Turn about

subserviant

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
1,792
lying next to Pat ,my hard cock pressed against her ass ,my arm over her shoulder cupping a breast ,every thing si right with the world ,a pleasant glow from a couple of beers on the way home from work and the bottle of wine with dinner ,yes I sighed contently ,now as usual she would turn ,slipping off her top ,no panties ,she never wore them to bed ,some thing about letting her pussy air out .
Some thing was different ,no motion from her , her nipple that would by now be hard stayed inverted
I snuggled up closer ,now feeling it tonight I asked .You stopped at the strip club again didn't you ,her voice cold .What the hell I thought I stopped there every day to relax with Pete and Jerry .
Do you not find me attractive any more ,bitterness creeping in, you see me naked every night ,you get to soap me in the shower yet you go and ogle the strippers ,I have to wonder what they do that I don't .
I was more than in love with Pat ,I had told her on many occasions she was my one and only ,I would do any thing for her ,it suddenly dawned on me the she had grown a little distant in the last while ,in fact about the same time I had taken to stopping at the club .
Pat I began its just a place to stop on the way home ,I adore you ,I love to see you naked ,the women cant hold a candle to you ,I love you more than i can tell you ,you know I'll do any thing for you all you need to do is tell me .
Would you stop going to the club ?
I hesitated ,she sighed I thought so .No please I will stop going if thats what you want ,is there anything else that bothers you ,I swear I will change ,I will do what ever you want .
There is one other thing ,its about your computer history ,some of the sites you visit .
Ah I erase all my history ,you know to protect the privacy of my clients so you cant have seen them
She gave a snort of derision ,you forget I have a doctorate in computer science ,I have no problem hacking into your history .
Shit I thought ,I loved to go into bondage and dominance sites. Female dominance male submissive that I had kept hidden from her for the 5 years of our marriage
 
She turned pressing into me ,my now flaccid cock beginning to stir ,my mind racing as to what I was going to do ,I did not want to lose her ,she was the best thing that had ever happened to me ,I made up my mind to do any and every thing to make things right .
Her fingers went to one of my nipples ,I had been trying to convince her that I enjoyed having them pinched ,hard,she had always stopped telling me she didn't want to hurt me ,this time it was different ,her nails dug in ,I gave a gasp of pain ,this would usually cause her to stop ,but not this time ,she murmured ,you like this don't you baby ,going to the other one ,applying more pressure ,I gave a moan ,yes I like it .
Doesn't it hurt she wanted to know ,not to bad I managed through clenched teeth ,my cock coming back to its former glory ,she chuckled ,I can feel what it does to you ,clenching on to both of my now rock hard nipples ,digging in ,
Please I moaned not knowing if I wanted her to stop or to keep up the pain "please , please more or please stop , more I managed ,oh fuck hurt them .She complied ,a change in her voice ,this is what you want ,this is what you get ,taking one between her teeth biting it hard ,the shreak from me brought laughter from her ,never in a million years would I have guessed she enjoyed causing me pain
 
Looking back it was decidedly the turning point in our lives .I later learned she had ran the whole dominance thing past Gail her best friend who encouraged her to go with it as apparently it was the way she and Bob ,her husband kept their marriage from going south .
Her hand stroked my dick ,teeth still doing a number on my nipple ,you like this babe ,I moaned in response ,it told her all she needed to know ,peeling back my foreskin ,she sank her nails into the soft flesh just below the crown ,pulling and twisting ,I let out a small scream ,grabbing her wrist ,please stop I managed to gurgle .
Her ferocity took me completely by surprise ,I'll fucking stop when I decide to stop BITCH ,it felt like she was trying to tear my penis off ,Please I begged not so hard
But little boy her voice mocked ,you like this ,its the thing you look at the most ,that and the whipping
video's ,she rolled on top of me ,reaching down tucking my still hard cock into her soaking wet pussy ,getting settled ,riding me ,her nails finding my nipples again ,true I was in heaven ,the closer i came to orgasm the more I wanted the pain .
I came like I had never done so before ,bucking my hips almost throwing her off ,bastard she moaned not having reached climax herself .sliding up thighs on each side of my face ,eat me bitch .Cum clearly visible ,please let me clean you I pleaded ,her laughter and you have a tongue to clean it ,now do it .
I had read about cream puffs ,guys being forced to eat their own cum ,it had always fascinated and at the same time repulsed me ,thinking I could never engage in doing it ,now her pussy was positioned over my mouth ,her hand in my hair pulling painfully ,eat it bitch or so help me I'll jerk your hair out .
I did as she ordered ,it took all my willpower not to puke ,when she climaxed it was so intense I decided it had been worth it ,hoping it would never happen again .
As we lay together our breathing calmed ,her hand clasped mine ,I love you so much I managed to gasp out ,I love you to babe ,she squeezed my hand a little harder ,but I continued I don't think I could do that again ,going down on you I mean after ,you know fucking .
She kissed me go clean up and we'll see about you not doing it again .Oh before go to the washroom
,she pulled her legs up knees at her chest ,it feels like there is a little cum on my ass ,lick it off .
I hesitated ,do it bitch now ,I obeyed licking her rosebud .UMM thats nice ,this is going to work real well
 
