TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wat_Tyler

Allah's Favorite
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Posts
43,110
Okay, SS killed off the old thread with a mass of bewbage, but it was a death worth dying.


Except for one post on it, which shall live in Infamy for the duration of Lit and all the knuckleheads who post here. Knuckleheads is an HD Term of Endearment, so no knotting up your knickers.


As this has been since the dawn of whenever, a blurt thread. We talk about Hemis, Mopars, laugh at Fords, Toyotas even, coins, yardwork, other word, eating out, cooking bacon, 'Murrikun made motorsickles, housepets, houseplants, politix - sometimes . . . whatever. The more outrageous, the more better.


No rules, really. Just don't quote the asstrash that most of the other posters, historically, have on iggy. Oh, and post nekkid bewbs whenever possible. And knife-wielding babeh dux . . . .


tumblr_nhpdf20DYA1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg



edit: typo
 
Last edited:
The tread title has reminded me that I will be using a little bacon to make the hash tonight for dinner unless it's a salad night..
 
I'm digesting a lovely s'ghetti meal under a fabulous chocolate milkshake.


I will sleep like the dead, what with a busy day and a well-fed Wat after supper.


Enjoy your hash.


abc77e6b09af698be1f32e99db2d60ed.jpg
 
I'm digesting a lovely s'ghetti meal under a fabulous chocolate milkshake.


I will sleep like the dead, what with a busy day and a well-fed Wat after supper.


Enjoy your hash.

It will be good. It's leftovers from last night's gala dinner.
 
It will be good. It's leftovers from last night's gala dinner.


I took the cat's g/f out for dinner and shakes were an impromptu idea for dessert.


She goes back on duty this weekend.


I also got her another set of wheels to drive, and she's likin' that. If you let your shit sit, it deteriorates.


1b2a2c6942fb9bc23cbd8db896231db0.jpg
 
From the plucky ducky thread.

I do need to wear an Arafat do-rag when riding in that thing with the top down. This cracker burns.


I think I might almost prefer to take it to work next week instead of the company rag. I doubt it, but we'll see. The cat's g/f can drive it some instead of just the truck and keep everything in good working order.


There is a son of a bitch storm outside, complete with hail. The cat doesn't seem to like it. He's under the chair. Poor little fucker.


The mailman hasn't brought me my shit yet, and this isn't acceptable. Neither rain, nor snow nor gloom of night, nor hale, nor being in Wat's crosshairs . . . .


iISrqZr.jpeg


Probably not a great idea to head in this direction, on a bike, this time of year when thunderstorms and electrical storms can suddenly pop up, often with violence.
 
As Melania's numbers continue to rise, we can take that as a measure of hidden support.

;) ;)


Hawaii
If they're beginning to suspect that there will be a big blow, why is everyone sheltering in place?
 
Here's a random thought. What if Kim is getting ready to flip sides?
Xi treats him like shit and Trump is acting as if he respects him.
Perhaps he really does want trade with South Korea.
He has lots of cheap labor and they speak Korean.
He can do that, retain control, and...

;) ;)

Not be a puppet.




Hat tip: Norman Rogers.
 
Oh, I forgot to relate a story from last Friday's breakfast club meeting.

My DEA guy was driving back from El Paso (he drive an unmarked pick up, looks quite mundane until he turns on the lights) and was behind a semi. The trailer had those little doors mounted in the doors that you see on many rigs these days. The little doors were open and all of a sudden a face appears looking out of the little door. So he chuckled to himself, got on the radio and called the State Police. He stayed behind the semi until the State cops pulled it over. 24 illegals in the trailer.

Sightseeing can be hazardous to your freedom.
 
Oh, I forgot to relate a story from last Friday's breakfast club meeting.

My DEA guy was driving back from El Paso (he drive an unmarked pick up, looks quite mundane until he turns on the lights) and was behind a semi. The trailer had those little doors mounted in the doors that you see on many rigs these days. The little doors were open and all of a sudden a face appears looking out of the little door. So he chuckled to himself, got on the radio and called the State Police. He stayed behind the semi until the State cops pulled it over. 24 illegals in the trailer.

Sightseeing can be hazardous to your freedom.

Mama always said, stupid is...,
 
Happy Friday!!!


I think that it is today that makes six years. It was a Friday, too. We still miss you, and we probably always will.


Every time I see a dead cat, I send him your way so that you can ease his transition into that dimension.


The earthquake still hasn't gotten me . . . yet . . . .


tumblr_nxt0o7eUsS1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
No, it doesn't. It's just a damned shame to see someone called home to Allah in what seems like too many years too soon.


Today is my last Friday of lollygagging - back to work on Monday.


The bionic part feels almost . . . normal this morning.


It's about Allah damned time, you know?


tumblr_nxsgbjmSlT1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
It is and we are thankful that you are without pain now.

:devil:

We were so tired of listening to you go on and on about it. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top