In the Back Yard

monak4u

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Posts
17,115
closed to ab 25

I was walking over to my next door neighbor's when I heard him working in the back yard. He was piling leaves in the trash can. I can see him bending down in his shorts, his muscles lifting the leaves and placing them in the trash. It was turning me on.

"How are you doing?" I asked.
 
hi

I am fine i say i keep working but can not take my eyes off of your nice tits and legs in your short shorts i ask what youa re doing out today
 
"mmmmmmmmmmm...nothing.....ok if i come in." I walk in the yard and sit down on the lawn chair. My shapely legs are crossed and my shorts ride up my thighs.
 
mmm

I say come on i n i was just about to take a break anyway would you like something to drink? I have some beer in the icechest over there if you would like to get us one I have to put this rake up real wuick i look at your legs as you are stitting in the chair trying to get a blimpse between your legs to see what type of panties you have on
 
"Sure." I get up and get a couple of beers from the cooler. I hand one over to you. My hand slides along your arm as you take the beer. I brush my breasts against you as I leave.
 
mmm

i feel my cock gettign asemi as your tits brush m y arm i ask you what you have planne for the rest of the evening? I tak e a sip of the beer and go over to where you are sitting i pull up a chair in front of you and sit with my legs open so you can see my pulge in my shorts
 
"Why, nothing." I look at the bulge in his shorts...Excited already. I was already sweating from the heat. I take a couple of sips of the beer and begin to feel warm.

"What did you have in mind."
 
I looked around and said "God it is hot, mind if i sit by the pool?"

I turn and start walking toward the pool, my shapely ass showing what it's got.
 
As you walk to the pool I can feel my cock swell even more it is now getting to be uncomfortable. I take off my shorts and underwear letting my cock stand tall, it bounces nicely with each step as I stand and walk behind you to the pool.
 
the back yard

About that time a head pops over the fence and its the neighbor on the other of your neighbors house. Hey! he shouts, whats going on over there? Is it a pool party? your neighbor says, Well hi Rock, how are you? Sure why dont you come on in. 3 is company here, not a crowd. I come in and stand by the pool. I look at you in the pool swimming back and forth on your back, your huge. round tits with hard nipples sticking straight up in the air. Whos this? i ask my neighbor? Oh, sorry he says, This is my neighbor on the other side of my house. Isnt she beautiful? She sure is I say. I look at her and say, "do you have to have a suit to get in the pool? You look at me and stand up in the shallow end and I see your cock standing straight up. You say to me. does it look like I have a suit on? Get those clothes off and jump in. I takwe my shirt off and then my pants. I can tell that you are anxious to see my cock. Jeans hit the ground and i stand up, right in front of you is the most gorgeous cock you have ever seen. At least 10 inches you figure and soooo big around. You cant wait for him to get in the pool so you can splash water in his face and get the fun started.
 
Why I am getting ready for a dip in the pool and you know that we have a rule here no clothes allowed on the pool deck and all who swim must be naked. Don't break the rules and make me come over there and strip off your suit
 
Last edited:
back yard

your neighbor and his neighbor have already peeled off all their clothes and are in the pool. Both of them looking directly at you. Teasing you, calling you "chicken" and all kinds of things. Thats all it takes and you slowly take off your top. Exposing the most beautiful and most perfect tits that either one of them had seen, much less kiss,lick or suck on. as their eyes are glued on your fabulous tits neither on of them has noticed your thumbs hooked in the bottoms of your bathing suit. then slowly you slide them over your ass and down your smooth shapely legs. Both guys go crazy then and start telling you to come on and get in the pool. you slowly walk to the steps making sure both of them get a good look at your hot, hard body. You swim out to the center of the pool where they are and when you get there one of them gets in front of you and the other gets behind you. BOTH of them have raging hard ons. and they squeeze you in between them. Four hands feeling all over your body. Four lips kissing you all over. two HUGE cocks rubbing up and down against you. Then your neighbor picks you up and lowers you down on his cock. then slowly pulls you back up on it. Then his neighbor puts his cock right at the opening of your ass and the neighbor in front lowers you back down on his cock. allowing the one in back to slide right up your ass. In just two strokes you have got both of these guys inside of you and nothing has ever felt so good. they raise you up and then let you down, and you know theres no way for you to last very long before you are exploding with orgasm after orgasm. And these orgasms will be the biggest and most earth shattering you can even imagine. Having fun? one of them asks and giggles. then the other one says to you we have planned this for quite some time and tonight sweetheart we are going to fuck you NON STOP. You cant believe what you have just heard. they quicken their pace and soon they are both banging you fast, hard, and deep. Then it happens. without any warning you start to cum. and it is so overwhelming that you scream out loud, I,M COMMING!! I,M FUCKING COMMING, MY FUCKING GOD, I,M COMMING!!!!!!!!!!!! For the next 5 minutes or so you are lost in extasy. Your body is limp and you are exhausted, but this is only the start they both say to you at the same time. and you know they are right. Tonight you are going to get fucked until you cant move, and even then they are both going to fuck you some more.
 
OOC...

Hey Rockhard....looks like you are kinda new to this! Here is a friendly tip....let the lady tell, say, describe and voice what is happening to her and her thoughts about it you will have much more fun and get a better response if you do :rolleyes:
 
Watching you slip out of your clothes only serves to make me grow harder. I think it will be great fun to take you in the water and the fun we just had inside let's me know you are worth the chance. Walking in the pool I slip up behind you and reach around to your titties letting my stuff cock press into the crack of your ass.
 
I shiver as you cup my breasts and give them a squeeze. I can feel your stiff cock against my behind. I makes me hot.
 
Seeing Monak and Bees, naked in the pool, with Bees wrapped around Monak from behind, cupping her firm breast and squeezing her nipples, I can only imagine where Bees is positioning his throbbing cock.

Stripping naked, as is the rules, I slipped into the pool, facing Monak; looking into her eyes and kissing her full luscious lips, I push my tongue between her lips to explore her, to taste her.

Lifting Monka's legs around my waist, the water supporting her weight, my hard cock slides between her slippery pussy lips ..
 
I let my hands slide down your front to your wet pussy I then run my finger over your clit, up and down till I feel you start to move with my touching. Holding you tight I press my cock to your butt
 
Living next door to Monak is a treat. My speedo is already stressed as it barely contains my half hard cock. The little wet spot at the tip is growing larger as I gaze at Monak's beautiful body.
 
I can feel your hands come from behind me. My breasts swell as you cup them. My behind is getting warm and wet by your stiff cock.
 
Back
Top