Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

Kent was not believing what was happening. Anya, with the apparent flip of a switch, had gone from resisting everything, to a bonafide, slutty tease. Granted, he liked her better this way, but the sudden transition was still hard to fathom.

She did everything she could to try to get his cock in her mouth, but he was too large. It was going to take a lot of practice for her to be able to perform proper oral on him. Still, he had time, and now that she appeared to be more compliant, practicing wouldn't be nearly as much a chore as it felt it was going to be.

However, when she started to get up, claiming she was too sore, the lilt to her voice said it was a tremendous tease. Kent grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Oh no you don't. You aren't finished until I say you are. For one you're never going to get used to being stretched unless you do it on a regular basis, and two, you aren't leaving until I've cum at least once, and maybe you have once or even twice."
 
Anya was a bit startled as he grab her and pulled her back: " your being selfish, again....that is not being a good husband.." She smirked at him : " perhaps you should stop...aren't you tired....? "

She reach down to stroke his hard cock with a smirk : " then get it over with and just cum in my hands..." distracting him from the temptation to use her pussy and cum early in her hand *
" I wanna feel you cum in my hand....God knows your close..."

She tries to boldly take charge and have him cum in her hand, defiantly. She tries to get the upper hand in hope turn table around on him and he learn submit so she won't have comply to his demands. Especially submitting to his big Cock.
 
Kent ignored all Anya's smartassed comments and bent her over the edge of his desk. Her pussy might be sore, but it was wet. He could smell her arousal.

Flipping up the hem of her nightgown, he held her down with one hand while he lined himself up with her hole. She tried to wriggle away, but she was pinned.

Without further warning, Kent pushed forward as far as he could get before the tightness stopped him, which was only an inch or so behind the head.
 
Anya gasps as he suddenly bend her over his huge desk, wince as be easily held her down. Panic as she felt him lift the hem of her nightgown : " Kent. ..please...Don' ... " * She let out a painful cry as he stretch her pussy wide once more..*

She struggle under him ,whimpering : " please...not...like this...arrgghhhh. ..please i'm sorry.. * She finally began take responsibility in her wrong doing for the first time. Though it was obvious it was her way to try to get him stop and need get him deny her holes to her husband.*"

She reach back with her hand to try push him off still defying his authority
 
Considering her discomfort (okay, pain) the night before, this couldn't have been easy for Anya's young pussy, but just like any muscle, it would be necessary to keep working it to get it used to being worked.

"Shh," Kent whispered. "You need to relax. It's the only way you're ever going to get used to this. I'm sorry but it's true. I know it started to feel good to you after a while last night. Try to remember that. I'm not doing this to hurt or punish you. Please trust me on that." With that, he reached around and started rubbing her clit, in the hope that that extra stimulation would distract a little from being stretched so wide once more.
 
Anya whimpered as he spoke,knowing he spoke the truth. It still did not shrink her fear of pain, though he acknowledge he was aware of her discomfort.she listen to him and try to relax under her husband grip. She parted her legs wider a d lay over his desk with less struggle trying to comply to his wishes

She decide to trust him and let him guide her through the discomfort, gulping nervously. She gasps as he began play with her clit, blushing at the sensation. She tense and shivered moaning as he played with her clit, making her wet...

She bite her lower lip as she held back her cry of pleasure as he rub her clit, though she wince as his cock move inside her : " aaarrrrrgggghhhhh. ..oh god...big ..."

She took a few deep breathe as she decided entice him even with discomfort " ohhhhh God. ..Kent. ..fuck me....I need. ...it...please mmmmore....aaarggghhhh. ..deeper. ....mmmmore. ..please...Kent. ..."
 
Anya's second penetration was going only very slightly better than the first had. Kent knew there was a physical limitation here, but even more than that, his young wife had a mental block to climb over. It was something he could only help her with to a point. Much of the solution was within Anya, herself.

A part of her difficulty, he knew, was that she was still simply trying to make the best of what she considered was a bad situation. Not the most advantageous of attitudes for letting oneself go. He was certain she still harbored thoughts of escaping this and him, and was only going along because she presently didn't know what else to do.

It made Kent feel vaguely predatory, knowing all this, but then, that was his situation as soon as he'd agreed to his mother's choice.

And while he couln't be sure it wasn't all an act, there were those few brief moments when Anya seemed to truly get onto the whole thing, such as when she'd sunk to her knees and gave what he was pretty sure her first blowjob (such as it was, anyhow).

And when she began to beg for more, even though he knew she was once more struggling with his size, he decided to take her words at face value.

Keeping up his manipulation of her clit, and feeling her pussy get ever wetter, Kent pushed forward another inch...
 
Any closed her eyes as she focus her mind on the pleassure as he played with her clit, she began to moan and squirm as she was becoming wetter. Gasps as he continued to thrust in and out of her pussy, shivering under him. She slowly allow herself to relax and enjoy as he teased her clitoris, slowly she actually began to feel pleasure.It was an odd sensation as every thrust made her feel so full ye as he withdrew she felt empty...