Surprisingly I fell off the to sleep very quickly .Just awakening ,Pat kissed my forehead ,I'm going out for a run ,some thing she did on Saturday mornings in good weather ,still early ,perhaps to early ,she made no mention or indication of what had happened the previous evening ,A dream? I didn't think so ,my nipples and penis where still sore .
Coffee burbled ,pouring my self my liter mug I switched on the desktop ,a never ending task to make sure all requirements had been met .I had a great staff but none the less being the boss I needed to keep on top of things .
The screen came to life ,password in ,I gawked at what came up .The femdom website I frequently visited ,the picture of a Domme with a strap on jutting out holding a cane ,a man bent over ,the livid red slashes across his ass ,the strapon poised at his anus .
How the hell ,then it hit me ,of course it had been Pat ,with her computer wizardly she had left me an obvious message .I closed the site ,went to my emails ,opened the one from pat .It simply stated Did you enjoy what I left for you .,an em icon of a grinning devil .
Sitting back ,I needed to think this through ,yes I loved to fantasize about the whole femdom thing,it was also true that I loved the pain Pat had inflicted on me ,the site that showed the woman with the strap on and the cane got my motor running .What to do ,she couldn't Dome me with out my being ok with it ,yet it was all my fantasies come true ,the going down on her before being allowed to clean her was horrible ,yet in some perverted way also a turn on. Was I ready to allow Pat to control my life at least my sex life I reasoned
She had always been ,well no quit docile but not in anyway domineering ,I was in a quandary ,I loved her so much ,having repeatedly told her I would whatever she wanted ,now she had called me on it .
Finishing my coffee and toast at the kitchen island ,she came in tousled me hair ,kissing my cheek ,hows my " Bitchy Boy " she grinned .I'm going to get some toast and coffee then were going to have a discussion ,on second thought why don't you get me the coffee and toast ,her smile was all innocence but the bitchy boy hadn't escaped me .
I got her a mug buttering the toast ,setting it down .be a dear and heat the coffee ,you know how I hate it cold and tsk tsk for letting it get cold ,still smiling ,you should be punished for that .I returned her smile sorry Madame I bows from the waist it wont happen again .It brought a laugh from .
Oh by the way ,your not going golfing today ,the smile had vanished .But we have a tee off time in an hour and half I protested ,I have to go ,the other guys are depending on me ,it was more of a whine .
she reached out brushing my chest until he fingers seized a nipple twisting it viciously ,you call your buddy's and tell them your wife said you cant go ,If you want to continue playing that is . And you tell them exactly what I told you tell them ,she twisted harder almost bringing a tear to my eyes.
We need to talk, I backed away ,after you call or there is no use in talking ,unless you want to talk about us going our separate ways .
I could hardly believe my ears ,please Pat I dont want us to split I was actually pleading ,I love you
I dont know where I'm at right now ,I want to obey you but we need to set some parameters ,we need to discuss this .
We'll discuss it after you call ,her voice firm ,now either do it or I"ll go to Gail's until you decide who you really love your buddy's or me .
It was no choice at all ,I picked up the phone ,called all three telling them each that Pat wouldnt let me go ,one replyed you need to get a set asshole ,the other two laughed ,well she sure has you trained ,the other also laughing fucking wimp .
I put the phone down ,never having been so humiliated ,good boy she tweaked my nipple again ,I'm going to shower ,you clan up in here then we'll talk
 
