Help. In over my head.

noobdude

Virgin
I'm feeling stuck. I am a noob when it comes to most things sexual, so I have had to rely on research to write my story.

I'm not transgendered or know any in real life but I started writing a crossdressing story because of an idea I had. It has morphed into more. I have gotten great reviews and rankings and people keep asking me to continue the story, but I keep getting further and further out of my knowledge base. I've been doing research to make it real but I keep making mistakes and getting criticized for it since I really don't know what I am doing.

I am looking to interview or get some questions answered via PM or email, if possible, from someone who has undergone breast augmentation surgery (male or female I don't care), as well as someone who has taken HRT.

If anyone out there can help me, I would appreciate it. I am just trying to keep my story in the realm of possibility, already I have been slammed a few times for making it too unbelievable, but honestly I am just a noob so I don't know better. I haven't done half the things I have written about.

I keep telling myself to stop while I am ahead and write about something I know about, but then I get feedback from people saying they really enjoy my story and want me to continue.

If anyone has some time to answer a few questions, thanks.

Finishing a story

Have you found the answers needed to complete the tale you started here,,,

Leaving you fans and followers hanging while the lead character has just boarded a flight home to confront his wife and girlfriend about their future together and why his/her opinions/desires are ignored... I do see the issue you are faced with though, in resolving the direction of the storyline,,, does Chris become_______, or remain ______ Also to be resolved is the Lisa character and medical professional ethics standards, does Chris/Tina report her, or continue to be complacent...

Having someone else attempt to finish writing what you began may lead to an ending that was never meant to be... I do hope you can continue this tale, it's been a pleasure to read and if by chance you have left this forum to publish on another platform,,, some of your fans might like to know where your posting now.

Back