OOC: A Saxon Quest (Females Only)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Posts
4,353
It is the magical lands of Astoria, the continent of magic, mysteries, monsters and heroes. Among the several split kingdoms of this large realm lies the kingdom known as the Saxon Empire, an empire started by viking invades upon the eastern coastal boarders of the continent, stretching out for whole two weeks journey north and south and one weeks journey west and east. They are a warrior people who worship the Norse Gods (Classic Norse Gods), but they are not discriminating as many others may be. For in the eyes of a Saxon as far as you do not bring shame to the Saxons or their culture then anyone was accepted. If you broke the rules you were made into a Thrall, a personal servant/slave to someone, who is going either to war, on a quest or on a long journey. If those who dishonoured themselves manages to save this Saxon's life they may regain their freedom. But if the crime committed goes beyond honour, and affects the law, then you will either be permanently made a thrall or thrown to the Warg pits to be eaten by the horse sized wolfs raised there.

There's a law and court in the Saxons and one may prove their innocence or demand a chance to redeem themselves, no matter their crime, so its either to become a servant/slave, get eaten by wolves or demand a quest to complete for the Kingdom. Many have tried to run away after making the demand but the Saxons are not just warriors, they have powerful magic users of many manners who can scry, foretell and look for you or the future you affect.

And this one journey is about a group of people, recent thralls tied ot the fate of their new master who has demanded redemption to prove his innocence and stated that if he was to complete the quest, his thralls would go free, as there's no proof to show is it pretty hard to not prove yourself innocent. And thus their fates are entwined until hey die, or the thralls save their owner and get freed or they finish their quest.


Plotline: A guy gets charged with a heinous crime out of nowhere, with no proof of his innocent or guilt the judgei s almost about to let the people decide. But seeing as he can tell the majority is thinking of his guilt he demands a Redemption Quest. And a group of thralls awaiting for a chance to get their freedom back gets tied to him, and he in turn asks the judge to let the Thralls be freed once the quest is completed and the Judge agrees.

The quest is to travel north through the thick chilly forests of Blackfrost Wood, over the tall ice covered peaks of The White Teeth Mountains, across the warm tropical jungles of Noveria and then to the Tower of Bones in the Black Marshes to slay Nagoth an the evil priest of Hel who was exiled for using his goddess' gifts for nefarious deeds. And he's still at it and summons hordes of the undead, creating monsters and twisting the minds of intelligent beings to his will, all to attack the lands, even after being exiled from the Saxon Empire he is causing trouble.

Information: Alright this world is based upon a mixture of World of Warcraft, Arthurian Myth and Norse Mythology. It is not certain there will be a male heading the team, could be a woman or a non-gendered specie. But the thralls are all females.

If there are only females, and I decide not to make a leader, will one be made leader. And instead I will control the monsters, npcs and so on.

Limit: I want at least two players, three players if it is to be a pure female team, and no higher then five or it gets more complex then necessary.

Warnings: This rp ill contain a lot of sexual matters that might not be for everybody taste, rapes, gangbangs, impregnations, births, seductive bards, hardcore black knights, evil demons, sexy evil women and innocently seductive naive maidens in distress.

Character sheet​


<Character image Insert Here(Optional)>

Player: (Your Name)
Name: (No need to cover this.)
Race: (Anything you like)
Gender: (May not just be male or female, may be genderless, like a doppelganger or a shapeshifter, or maybe a hermaprodite.)
Age: (May differ race to race)
Class: (What way do you fight to stay alive? Or you may just be a peasant who needs to learn the ropes before attempting ot save anyone.)
Profession: (What you worked with before becoming a thrall)
Equipment: (What your character wears, fights with and has prepared, notice that I will not allow suepr weapons, one magical relic should be enough until you get more later)
Appearance Description: (height, bust, waist, body built, eye colour, that stuff, you may categorize t if you want to.)
Personality: (Three Paragraphs minimum)
Background: (I'd say five paragraphs should do.)
RP Test Post: (Scene where you either commit or is charged With a crime)

If your character has a pet, companion or familiar then use this sheet.

