Women: Where is your favorite place for a man to cum?

Deeeep inside. It's a warm reminder for a couple of hours afterwards that we were one.
 
Apart from the usual fun places, I like it when during missionary position, a man pull out of my pussy and then cum on my stomach and then the two of us hold each other tight and rub against each other while his cock and balls and cum are in between our bodies.
 
My girl is an avid fan of having the guy drain his balls deep inside her pussy. Needless to say, she hates condoms and has taken plenty of risks in the past ;)
 
I like a man to cum in my hand into the air and all over his stomache while I pump his ass. Is that to forward?

well actually......, it sounds a bit backward (pun intended).
 
Depends on my mood. My feet is a nice place, but when I'm feeling really dirty I like him to fuck me doggy then cum on my ass so I can feel it drip down and through my pussy.
 
I've already said that a couple of times around lit, but either in my pussy/ass or in my mouth.
 
My favorite is for him to do it deep inside me. Its nature’s intent that I get inseminated when I get fucked. That act of being inseminated is something very special that women get the pleasure of experiencing. Being able to feel it happening makes it extremely enjoyable for me.

I love when he makes that final thrust into me, striving to go as deeply into me as he can. His cock comes alive, pulsing and throbbing. Knowing that he’s shooting his seed deep inside me. Knowing that he’s putting a part of himself inside me that is mine to keep.
 
Back
Top