She shivered as her nipple harden as she moned, reaching back as she clawed him as he pull back from her pussy, whimpering as she did not like feeling empty from his huge cock. She bite her lower lip before letting soft moans under him. She parted her legs wider in hope ease the penetration, gasps loudly as he slide back in deep: " ooohhhh god...yessss.....mmmmmmmore..."

She threw back her head as he fill her deep making her gasp loudly, her hair whipping his chesstt: " mmmm....ohhh...godd....aaarrrrgggghhh...yesss....." *Raising up her ass higher for her husband as she tighten her pussy around his cock to try prevent him to pull out so easily. She clawed on his desk as he refill her with his cock, making her hiss and whimper softly as she was so wet for him now.
 
Eventually, Kent felt Anya's cunt relax and his cock slid in another inch.

Taking this as an invitation, he started to slowly pump, enjoying tremendously the sensation of her tiny pussy swallowing then releasing his thick hard-on.

After a few deliberate thrusts, though, he began pulling back and Anya reached back and grabbed his ass. She didn't say anything, but her whimper and the fact that she pulled at his hips told him she was starting to enjoy herself, to the point where she didn't want to feel the emptiness his pulling out caused.

Kent chuckled at this turn of events and said, " Don't want me to pull out? I can give it all to you if you like. Just say the word."
 
Anya claws on his butt cheek to prevent him from pulling out, whimpering with needs....god she needed feel so full by his cock it was never enough. She barely heard his statement as she left red nail mark on ass, whimperig and shaking her head: "nooo...mmmm....oooohh..."

She began to slide on his coc till it was too much yet needing him to impale her, god she was getting so wet for him...licking her lips as she was sooo hungry to feel him pound and impale her till she could not bare it.

She tried to slide back o his cock, as she did not want his huge cock to withdraw his massive cock, she began to milk his cock to entice him to fuck her and she whimper with need for a fuck from her husband.
 
Kent just smiled and enjoyed as, instead of responding in words to his offer, Anya simply started fucking back on him. He let her take things at her own pace, and each time she pushed herself on his cock, a little more penetrated into her wet, warm folds.
 
Anya slowly slide up and down his cock whimpering as she found it impossible continue past half his length as he ws so big.
She gasps as she try ride half his length as she moaned as she was soaking wet for her husband. She clawed at his bag as she needed him slide the rest in her pussy,panting loudly. God she found herself needing slide every Inch in her pussy
" ohhh God. .I need it all....ppplllleeeaaassseeeeeee. ... "
 
Kent let Anya try a while. If she was able to get him all in by herself, it would be all that much better. However, ultimately, it wasn't to be. He watched as her young pussy swallowed as much of him as it could, but she couldn't get his big, thick cock more than two-thirds into her cunt. He had to admit, even that much looked incredible, stretching her little hole far wider than he was sure it'd been since the previous evening.

When she started to whimper and beg for all of him inside her, he didn't wait to question. If she wanted it all, he'd give it to her.

Grasping Anya's hips, Kent pushed forward, past where Anya could bring herself to go. Her tiny pussy gulped down his thick cock, albeit with some difficulty, until his hips rested against her round, smooth ass and his balls bounced against her clit...
 
Any winced as he grip her hips firmly before screaming In a mix of great pain and pleasure as he impale her. She grip on the edge of his desk ,as she grip her teeth ; " ohhhhh ....aaarrrrrgggghhhhh. ..fuck me...please....fuck me harder. ..."

She raise up her ass and began milk his cock with her sore, hungry pussy. God he got her so wet when he took charge...her nippleson her so painfully hard as she was so wet ; " arrgghhhh. ...deeper. ..mmmmore. ..fu...fuck...me don't stop....I need it bad...."
 
Kent could tell his cock in Anya's tint cunt was still quite a tremendous stretch, but she didn't scream to be let go this time. Instead, she called for it all. In fact, after a short while, she was asking for his cock, just like a slut.

With such encouragement, Kent began to fuck Anya slowly - she was so tight, slow was the only way he could get all the way in. Still, fuck her he did, and she took him, every inch.

Then, after several minutes inside Anya's gripping cunt, Kent finally pulled out, leaving Anya gasping and confused.
 
Anya squirmed under him, hissing as he slowly impaled her on his massive cock...She grip on his desk trying relax and enjoy his slow thrust thought it was still odd sensation but she grit her teeth as he played with her clit. She blushed as he teased her clit and manage to slowly thrust and slowly enjoying his lovemaking.

She blinked as he suddenly withdrew making her feel empty, she slowly turned confused thinking he was displeased. Victoria began to lower her baby doll feel embarrassed as she got up, frustrated and confused: " I am not a whore to fuck only for your need..." She straighten up, blushing and try walk past her Kent...
 
Kent grabbed Anya's arm as she tried to escape, her slutty desire once again transformed in the blink of an eye to rage and indignance.