Companion Familiar Sheet
<Insert Image Here>
Name:
Race:
Gender:
Appearance:
Background:


Map of the Saxon Empire's Northern Border,
along with some basic monster information.

attachment.php




The IC thread is up and ready: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=38315184#post38315184
 

Attachments

  • The North of the Eastern Shores of Astoria.gif
    The North of the Eastern Shores of Astoria.gif
    97.6 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Nice story you have set up! I'll give it a try :)
Hope more people join, caus I'd hate this one going off.


thumb_nightelf_fire_mage_semi_nude.jpg


Bigger pic

Player: HottieKatie

Name: Belirith

Race: Night Elf

Gender: Female

Age: Young

Class: Druid

Profession: Hasn't have a "job" as she has been slave/servant since she was little (more explanation later)

Equipment: druid stick inherited from her mother.

Appearance Description: quite tall, strong-built and thin, average breast size (34D), white eyes, short brown hair

Personality: Belirith is a complete character. Her childhood has been difficult so she has developed a complex personality.
She was quite shy usually, as she has mostly been a servant she has learned to step aside, go unnoticed. She was a calmed woman which tried not to be seen. However, as her body became more feminine she started to be treated differently. Her master abused her. At first she thought it was normal until she realized it wasn't. First she decided she'd deal with it by thinking it was not her. She stepped outside of her body and let everything happen. But finally it was too much to endure so she ended up killing him (more details in her background).
She has been imprisoned since and has changed to a more violent character, which caused her to suffer some beatings from the guards. She though many times about going back to her submissive behaviour, as it would make her suffering end, but she dicovered she preferred being a strong woman.

Background: Belirith has been a servant since she was a little girl. Her father sold her after her mother died. She has no memories of her, as she was very young, but she has kept her stick. She does not know how to use her powers, as she hasn't been taught, but during the last months being in prison she has grasped some rudimentary features. As she had nothing else to do, she started meditating and found the way to her inner self, although she has much to learn yet.
From the last years she had suffered abuses from her master. She endured them for quite a lot of time as she didn't know better. As a shy and weak girl she let the others do what they pleased with her, as she had been taught as a servant she had to do so. But one day, she heard one of her servant girls friend cry. When she opened the door she saw her master on top of her and a sudden rage came out of her, causing his death. It all went so fast that she couldn't really remember how she had done it, neither she could understand why. Later on, she realized she had endured her own suffering by stepping away from herself when she was being badly treated, but seeing that other girl suffer made her act that way.
In the last months she has been imprisoned. She has been tied in a dark and wet cellar, receiving some beatings from the guards as she refused to do what she was told. She had finally found the strength not to be weak anymore and she liked it. Whatever they did to her, she wouldn't bend.
But now she has heard of someone gathering a group of thralls to get their liberty and she has decided to do whatever she has to to be in that group. She has been behaving "better" lately in the event they would let her join the group and be, finally, free.

RP Test Post:
First it was a slight sob, but then she could distinctly hear the little girl cry. The walls were so thin she could almost hear two rooms away. But no, it was so close, it had to be next room. What was hapenning to little Tamra? She had to go check on her.

When she opened the door she was stunned. She wouldn't imagine he would be there. Hadn't he had enough? He had been in her own room just an hour before. And there he was again, sticking his shaft in that poor little girl. She could remember the first time he had come to her, remembered the pain he had caused her. She started feeling hot inside her. He hadn't even stopped when she entered the room, he kept thrusting the girl's ass.

"You didn't have enough?", he said. "I'll come back later and give you more. Now leave us alone..."

She didn't move. Her body was filled with anger. Memories of al his "comings" were filling her head and she was clenching her fist so strongly that her nails were sinking in her flesh.

"Didn't you hear me, slut?", he shouted as he pounded the girl faster. "Go to your room and wait for me".

Tamra was covering her face but tears were running down her cheek. Belirith couldn't take her eyes off her.

"Or do you like watching?", he stopped and said with a big smile.

What followed, she didn't know. She saw a glare of light, and the next thing she knew she was covered in blood, the man cut everywhere, Tamra curled up in a corner and the house guards coming to catch her.​
 
Very good character, if it turns into a female only team and I will be only dm will it be possible for her to be the one charged with the crime. Accepted.
 
