Naughty secrets with the Babysitter

And the countdown to deletion of that post starts ................ now!!

Yes, I don't think it will take long.

No underage references are allowed here. If you take it down voluntarily you might not get banned.

Nope. It will be gone soon enough. the moderators most certainly have an eye on this thread.

It's 2am and I just got home from babysitting. I'm 24 and earning extra money during grad school but I couldn't help but thinking what if there were some dirty mom's and dads out there.
Anyone want to make some naughty secrets when the kids are asleep?

Many times!

Taught a baby sitter to 'pillow hump'

We were friends with a family who's older daughter often sat for us.

One day I dropped in at her house with stuff for her dad, and she was there all alone. Flirting was her new thing, so we practiced a bit and I noticed tell-tails of arousal. Taking a chance, I talked her into cumming for me.

It was easy to maneuver her into straddling the arm of the sofa, facing the rear with one foot on the floor and the other knee on the cushion. I stood beside her, my hands on her hips, and encouraged her to rock and grind.

The jeans she wore had the seams crossing at a good place under her crotch to press up against her clit. We worked with that and soon she was fully committed to pleasuring herself.

When she leaned forward against the sofa back for support and took control of her gyration, I moved my arm across her shoulders and my head close to hers. I spoke all the encouraging words I could think of while trying not to break her concentration.

It was a while before she started voicing little moans and finally tensed up for her climax. I praised her, hugging her and stroking her hair as she came down, then rolled her off the arm onto the seat and stepped back.

Discretion was catching up with me, urging me to get out of there before things went any farther. After a few more words about how proud I was of her and her ability to cum, I disengaged and left to finish my errands.

Last edited:
Lol I'm babysitting right now and just saw this lol... bad thoughts lol

What sort of bad thoughts? Are you attracted to the people you are babysitting for, or are you thinking about what could happen if a friend came over?

My wife

Going back over this thread has my mind reeling. A good looking, new single father moves in a couple doors down. His new work schedule as him working evenings a couple nights a week. My sexy little hotwife takes a shine to him. She volunteers to help him out by babysitting those nights. The kids are in bed when he gets home. Soon a sexual attraction builds between them. Then those nights she spends a few hours in his bed with him.

It's 2am and I just got home from babysitting. I'm 24 and earning extra money during grad school but I couldn't help but thinking what if there were some dirty mom's and dads out there.
Anyone want to make some naughty secrets when the kids are asleep?

If only you where closer :eek:

What sort of bad thoughts? Are you attracted to the people you are babysitting for, or are you thinking about what could happen if a friend came over?

Lol I guess I find him attractive... her not so much. But he is married and it's just like a fantasy I guess. I would feel so bad if I made him cheat.

😳

So I just wanted to post... it came like really close last night. I babysat for this one couple I sit for sometimes. He's really attractive for an older man. Anyways they come home and he walks me home. It's cold out so he's letting me wear his jacket. We get to about my house and we're facing eachother to say goodnight and he reaches around me to take his jacket off of me and we like linger there. I'm pretty sure like we both stepped into eachother at the same time and he was about to kiss me... his fucking phone goes off. Like seriously? That would only happen to me. Moment killed.

So I just wanted to post... it came like really close last night. I babysat for this one couple I sit for sometimes. He's really attractive for an older man. Anyways they come home and he walks me home. It's cold out so he's letting me wear his jacket. We get to about my house and we're facing eachother to say goodnight and he reaches around me to take his jacket off of me and we like linger there. I'm pretty sure like we both stepped into eachother at the same time and he was about to kiss me... his fucking phone goes off. Like seriously? That would only happen to me. Moment killed.

Wow that's horrible timing I bet next time he leaves the phone at home hope to hear more if that happens

Love babysitting fantasies

I've had babysitting fantasies ever since my high school girlfriend was a sitter. I always got rock hard thinking about the dads seducing such a hot impressionable girl, or coming home to find her asleep on the couch and caress her tight young body until she wakes up so horny that she can't help but let him do whatever he wants to her young perky body.

I have also jerked off sniffing my teen babysitter's discarded panties while I watch out the window as she swims with my kids. Loved her cute teen panties and her scent.

I've had babysitting fantasies ever since my high school girlfriend was a sitter. I always got rock hard thinking about the dads seducing such a hot impressionable girl, or coming home to find her asleep on the couch and caress her tight young body until she wakes up so horny that she can't help but let him do whatever he wants to her young perky body.

I have also jerked off sniffing my teen babysitter's discarded panties while I watch out the window as she swims with my kids. Loved her cute teen panties and her scent.
I love this ❤️

Ah making out with the babysitter. I never did anything with the parents but getting to hook up with my girl when there was only a sleeping child was around was awsome.

So I always thought my 1st time I would like wanna keep private and just for me and him. But omg I can't stop thinking about it. Anyways so I'm obviously no longer a virgin lol. I was babysitting for the guy from my last post. His bitchy wife was out of town and he went out for an evening. Anyways he was texting me the whole night and when he got home asked if I wanted to watch a movie. So we did. And cuddled. And then he was holding my hand 😍. At one point we were just staring at eachother and he leans in and kisses me. Ummm fucking phenomenal kisser. We start like touching eachother all over. I look at him and tell him I'm ready. He picks me up and carried me to his bedroom. Started taking my clothes off and kissing my body all over. It was like heaven. He got between my legs and started to enter me. It was so sweet how gentle he was being. It def hurt. It was my 1st time. Plus I'm small and he's kinda bigger than me lol. But... IT. WAS. UHHHHHMAAAAZINNNGGGG. We did it 2 more times that's night. Then after he took his kid to school in the morning... five more times. It hurts to walk now but I can't wait till we are together again 😍😍😍

Back