dominant women

smokin12

Experienced
Let me start by saying Iam not "in" the lifestyle but am a fan. I find myself attracted to dominant women with a slight attitude. If she is taller than e...even more so. Was wondering if there was anyone out there, male or female, with the same attraction....

Are you hoping to meet someone, like for a relationship? Or communicate with others who share your attraction to dominant women?

Are you hoping to meet someone, like for a relationship? Or communicate with others who share your attraction to dominant women?
For right now I wanted to chat with people with like interest, both men and women, maybe start a thread for like minded people.. then who knows lol

For right now I wanted to chat with people with like interest, both men and women, maybe start a thread for like minded people.. then who knows lol

I would say I am a dominating woman, so you can say I share the same interest :)

Your BDSM scores

I would say I am a dominating woman, so you can say I share the same interest :)

Are pretty impressive.
And dominant.
All you need are a few men to tie up.
Don't tell them about the sadistic bit until later.

Are pretty impressive.
And dominant.

Or you could have a consensual encounter and mention that upfront to make sure everyone is onboard with sadism.

An interesting idea- not telling them, but I wouldn't risk it. It might have really bad consequences

Dominant Women

Let me start by saying Iam not "in" the lifestyle but am a fan. I find myself attracted to dominant women with a slight attitude. If she is taller than e...even more so. Was wondering if there was anyone out there, male or female, with the same attraction....

sissy has Her and She is Dominant, would that count. :confused:
sissy :heart: Her and will do anything She ask :devil: She knows She only has to ask. :rose:

Are pretty impressive.
And dominant.

That is among the worst advice I've read here. BDSM is meant to be safe, sane, and consensual. Consent requires being informed.

I am surprised your thread hasn't gotten more posts because there are lots of people here on Lit that share your interest. I should know, as a dominant woman I get flooded with PMs anytime I post. I think making a new thread devoted to that would catch a lot of people's attention.:rose:

I am surprised your thread hasn't gotten more posts because there are lots of people here on Lit that share your interest. I should know, as a dominant woman I get flooded with PMs anytime I post. I think making a new thread devoted to that would catch a lot of people's attention.:rose:

I agree.. I thought that the thread would takeoff and it has not....ALOT of views though. As far as the PMs...I could only imagine being a woman on here and posting must get annoying at times with the barrage of PMs... besides... what self respecting man wouldn't want to have some interaction with A STRONG woman? :rose:

I agree.. I thought that the thread would takeoff and it has not....ALOT of views though. As far as the PMs...I could only imagine being a woman on here and posting must get annoying at times with the barrage of PMs... besides... what self respecting man wouldn't want to have some interaction with A STRONG woman? :rose:

I can't imagine the the pm activity the female posters must get. My inbox was bombarded constantly until I made sure to put that I was male as the first sentence in my profile. I thought leading off with being a sissy would help mitigate any confusion. I was wrong.

On a side note, I love discussing dominant women! My online fling with a dominant women is what led me to this site. Apparently there are highly attractive dominant women that really enjoy teaching a sissy the ropes of submission. The one that found me really enjoyed it.

I'm hooked for life! :cool:

I can't imagine the the pm activity the female posters must get. My inbox was bombarded constantly until I made sure to put that I was male as the first sentence in my profile. I thought leading off with being a sissy would help mitigate any confusion. I was wrong.

On a side note, I love discussing dominant women! My online fling with a dominant women is what led me to this site. Apparently there are highly attractive dominant women that really enjoy teaching a sissy the ropes of submission. The one that found me really enjoyed it.

I'm hooked for life! :cool:

I envy you Tiff.. there is something so satisfying and freeing knowing you can just be yourself.

Back