Indeed, meanwhile I will be making a map for the rp, along with a list of possible enemies and monsters you might meet on the way. I am also working on a super hero rp, though it might be a while before I finish it.
 
How about an animal or fey companion who will join her side when she gets out of the city? Just a small not him or her would do along with an image, I think a magical creature would be good, maybe a shape shifter, but that's up to you.
 
Interesting! I was thinking she could be a shapeshifter too...

I think a shapeshifter could join her. First only in animal shape, a wolf for example? And maybe it could teach her to use her powers later on...

What do you think?
 
Sound good. did you check out the map?

Also, here's a companion/familiar sheet.

Companion Familiar Sheet
<Insert Image Here>
Name:
Race:
Gender:
Appearance:
Background:
 
I hadn't seen the map, nice you told me ;)

It is quite complete, and there are so many monsters!! You'll provode pictures for any of them that "join" the story??

Here is the companion sheet

Companion Familiar Sheet
http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3jUflZs6KXijt69y1TouI3nTieJ6JkqqWg5GAIYJpyJcR6djd&t=1
Name: Hemming
Race: Wolf
Gender: Male
Appearance: White haired wolf. Red eyes. It it slightly bigger than ordinary wolves. He also has a human shape, also white haired, and red eyed.
Background: He is a shapeshifter. He has been around Belerith for most of her life, although she has never seen him. As she was living in a town, he couldn't get closer, but after she gets in the forest, he will not be apart from her. He had know her since she was little, before her father sold her. He was learning about his powers when the girl was sold and after he learnt all he had to, he looked for Belerith, and was determined to teach her what her mother couldn't.
 
Okay that seems to be acceptable, wolves are a classic companion, though then again many things are considered classic today.
 
I tried to use others, but neither fitted to be a good warrior in the end, so wolf it is hehehe

PS: have you posted on the generals that you're looking for more characters? That should speed up the process ;)
 
Hmmmm no, I am a bit busy right now so I am unable to. I do not want to split my attention too much. Think you can make a post for me? I will give you a bonus in the game for helping the gm. *wink*
 
It is quite thorough indeed!

I wonder whether each "space" is different concerning monsters, or are they all spread out in all the places? Just curious.

Also, I've been thinking about changing the "wolf" for another animal, but can't think of any, so do you have any idea for a "nordic" animal I could use? Or maybe even a "mythical one", would that be ok?
 
I'd draw the line at full grown dragon or non-animal mythical being like angels or demons. A sphinx might work, a naga, young unicorns and such things are possible. And yes the monsters are different for each realm, but the majority that s listed can be found almost everywhere.
 
Looks interesting. If you want a tomboy I'm yer girl.

Player: YoungLisa

Name: Nerthus

Race: Human

Age: 18

Rank: Princess

Equipment: An expert swordswoman who never accepts defeat.

Appearance Description: 6ft 1, 12 stone, athletic, cropped blonde hair, blue eyes, breasts firm but 32b. Appears boyish.

Background Nerthus has been a frustration to her parents by being totally unfeminine in her approach to life. Expected to be marry anyone her father chooses but resents the idea of giving her body to a man. She has no lesbian tendencies but secretly wishes she was a man because this would allow her to fight for her tribe.

Sample Post

Nerthus placed her sword back in its sheath following her run through the wooded area. Rumours abounded that the days of peace were rapidly coming to an end. The local tribes had one by one surrendered to rule of the Vikings and now her own people were next in line. Seeking to spy out the land she had been confronted by two Viking warriors intent on capturing her. The first she killed with a clean swipe across the throat causing a fountain of blood to leap into the air. The second put up more of a fight but once Nerthus had disarmed him of his sword she lunged forward destroying his heart.

Returning to her village she saw flames engulfing every home and her parents lying dead in the middle of the camp. Holding back the tears she called on her gods before turning to find herself confronted by a Viking Warlord.

Facing the toughest opponent she could imagine she was involved in a fight that lasted nearly an hour. Eventually she got the better of her opponent and killed him with a sweep of her sword removing his head from his body.

