The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That all depends on how hectic and layered your schedule is. If you have to take the time to think things through before you start the process it reduces the chance that you will have to make last minute changes, or redo something.

Then again no organization system is any good if you don't use it.

Licks her cheek

I'm bad at organization.

Well who didn't see that coming?

See what?
 
There's enough reminders in my phone already. I don't need another.

The very top of my list is already occupied with 'Quit job and run away to a secluded island where lists won't be needed.'

This could just be the music I'm listening to, but have you considered opening up a restaurant in Santa Fe? You could forget this cold bohemian hell. Pack up all your junk and fly so far away...
 
Steals the dream away from all the rawring and daddynoise and keeps her and cuddles her and helps her with the lists.

I'm a list writer too. It works sometimes, and it doesn't others. But you do what works for your brain.

*is happily stolen and cuddled*

It'd probably be easier to wait until the weekend, I'd say.

I work in a job where weekends are the most hectic time.

Tuesdays normally works for me.


Wait... no. I already got a man Tuesday.
 
I'm bad at organization.



See what?

Well doll, maybe that would help you squeeze some more time out of things? It seems stupid but taking the time to plan things out and getting into a well thought out routine can really help streamline the process.

With all of the things you are juggling (Random man adding excluded) you could use that extra time for you know sleeping, and eating and all the stuff that I KNOW you are not doing because I know you.

:p
 
Well doll, maybe that would help you squeeze some more time out of things? It seems stupid but taking the time to plan things out and getting into a well thought out routine can really help streamline the process.

With all of the things you are juggling (Random man adding excluded) you could use that extra time for you know sleeping, and eating and all the stuff that I KNOW you are not doing because I know you.

:p

Wait... wait..... you're suppose to sleep and eat? WHAT?!?!

Hm.


Then I think the only thing to do is jump over the moon.

But.... what if I miss and hit it?
 
All I'm thinking reading this is that a cow jumped over the moon and, at the moment, I couldn't even get over a jam tin.

*scoffs more Advil*
 
Strictly speaking, it wouldn't be a dog pile since there are no dogs in the pile at present and no dogs in a position to join said pile.

Metaphorically speaking, I'm with SB. No.
 
I'm a 14ft metal dinosaur...If I joined in a dogpile everyone would be dead and I would have nobody to talk to....
I will go with the consensus of 'No'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top