with her honey and visiting ;)

Good Morning {{{Fran}}} :kiss:
Iam here to bring you Hugs & :kiss: es & wish you a HAPPY HUMP DAY :D

Good morning to you Fran ~ Nice to see you sleeping in. . .;)
good morning red :kiss: -no not really sleeping in, send my hubby to work and then i got four little monsters coming that iam looking after ;)
so right now i got a little time left in between ;) have a wonderful day :kiss:

Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{Fran}}} :kiss:
Iam here to bring you Hugs & :kiss: es & wish you a HAPPY HUMP DAY :D
ohhhh, good morning p j :kiss: geee i see you found my thread how sweet of you to cum and visit :D thanks for the hump day wishes-
heheee dont know hun maybe ? ;) hugs and :kiss: es back at ya muahhh

Blue Dolphin said:
Here I be Fran, as promised
:kiss::kiss:
Blue
mhhh, thank you blue :kiss: i see things are starting to look up iam getting some visitors :D ---- :kiss: :p :kiss:

just Fran said:
mhhh, thank you blue :kiss: i see things are starting to look up iam getting some visitors :D ---- :kiss: :p :kiss:

And UP is the way it should be darlin¬ :D

Some things never change huh :devil:

he he he

Blue Dolphin said:
And UP is the way it should be darlin¬ :D

Some things never change huh :devil:

he he he
yea, blue thats right -as long as things look up there isnt much to worry about. :D :cathappy:

Lance Hardrock said:
Hi fran, I didn't know you had your own thread.
Mind if I perv around here? :p :nana: :p
that what its for lance iam glad you noticed it -thanks for cuming by :kiss: :kiss:

just Fran said:
i see you found it too, wasnt really that hard was it ;) i mean to find :D :devil:
Well, just have to have the right bait sometimes, which you do.

Azuldrgon said:
Well, just have to have the right bait sometimes, which you do.
mh wonder what that would be? do you still smell ling on me ? :p

Lance Hardrock said:
OMG, reading that just about made me cum in my pants. :p :kiss: :p
oh? did you just realize that might be true
and that you missed out on a lots of things ;) :D
you could have had this ~~~> you know :p :D

`Good Morning {{{{{Fran}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss: just a quick good Morning & lots of Hugssssss & Kisses~ P J

Fran... Now that picture you posted a few posts ago... is one of the hottest I've seen and my own personal fantasy... well okay, I'm sure I share that fantasy with many. ;) Have a beautiful day. :kiss:

Papa-Joe said:
`Good Morning {{{{{Fran}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss: just a quick good Morning & lots of Hugssssss & Kisses~ P J
mhhhhh {{{{ p j}}}} :kiss:
its so nice to cum here in the morning and have hugs and kisses waiting for me
thank you hun hope you have a wonderful day xtra hugs and :kiss:s for ya

Fran... Now that picture you posted a few posts ago... is one of the hottest I've seen and my own personal fantasy... well okay, I'm sure I share that fantasy with many. ;) Have a beautiful day. :kiss:
heheee :) i felt kind of naughty so i thought i leave something xtra juicy for the guys, but iam glad its your fantasie too :D
have a teriffic day sweetie :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Back