But all was to no avail as another ten warriors closed in on her. Realising defeat was inevitable she moved to fall on her own sword when a rock crashed against her head rendering her unconscious.
 
Errr... sorry but you need to edit your character. Not only can I not find the reason for her to be a princess or a thrall, seeing how she'd be a chieftains daughter. And she'd not be taken in as a thrall for defending herself and defeating vikings, they see it as an honour to die fighting. IF anything she'd be waking up as a guest of honour as a Valkyrie reincarnated. And there's the fact that Equipment is not where you being to describe her as a person.

I can find her to be a bit interesting, a tomboyish barbarian recent of age, but the sheet is in dire need of edition so it fits in properly.
 
3024932987_74c9aaa8c0.jpg


Player:Natia

Name: (No need to cover this.)

Race: Shallan

Gender: Female

Age: 28-ish not sure

Class: Warrior for lack of a better word

Profession: Pirate

Equipment: Sword on back, gun on hip, throwing knives on waist

Appearance Description: Natia stands at 5'5, but wears 3 inch boots that makes her taller, she has on a pair of leather pants, and a bandanna around her waist that houses her throwing knives. Her shirt varies, but usually is cloth tied around her stomach and covering her breasts and a jacket that billows around her frame. Her skin is a caramel complexion, her hair black and long, and she never leaves home without her hat.

Personality: Natia is quiet. She's that girl in the corner doing her own thing seemingly not paying attention to what goes on around her. Either drinking or eating her food she seems to be solely focused on her task. It's when some ass hole comes up to her that you realize the girl has been aware of everything and even more has an opinion about it. She'll let you do whatever you want as long as it doesn't 1. involve her 2. conflict with her plans or 3. piss her off.

Background: Natia was born in a family of 8 with 7 brothers. She was the 2nd to last child and should have been the overprotected sister. Instead it was like her father forgot he had a daughter and only boys. Her brothers tried to get her to act like a lady, but after their mother's passing they stopped caring. It was when she was 15 and received her mother's bountiful assets that they remembered their little sister was a ... little sister. For 2 years they tortured her with proper behavior and how to act and the last straw marriage to calm her down.

It was on a midnight (unchaperoned) walk that she met Him: Morvick. A pirate who saw the girl as a good romp in the hay. He meant to take her, but after a brawl he realized she was something more, and not because they were at a stalemate in a fight. He took her onto his ship intending to look out for her, but Natia took to pirating like a fish to water. His crewmates each had their own outcome with Natia and none took her when she didn't want them too.

It was 12 years later that she found herself left behind by her crewmates. Yes, it was her command to save the crew and screw herself.


RP Test Post: Natia stared at the judge who looked down at her with something close to scorn and shame. Scome no Shorn. Natia was trying to think of a good word for his look and knew the expression on her face was one of pure boredom.

"You admit to stealing, pillaging, and raping our village."

Natia locked eyes with the judge. "I do."

"All by yourself."

"Pretty much."

The judge knew it was bullshit, but for 3 days they tortured her with her saying nothing more, but eagerly giving into to blackness. She kept hoping for death, but the bastards wouldn't let her die. "Than Thrall it is for you."

Natia didn't comprehend what it was at first. Than she got it. Thrall, slave, NO! "No, put me to death. Stone me, but not thrall."

The judge smiled having thought he was being too lenient with the beautiful girl but realize he had been strict enough. Her very face showed she rather be anything else than owned by another. He waved his hand and Natia was pulled from the room screaming and demanding death.
 
Last edited:
Very nice, accepted. Though it couldn't have been a city that got pillaged, maybe a big town or village but not a city.
 
midna.jpg


Player: Ultimate_Nerdslut though UN is easier
Name: Naida Jaroslawa
Race: Shapeshifter
Gender: Was born a female but can be just about anything.
Age: 24
Class: Shaman
Profession: Gypsy and Apprentice; was learning the ways of a shaman and working as a gypsy before becoming a thrall.
Equipment: A one handed mace and her ability to use the elements is also a weapon.

