The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*steals his bottle and throws it*
Can't you see what this is doing to you?!
What about the TEAM?!
/afterschoolspecialmode

But... all the cool kids are doing it!

*points at the cool kids, group together under a single spot light, who are, in fact, doing it*

I wanna be cool too!

"You alright! I learned it by watching you."

Haha! Nice.

tumblr_m7h3i8meOW1r0byew.jpg

I just saw the new Batman today.

I was skeptical of the pretty princess Anne Hathaway.

But that was hot as f*ck.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Is that weird? Because I very rarely read other's as well, so it always surprises me when someone says they've been reading one of mine.

I know! And it really freaked me out to find out that people read the scenes I was involved with. I always skip over other people's scenes when they play here in the lounge, because it seems like a private thing to me. Then when I was playing with Plexi and Noon, several people commented about it in another thread, and even sent PMs about it. I got PMs asking me to write certain fantasy scenes with certain Lit members, not the one who sent the message, but just so they could read it too!

Oh, I guess everyone is going to be reading our thread kitteh. ^_^

Enjoy. I know I am. :D

*takes it as quite a compliment.*

I know! And it really freaked me out to find out that people read the scenes I was involved with. I always skip over other people's scenes when they play here in the lounge, because it seems like a private thing to me. Then when I was playing with Plexi and Noon, several people commented about it in another thread, and even sent PMs about it. I got PMs asking me to write certain fantasy scenes with certain Lit members, not the one who sent the message, but just so they could read it too!

Yeah, it's always really flattering when I find out people are following a thread of mine they're not involved in (and it also makes me think I can't help but disappoint them eventually), but it does always surprise me. I've even ended up writing with a few people because they liked other threads I was in. I guess it's always just kind of surprising. I sort of "research" someone before I write with them, but as a general rule I don't read threads I'm not in.

Of course, as I pick up more and more threads, I also have less and less time to do that to begin with.

Yeah, it's always really flattering when I find out people are following a thread of mine they're not involved in (and it also makes me think I can't help but disappoint them eventually), but it does always surprise me. I've even ended up writing with a few people because they liked other threads I was in. I guess it's always just kind of surprising. I sort of "research" someone before I write with them, but as a general rule I don't read threads I'm not in.

Of course, as I pick up more and more threads, I also have less and less time to do that to begin with.

Yes, that is what I was afraid of too. It's what really makes me hesitate to play in the lounges now. But I guess you're right in that it's kind of like an audition for people to see what a person's writing style is like. I did get quite a few solicitations for writing after that.

I always looked at it like this, if people mind others reading their scenes? They'd take it private. Anything done in a lounge thread imo, is open for reading. And I seem to remember a long time ago (or so it seems) an certain elf spying on her gladiator friend and I in the mansion *grins* complete with humorous comments from the peanut gallery around here. Glad and I were cracking up so bad we could hardly concentrate on what we were writing.

Certain people I'll read their scenes because, well, they're just that damn hot and the chemistry they have with their co-writer at the time just snares me in. As for threads, yeah, it blows me away that others read any of mine. I hardly ever think about an audience.

I always looked at it like this, if people mind others reading their scenes? They'd take it private. Anything done in a lounge thread imo, is open for reading. And I seem to remember a long time ago (or so it seems) an certain elf spying on her gladiator friend and I in the mansion *grins* complete with humorous comments from the peanut gallery around here. Glad and I were cracking up so bad we could hardly concentrate on what we were writing.

Certain people I'll read their scenes because, well, they're just that damn hot and the chemistry they have with their co-writer at the time just snares me in. As for threads, yeah, it blows me away that others read any of mine. I hardly ever think about an audience.

Just so you know... I've approached two other people recently for writing characters in the future on The Sojourn thread, and both of them said they were following it already.

A fact I attribute mostly to you, so.. thank you for that. :D

:eek: Well Cait, it was hot. You were hot. He was hot. I was naive and had the hots for both of you at the time. :kiss:

I have to admit that since that time with Plexi and Noon, which was the first time I tried a threesome scene, (I think it was around Christmas sometime) I haven't played much in the lounge, but as certain Litsters can attest, I do play in chat. Ah well, I'll get my mojo back at some point.

:eek: Well Cait, it was hot. You were hot. He was hot. I was naive and had the hots for both of you at the time. :kiss:

I have to admit that since that time with Plexi and Noon, which was the first time I tried a threesome scene, (I think it was around Christmas sometime) I haven't played much in the lounge, but as certain Litsters can attest, I do play in chat. Ah well, I'll get my mojo back at some point.

Psh. We can fix that. ;)

:p

Just so you know... I've approached two other people recently for writing characters in the future on The Sojourn thread, and both of them said they were following it already.

A fact I attribute mostly to you, so.. thank you for that. :D

The pleasure is mine, SB. I'm just glad you even approached me about writing Calypso to begin with. I'm also glad to see that you have people interested in writing in the thread, that's just all kinds of awesome. It's not even mostly me, Mister. You sell yourself short. You're a damn good writer.

I know there are some great writers here. I shall have to make a note to read some of ya'lls work. :)

LTIT: Matilda is my favorite movie.

Without a doubt, Milady. Without a doubt. Someone is going to tempt you again and you'll be steaming up all the windows around here!

The pleasure is mine, SB. I'm just glad you even approached me about writing Calypso to begin with. I'm also glad to see that you have people interested in writing in the thread, that's just all kinds of awesome. It's not even mostly me, Mister. You sell yourself short. You're a damn good writer.

He said I get to be Nausicaa! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back