Looking for females

aliceee

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Posts
236
Looking for a special girl (or two) for awhile

I have been a little selfish lately, plus studying for school exams will take up a lot of my time for the next two weeks, and also going away for another week or two, so I want to give back to the man whom I wish to be my DOM. I am looking for females (non-gender conforming is fine as long as you were born female) ages 18-54 for him to play with online (Skype only on mic and cam) and possibly in real life. You can be a sub or vanilla, it doesn't matter.

I love him, and I want him to be happy, so please message me if you are interested. I promise you won't regret it.

Post your interest or send me a PM.

Alice 💋
 
Last edited:
Bump.....

Just bumping to get more eyeballs.
Please... no jokes about balls haha

Alice💋
 
Should I arrow my search? Am I posting in the wrong section?

Bump.

Alice 💋
 
Bumping......

Bumping this thread for a cool female don't be shy 💦

Alice 💋
 
I have met a few cool girls so far and would like to meet more.

I'm bisexual, so I'm also looking for myself when my exams are over, so let's have fun!

Alice 💋
 
Elton John
"All the young girls love Alice...
Tender young Alice they say...
Come over and see me...Come over and please me...
Alice...It's my turn today !"
 
may I pm you? not looking for a couple situation, but perhaps some advice or an ear heh bi curious, in a committed relationship and have been told to 'explore'. no clue how to do that though or how I feel about it.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to help out online, if you're still looking. I'm up for anything. ;)

may I pm you? not looking for a couple situation, but perhaps some advice or an ear heh bi curious, in a committed relationship and have been told to 'explore'. no clue how to do that though or how I feel about it.


Pm me but right now your note seems confusing. If he wants you to explore and you have no clue how to do that, why are you limiting yourself with not a "couple situation"

He did say "Explore", didn't he?
 
I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps they are hoping you join in the play the first time or too to help them ease in with your SO.:kiss:
 
Alice - your private message box is full and,...

and she is trying to reply to answer your question about Skype....
 
I'm very nervous about the whole thing. I have some bi girl friends who I am talking to .. planning on going out with one of them to an event next Sunday. My relationship is long distance so I don't see him that often. I'm just not sure how to broach the subject, relax and that type of thing. I've always been ultra conservative so even entertaining the idea is very new to me.
 
Back
Top