Help. In over my head.

noobdude

Virgin
Joined
Nov 9, 2016
Posts
10
I'm feeling stuck. I am a noob when it comes to most things sexual, so I have had to rely on research to write my story.

I'm not transgendered or know any in real life but I started writing a crossdressing story because of an idea I had. It has morphed into more. I have gotten great reviews and rankings and people keep asking me to continue the story, but I keep getting further and further out of my knowledge base. I've been doing research to make it real but I keep making mistakes and getting criticized for it since I really don't know what I am doing.

I am looking to interview or get some questions answered via PM or email, if possible, from someone who has undergone breast augmentation surgery (male or female I don't care), as well as someone who has taken HRT.

If anyone out there can help me, I would appreciate it. I am just trying to keep my story in the realm of possibility, already I have been slammed a few times for making it too unbelievable, but honestly I am just a noob so I don't know better. I haven't done half the things I have written about.

I keep telling myself to stop while I am ahead and write about something I know about, but then I get feedback from people saying they really enjoy my story and want me to continue.

If anyone has some time to answer a few questions, thanks.
 
Finishing a story

Have you found the answers needed to complete the tale you started here,,,

Leaving you fans and followers hanging while the lead character has just boarded a flight home to confront his wife and girlfriend about their future together and why his/her opinions/desires are ignored... I do see the issue you are faced with though, in resolving the direction of the storyline,,, does Chris become_______, or remain ______ Also to be resolved is the Lisa character and medical professional ethics standards, does Chris/Tina report her, or continue to be complacent...


Having someone else attempt to finish writing what you began may lead to an ending that was never meant to be... I do hope you can continue this tale, it's been a pleasure to read and if by chance you have left this forum to publish on another platform,,, some of your fans might like to know where your posting now.
 
Back
Top