Tit Torture

Dodgers

Literotica Guru
Do anyone like tit torture? If so giving receiving? What is your favorite thing/s to do?

Well, I do. I am a submissive masochist. I enjoy sexual pain, part of which would be breast bondage (tit torture).

I have endured electrical tape, duct tape, and rope as means to bind my tits. The bindings have remained on well into my tits turning a deep purple color.

I've enjoyed various things like having my tits slapped/paddled while bound, the wearing of nipple clamps, and so on.

The sensation is encredible!!

~Toy :kiss:

TT

MasochisticToy said:
Well, I do. I am a submissive masochist. I enjoy sexual pain, part of which would be breast bondage (tit torture).

I have endured electrical tape, duct tape, and rope as means to bind my tits. The bindings have remained on well into my tits turning a deep purple color.

I've enjoyed various things like having my tits slapped/paddled while bound, the wearing of nipple clamps, and so on.

The sensation is encredible!!

Thank you for starting the replies

of these that you have mentioned which do /did you like the best and the least.

So far we have found out that she does not like those Japanesse nipple clamps or hard smacks with a long wooden spoon

I've enjoyed all that I mentioned above. Though, electrical tape is easier to get off than duct tape, and it's less sticky.

And, I personally love hard smacks. (Be it with a hand, wooden paddle, riding crop, and so on.)

There's very little that I've tried within BDSM that I have not liked. :)

Tit torture ... how can it be torture when it feels so good?

I have my nipples pierced which really helps with all the extra tittie torture. I have had my breasts tightly bound, my personal favourite is with good, old fashion ropes. Hot wax and needles are also amazing.

My nipples are naturally large ... especially since breast feeding .... and I have had elastic bands wound round them for a whole day and night as a punishment before now.

I have read that the breasts can be come de-sensitized by too much abuse, but as yet I haven't found this to be true ... or perhaps I just need more abuse! :kiss:

abuse

speedy tortoise said:
Tit torture ... how can it be torture when it feels so good?

I have my nipples pierced which really helps with all the extra tittie torture. I have had my breasts tightly bound, my personal favourite is with good, old fashion ropes. Hot wax and needles are also amazing.

My nipples are naturally large ... especially since breast feeding .... and I have had elastic bands wound round them for a whole day and night as a punishment before now.

I have read that the breasts can be come de-sensitized by too much abuse, but as yet I haven't found this to be true ... or perhaps I just need more abuse! :kiss:

THX and please by all means play on

Re: TT

Dodgers said:
Thank you for starting the replies

of these that you have mentioned which do /did you like the best and the least.

So far we have found out that she does not like those Japanesse nipple clamps or hard smacks with a long wooden spoon

Try starting with an about "medium" flogger..Alternating with ice..*grin* It usually produces some ...interesting, results

Re: Re: TT

EKVITKAR said:
Try starting with an about "medium" flogger..Alternating with ice..*grin* It usually produces some ...interesting, results

And we also bought some nipple cream. HOT which I think is a bunch of BS, because if you keep putting it on you may feel a bit of warming sensation.
Also in that small bag we also keep a tin of ALTOIDS peppermints handy

Do the altoids work well? Do you have to slip one in your mouth and then suck on her nipples, or can one feel the sensation after getting the mint wet and then placing on the nipple?

I've actually had things like Icy/Hot, Gold Bond menthol cream, cinnamon thoothpaste, and other similar products placed on my nipples and clit. The sensation was encredible! :eek:

I always liked my nipples sucked, bitten and twisted harder than most women I know and have been with, so I knew my breasts could take a lot but....

recently, I was leaning over on all fours with him in my mouth...my breasts were hanging straight down (I'm a 44D) and she started to slap them, just a light slap at first, like just recognizing they were there. I guess I moaned because it prompted her to slap harder. The more she slapped and the more painful the sting got, the harder I sucked him so we were all pretty into it. Right before he was about to cum, she started to squeeze my breasts really hard--not the nipple but my entire breast--harder than anyone has ever massaged them. It was almost like she was milking my breasts, using both hands to squeeze one before she moved to the other one. It was so painful but so damn arousing that I came when he did. It was one of the best things the three of us have ever done.

I have always had attention paid to my nipples but never my whole breast in this manner. We have since been looking at tittie bondage....the thought of having my breasts bound until it becomes almost unbearable just drives me wild. We have been talking about how long I might be able to stand it (and before damage sets in) and we are hoping to start early in the night and keep me bound. We just haven't decided what to use....I am all for rope but I know there are plenty of options. We have even looked at forced milking and considerd that....I just had no idea how much it arouses me. I dunno...the pain is amazing, especially when she inflicts it.

I would like to read for more ideas. There is so much we know that can be done to nipples but the pressure and force on my entire breast is really the stimulation I (and they) loved. Anyone have any other suggestions, please post them.

We do a lot of breast torture, or should I say he does and I receive. My breasts are extremely sensitive so the sadist in him delights in giving them daily attention of one sort or another. His favourites lately are squeezing the nipples between his fingers until they are flattened to wafer thin, and crushing my breasts with his hands as in squeezing very tightly while often pushing down on them at the same time. He has very strong hands, so it is no tender caress....and of course with my little problem with pain reaction I end up doubled in laughter....:rolleyes: Yes, I am not one of the people who cries from the pain, I laugh uncontrollably and on occasion he can push it to the point it gives over to tears after plenty of laughing.

