Questions about mind control erotica

Mister_Shy

Virgin
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Posts
3
Hello, everybody-

So I think this might be my first time posting on the messageboard in several years. Sorry in advance if I bungle any board etiquette along the way.

I love Literotica and have been reading it for ages and writing on it since 2011. This year I finally started self-publishing my erotica and romance, which has opened me up to a whole new audience of readers. While I've enjoyed getting paid for my smut, it lacks the fluid and immediate conversation that flows so naturally on this site. I've received many wonderful comments and emails from readers over the years - and, Lord knows, some equally heinous ones - and so as I branch out into other genres of erotica I'd love to learn more about what turns people on.

On Lit, I've typically written in genres that turn me on (F/D and B/S incest), but a recent mind-control story of mine is doing very well and I'm interested in exploring that genre further. My understanding, from the research I've done so far, is that oftentimes the control aspect is more of a turn on than the sex itself. If there are any writers or readers out there that love mind-control, please share your thoughts on what makes a mind-control story really work for you. Thank you in advance!
 
Back
Top