"You read too much into things. This one is admittedly my fault. My doctor is coming in an hour to give you a physical. Full rundown, and also to evaluate you for the best, most effective birth control method. It wouldn't do for you to go through such a checkup with a pussy full of cum, now would it?"
 
Anya gasp feeling Kent strong grip on her which was a reminder of his power . Her anger turn to share,me realizing she was overreacting to her own insecurities. She hated herself to be on Such an emotional roller-coaster since he took her virginity.

She turn beet red as he explained why he withdrew so suddenly from her body : " i m sorry kent"
She cursed under her breathe: " I seem to say that a lot lately...."

Anya hated herself to have such a negative view on life or more on him. It was obvious ious , he was simply keeping his word to her: " thank you for keeping your promise to me kent ...I guess whend you get lied too so much, one tend to jump to conclusions"

She kisses his cheek, blushing at him
 
"What I ask is that, instead of jumping to conclusions and flying off the handle, that you'll ask questions. If I have answers, so will you. If I don't have answers, I'll try to find some for you.

"I know you still aren't fond of this arrangement, but I beg you to give it a chance."
 
Anya nodded: " that is fair enough, I do promise to try avoid my bad habits..." She found herself more relax as he gave her some guidance on what to expect of him . It was so odd as she realize, he was being fair with her . The only time all went to hell was when she had a freak out and threaten them harm.

She nods : " I will give this a chance, it's the least I can do after my warming introduction..." * smirks* " I have to ad it i have been difficult .....to say the least "

* a tap at the door before the Butler inform the doctor was in the other room. She followed the Butler for a thorough exam. Once all was examined, the doctor left with few blood samples and inform her Kent will be given results. The doctor set a scan exam and other test in the next few days to ensure a full exam. *

* the Butler return to inform him a staff left to get her pills and was given a new babydoll and told that Kent was waiting for her in their bedroom *

She changed and headed to their bedroom...
 
Kent was surprised, but pleased, that Anya didn't make a fuss when she was fetched to meet the doctor, particularly since she was nude. She further allowed herself to be led, nude, to her examination.

Kent had originally intended to accompany his young wife to her exam, but decided it was probably best not to. She was struggling at times to not have all this ovetwhelm her, and he knew that, in her mind, he was doing everything in his power to keep her off balance. Being in the room while she was poked and prodded would have simply emphasized that impression.

Kent simply sat back at his desk, still nude, and finished the work he'd been doing when Anya had arrived. That done, he cleaned up and sent word for Anya to meet him in the bedroom when she was finished with the doctor.

Eventually, she did reappear, wearing yet another piece of lingerie that left little to the imagination.

"Come over here," Kent patted the bed next to him, putting the tablet he'd been reading aside.
 
Anya walk over the bed and sat beside him, she exposed her needle poked arm : " he took so much blood, I nickname him vampire ...."

She exam her arm : " I look like a junkie... " * burst laughing *

She smiled : " thanks for the doctor appointment. ..I appreciate it, kent... " * looks up at him with puppy eyes* " I would love to get real clothes, fast... I will. End up with a cold or give the wrong impression to your staff..."

She stRangely started feel comfortable with Kent part of her life. It was strange at times when she remembered how they met the first time*
 
Kent laughed at her joke. "Yeah, sometimes it does seem like they really enjoy their blood work."

"Don't worry about the staff. They've seen me nude on many occasions. You can trust them. I know for a fact that both the butler and the head cook go to a nudist resort on their days off. Most times, together.

"You look spectacular, I must say. I like this wardrobe for you. I think whoever bought these things for you had very little imagination regarding the vast selection there happens to be for women's lingerie. It appears that the majority is babydolls. Not that I'm complaining, but there is so much more..."

Kent hadn't dressed since stripping earlier. "Take off your clothes. Get used to being nude with me."
 
Anya jaw drop as Kent inform of nudist resort: " nooooo of. ..really together...that sounds wrong " * laughs at the image that came to her mind*

She blushed: " well thee is a big selection but I aimed for any doll. ..it covers more..."
Anya hesitated a moment but finally complied with his request. She blushed as she slowly stripped, covering herself with her hands.

" does it really after, I always end up naked when your around..." * She smirked at him, pulling her hair forward to hide her breast and her lower parts . *
 
Kent smiled at Anya's surprise regarding his butler and head cook. "It's how I know they can be trusted with such things. If they felt they could get by with it, I'm sure both of them would do their jobs in the nude.

When she explained why she kept wearing the same kinds of lingerie, he responded, "Please don't cover yourself up. try something else next time, if you feel you need to wear anything. To be honest, I've only been dressing around here so you'd hopefully feel more comfortable, since nudity seems to disturb you."

When she complied with his request to join him in nudity, he only saw her body briefly before she tried to cover herself up, strategically placing her hair so that certain parts were hidden from view.

Kent reached over and pushed her hair away, revealing her gorgeous breasts and naturally bare pussy. "Don't cover yourself in front of me," he said quietly. However, there was no "Please," to make it a request.
 
Back
Top