Appearance Description: Naida is not very tall in her natural state, only about 4'9 but she does have a set of hips on her and while her bust is not huge it is enough at a B cup. Her natural hair is bright orange and seems to have a mind of it's own, literally. Her eyes are a reddish orange color and almost seem to match her hair. Her natural form's body is very feminine looking with soft shapes and looks as though she would be soft to the touch. Her skin is two toned, very pale gray blue and then a deep onyx... However all this can change depending on what she needs to be.

Personality: Naida is the sort of woman that hides who she really is. It is safer for her to be someone else than it is for her to be who she is. She has a tight grip on her emotions and her personality around people that she does not know and does not trust. Around someone like her mentor however, Naida is quite funny and intelligent. When she gets close to someone she will protect that person with her life and would kill for them. When she is betrayed, well she has been known to lose that temper that she works so hard to keep under wraps. She is not the sort of woman that gives out second chances.

When first meeting her most people see a confident woman who is helpful and kind if a little quiet and guarded. She is not quick to give out too many details about herself though is very interested in listening to others talk. In reality she's collecting enough information to be who you want her to be, but in the end if she figures out that you're not worth her time she puts a lot of distance between herself and the one in question.

If she gets close to you, then she is a very different person, though it is in subtle ways. She doesn't seem to mind touching, closeness, and will even be more open about who she is.

Background: Naida was born to a group of traveling gypsies, most of whom where shapeshifters and more often than not took on more beautiful forms to appease the area they were in. Naida seemed to be quite talented even from a young age as she learned to dance and perform for coins. As she grew up they acquired a young shaman who worked on healing and even helping to protect their little caravan. Naida was immediately taken with him.

And she wanted to know more about the magic he possessed.

She began working closely with him and learning all that he had to offer about elements and healing. It didn't take her long to get close to him. He was a handsome human after all and he was something that she had never been allowed to get too close to when they traveled. He was exciting and new. He made her feel special in a group where everyone could do the same tricks that she could do.

Unfortunately she was not the only one that was interested in the shaman and he was not the sort of man to settle down. They were in a large town performing when Naida noticed the Shaman leave. She was quick to follow him once her performance was done. She ended up in a bar, not really knowing that it was also a hotel. She went upstairs and searched for her man only to find him in bed with another woman, it seemed that the shaman had a woman everywhere he went.

Naida remembers killing them. She cannot believe that she did it, but has found herself imprisoned for her crime. At this point she really doesn't care that she killed him and a prostitute but wishes she had held her temper for what she is about to endure.

RP Test Post: Naida's body moved to the music, she loved hearing the men cheer for her and the coins that they threw up to the stage. She was not the only dancer on the stage, there were two others, her cousins. She really did not know if they were her cousins but in gypsy life they might as well have been cousins if nothing else. The performance was ended and the cheers were appreciated only second to the money that they gathered. She knew that they were not appreciated by the women and most called them tramps and thieves in the daylight but once the sun went down men were always there for the show.

One man was missing and she saw him slinking away.

Naida figured that he was sneaking away so that she could find him, and they could celebrate another great performance. She finished collecting her money and took off after to find her man.

Naida disguised herself as a man, choosing to keep other men off of her trail and thinking that she could be a quick fuck. She walked into the bar and scanned the area, she must have been a pretty man considering some of the looks that she got, but then she saw the stairs and figuring that he wasn't in the bar area maybe he had gone upstairs.

She headed up and started checking rooms, at this point she changed back to her normal form and tried to be sneaky. Well... until she found him. Her eyes went wide, her breath seemed to catch in her throat and suddenly she felt sick. He looked at her and looked like he was going to explain but then that woman spoke up. "What the hell is that thing?" She asked.

And Naida attacked.



Companion Familiar Sheet
LionLeopardTiger71-1.jpg

Name: Faye
Race: Astral Tiger
Gender: Female
Appearance: A large female tiger, orange with black stripes.
Background: Naida has always known about Faye. Her father gave her the necklace to call Faye forward. Typically Faye stays with Naida when they're traveling but when they're in towns and cities clearly it's better that Faye stay on the astral plane.​
 
Okay so a Shapeshifter Shaman, a Night Elf Druid and a Human Pirate, seems like a good collection. Do you girls want it to be a pure woman team with me rping the monsters and npcs or should I add a male to act as the master of the thralls?
 
Back
Top