Other things we do and enjoy have been bondage, some of which is in the Cafe, wax, and flogging as well as hitting with hands, crops, paddles, belts, canes and some kitchen implements....oh and deep biting. Is al good and hopefully we will be moving onto needle play soon.
(Edited to add (how could I forget?!!) ice, vibrating clamps, various other clamps, clothespins, hairbrush beating, wire brush abrasion)

Catalina
b16.gif

Last edited:
I love to torture boobies. Male titties, female, I don't care. They are really special.

I do not give as good as I get in this instance. Breast play always made the homicidal in me come to the surface very fast, it was a good guarnteed scene ender for me. I never liked to go there.

My boobies are meant to be kindly worshipped, everyone else's boobies are meant to be bit hard. That's just the law in my world.

Netzach said:
I love to torture boobies. Male titties, female, I don't care. They are really special.

I do not give as good as I get in this instance. Breast play always made the homicidal in me come to the surface very fast, it was a good guarnteed scene ender for me. I never liked to go there.

My boobies are meant to be kindly worshipped, everyone else's boobies are meant to be bit hard. That's just the law in my world.

LOL, see there you go again making me begin to think about revoking my aversion to being in the hands of a Domme, though truth is you are the only one who can make it seem a good possibility. I love to pamper and worship breasts, but love to have mine tortured.:)

Catalina:rose:

Well look there are even 2 of you.

:devil:

oh, if you are a a laughing torturee, catalina, needles in the boobies will really send you over the edge into the giggles, I'll bet.

edited to add ...now this is why they made the under-bust corset....

Last edited:
Netzach said:

I think you just articulated one of my basic principles here.

The snake bite kit (Wal Mart - $2.00) works great in making nipples extremely sensitive. Nipple clamps attached by chains and then around the neck (or elsewhere) so that whenever you move you're pulling on the clamps is fun. Never underestimate the power of clothespins! Not just for the nipple itself but for pinching all over the breast. Mousetraps - while they don't really hurt that much are rather fun - He seems to enjoy the visual effect. Bind it all up with lots of rope - flail away with the riding crop. Pure heaven. I can't wait til the next time................

*Raises hand* oooo yes! yes yes!

Love to be bound, spanked, paddled, clamped, tortured, tugged, pulled, pinned, etc. :)

Mmmmmmmm sends me deep deep deep.

We've tied My boobs, but it really didn't "do" anything for us.

I do enjoy having My nipples pinched and pulled quite hard though, especially right before I cum.

lets see

Four_Inch_Heels said:
We've tied My boobs, but it really didn't "do" anything for us.

I do enjoy having My nipples pinched and pulled quite hard though, especially right before I cum.

Lets see if does anything for us....

strange sometimes when I binding it does nothing for me and then the next time I'm dripping with ohh well yopu know what I'm getting at

sorry

malcah_ms said:
*Raises hand* oooo yes! yes yes!

Love to be bound, spanked, paddled, clamped, tortured, tugged, pulled, pinned, etc. :)

Mmmmmmmm sends me deep deep deep.

was doing real good till I got to pinned

YES

crazybbwgirl said:
The snake bite kit (Wal Mart - $2.00) works great in making nipples extremely sensitive. Nipple clamps attached by chains and then around the neck (or elsewhere) so that whenever you move you're pulling on the clamps is fun. Never underestimate the power of clothespins! Not just for the nipple itself but for pinching all over the breast. Mousetraps - while they don't really hurt that much are rather fun - He seems to enjoy the visual effect. Bind it all up with lots of rope - flail away with the riding crop. Pure heaven. I can't wait til the next time................

OHHH YES YES great

One thing I found out last month was I couldn't get the lasso off the nipple.. and scissors on hand wear good for rope but to big to get into a tight space. now have a small pair in hardware bag.. Her nipple was sore for 4 days after I yanked it off

brush

catalina_francisco said:
We do a lot of breast torture, or should I say he does and I receive. My breasts are extremely sensitive so the sadist in him delights in giving them daily attention of one sort or another. His favourites lately are squeezing the nipples between his fingers until they are flattened to wafer thin, and crushing my breasts with his hands as in squeezing very tightly while often pushing down on them at the same time. He has very strong hands, so it is no tender caress....and of course with my little problem with pain reaction I end up doubled in laughter....:rolleyes: Yes, I am not one of the people who cries from the pain, I laugh uncontrollably and on occasion he can push it to the point it gives over to tears after plenty of laughing.

Other things we do and enjoy have been bondage, some of which is in the Cafe, wax, and flogging as well as hitting with hands, crops, paddles, belts, canes and some kitchen implements....oh and deep biting. Is al good and hopefully we will be moving onto needle play soon.
(Edited to add (how could I forget?!!) ice, vibrating clamps, various other clamps, clothespins, hairbrush beating, wire brush abrasion)

Catalina
b16.gif

Yes hair brush and then Use the dogs hair brush its metal wack that a couple times

Re: brush

Dodgers said:
Yes hair brush and then Use the dogs hair brush its metal wack that a couple times

:) As long as it has not been used by the dog.....big on safety and if there is broken skin which is often the case for us, a used brush, human or animal is not going to be the safest option.

Catalina:rose:

I love mine pinched and twisted, we've recently bought some vibrating nipple clamps which have a switch for left, right or both at once :eek: They're fairly tight even though Master said He had them on the loosest setting :rolleyes: And when He takes them off afterward....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Back