Confessions: What are yours? (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm, well, I'm guessing you're not Asian. lol
I always had anime hair, but that didn't make me look FOB. Now I have full fringe, no asymmetry, no blue in my hair, just below shoulder-length, I mean, this is such an average-girl haircut that every azn girl has had. And now I can be added to that. lol But it frames me bone structure well. I just don't like how it looks without eye makeup.

LOL!
I'm the whitest guy you could know!

And maybe you could use that as an excuse to always wear makeup!
 
I don't like it, though... whatever, I've always looked young, now I look... really young. lol

If you don't like your hair.... Change it!

ICT I always thought pixie do's look great on Asian ladies. :D
 
I just got my hair cut yesterday, and it's been about 8 months since I'd had a haircut. It's just taking me tie getting used to it. lol

ICT I've been through just about every haircut. Except this one. lol I was a house model at a salon.

Model level beauty, eh?

ICT I am more than a little fascinated to see what you look like!

IACT I'm not one for hair do's anymore... I was... I did all sorts to my hair... Now I'm paying the price for that colourful youth!
 
Can you not just simply and politely pass on it?
Why do you feel the need to explain? Just say 'No thanks' when offered.

I don't explain, this is why I just go with the flow. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean that I need to deprive others because THEY do.
 
I don't explain, this is why I just go with the flow. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean that I need to deprive others because THEY do.

Thats fair enough...

But you don't have to eat it.
Or is it that you don't like to cook(prepare) it?
 
Thats fair enough...

But you don't have to eat it.
Or is it that you don't like to cook(prepare) it?

I usually don't eat it. I don't like making it and when someone else is tasked with dessert, they're not open to anything else but pumpkin pie. I think there's room for it and something else.
 
ICT I slowly stroked my cock, whilst talking to a gorgeous female colleague this morning on the phone. She had no idea!! She is so sexy, and has such a soft Afro-english accent. I am still horny thinking about it.
 
ICT I'm so flipping horny. I've been mb'ing for an hour and I just can't scratch that itch.
 
ICT my haircut makes me look super Asian FOB.
But I'm getting used to it and it is pretty sexy with some red eyeshadow.
Um..Pictures please!

ICT I'm so flipping horny. I've been mb'ing for an hour and I just can't scratch that itch.

Damn. I don't think I was up yet.

ICT this hasn't been a great start to Turkey Day...lost power, no stove in the house. UGH.
IACT it's gonna get better, but it's a big PITA right now.
IACT I feel like I'm getting sick.
IFCT when people of my ilk (men, that is) get sick, we sometimes get ornery.
IFFCT I am ornery.
 
ICT I've been trying to send AJ a PM over the last couple of days...

IACT somewhere I know I've another way of doing that...

IFCT I don't feel like searching my old PMs right now... :rolleyes:
 
ICT I'm so flipping horny. I've been mb'ing for an hour and I just can't scratch that itch.

ICT That's a whole new excuse for 'I couldn't get out of bed this morning' ;)

IACT I've neglected my friendships around here a bit lately. The curse of RL commitments, etc.
 
ICT I got pretty naughty last night, all alone on my trampoline in full view of the street. :devil:
 
Ict I ate enough for 2 days. I only wish I had eaten enough for two days as well. :devil:
 
Ict im sitting in an office waiting to have a job interview and I'm on Lit. Lol
 
ICT I got pretty naughty last night, all alone on my trampoline in full view of the street. :devil:

ICT that must have been a sight to see!

IACT I want this weekend to move as slowly as possible. The prospect of going to work after nearly a week off sounds awful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top