My head was swimming ,what the hell had I gotten myself into ,well not into ,I still had the option not go into any agreement ,yet here was I cleaning up the breakfast dishes ,some thing that I must admit made me a little ashamed that I had never offered to do before and of course the humiliation suffered at telling the guys my wife wouldn't let me go golfing .The golfing part I could laugh off ,tell them with a sly smile about how Pat and I had made a trade off ,sex or golfing ,they would laugh but in the end agree I had made the right decision .
Wiping off the island ,I looked around at what we had built so to speak ,a beautiful house ,wealthy by any standards ,both very successful in our chosen careers ,still there was always that nagging feeling of needing more ,I had to wonder if it wasn't what the lifestyle Pat proposed .My mother had been domineering ,I had always thought that Dad had simply just gone along with her on what ever she wanted ,I could see now he was submissive ,Had I inherited his submissive genes ,I guessed I had .
Pat came into the kitchen ,her white robe opening enough to let me see her lovely tanned legs ,she crooked her finger .ok lets have that talk ,Patting the cushion next to her on the couch ,her hand went to my thigh as I sat down ,it still sent a thrill through me as it had done when we first dated ,I was still so in love with her
She held a finger to my lips as I began ,wait ,I'll start .Did you really enjoy what we did last night ,now think carefully I know before you orgasm-ed you certainly did but how did you feel after ,I know to that you hated it when I demanded you go down on me ,not letting you clean me first ,and of course i know as well you relished the pain ,especially your nipples ,she took the opportunity to brush the back of her hand over one .Again the thrill sent shivers through ,oh god I wanted more .
She waited for me to collect my thoughts .I completely loved every thing we did ,stumbling over my words ,embarrassed to looks her in the eye ,uum yeah I hated to the part you just mentioned but by the same token ,she again held up her finger ,tell me what I made you do .
I could feel the blush rushing to my face ,uum well you know the part about going down on you ,dont make me cross her voice stern ,tell me .Once more I hesitated but then thought what the hell ,when you told me I had to clean you with my tongue .
You are wearing my patience ,her voice now cold ,tell me now .When you told me ,ordered she interrupted ,yes ordered me to eat my cum ,a smile was my reward .By the same token I found it so erotic that you ordered me ,I almost puked but after hearing you tell me to do it it made it all worthwhile .
Her hand went higher on my thigh .So there wan't anything you didn't like .I grinned well I didn't like the ended .May I ask you a question ,why i thought was I asking permission ,wow .
O f course you may .How much of this did you get from Gail .She being her best friend, her confidant also a board certified physiologist ,she had a counseling service ,was very successful was married to Phil an architect and on thinking seemed to dote on her every word
Quit a lot actually ,her reply measured ,after I came across your fascination with the femdom websites I asked her counsel .To my surprise she almost went into hysterics ,telling me I had just found the goose that laid the golden egg .that she and Phil had been living the femdom lifestyle for a number of years .they kept it hidden for their reputation and their careers but if you watch carefully you can pick up on it very easily.
I was stunned ,Phil the varsety quarterback ,the all around male athlete very hard to digest .
 
Last edited:
So now push came to shove .you obviously like the idea of being dommed ,at the risk of repeating myself your viewing habits tell the tale .She was correct of course ,I went into the Femdom websites daily ,it fascinated me to read about how men let them selves be subjugated by women .
Are you ready to give the life style a try ,remember if you say yes I want to control you complexity ,I realize you associate femdom with sex and for sure its a huge part of it but it will be more importantly for my satisfaction ,even thought once again I realize you will get your satisfaction from me abusing you . I was ready i admitted but I asked how do you really feel ,you where never a dominating type ,and I cant believe this all happened last night .
No your right ,when you a few months ago started stopping at the strip club instead coming home I ran it by Gail ,even though I love you I was becoming fed up with your actions ,it was she who put me onto the whole femdom thing .She told me how to go about it ,first to snoop into your computer viewing ,when I told her about the websites you visited she more or less told me it was in the bag ,it just needed the right moment and last night turned out to be perfect .
So are you sure asked again .Well it was a no brainier it was what I had dreamed about ,still quit a step
so how far are you wanting to go I asked ,I mean I have read that the woman tells her submissive partner ervy single thing he will do for the day ,what to eat ,how to dress ,what chores he must do ,and of course the punishment of which there is always an excuse to punish .
Well ,my dear you are reading fiction ,for the most part are lives will continue on ,you and I will both go work ,only I will decide what you will do here at home ,for one thing there will be no stopping for a beer ,you will come straight home ,if you wish to go golfing you will ask my permission or if you want to do anything else with your buddys ,your monthly poker game for instance ,I may let you go or I may not .
Ok I nodded ,are you really into to this ,how did you fell last night when you had me on the verge of crying ,.
I never felt so empowered ,when you obeyed me by cleaning your cum with your tongue I was over the moon ,I have never experienced such a huge orgasm ,when you cried while I was doing your nipples and cock it was the same ,it concerns me a little that I enjoy a little to much but Gail has told me it comes naturally,the more power one has the more they want .
One more question just how close are you and Gail ,oh I know your the best of friends but is there more going on than just friendship .
She gave the briefest of smiles ,none of your fucking business ,it almost shocked me to hear her use fucking ,now get dressed were going to the adult sex shop in Cooperstown ,it far enough away from prying eyes ,I want to get a couple of things ,judging by the website you go to with the woman wearing a strap on cock holding a cane ,your going to love what were going to get .
 
Last edited:
For sure I was going to love the strapon and cane or what ever else Pat wanted to pick up .Still very curious about the relationship between her and Gail ,I asked her again after we set out ,
Are you and Gail having an affair ,just the thought of her and her friend making out got my motor revving .Her answer wasnt what I wanted to hear or maybe it was ,
Were going to start a points system ,every time you do or say some thing I dont like you will get a point ,one point equals ten lashes with what ever I deem,be it a belt ,cane whip ,or what ever ,agreed ?
Umm well yeah I guess but do it get a warning ,the thought of her beating my ass increased my already state of arousal .
No warning oh and by the way you have accumulated 2 points so far today .Another thing ,I want you
write about our little adventure and post it in Literotica ,lets see if other Dommes can offer advice on how I should treat you .
This was all going at breakneck speed ,we had gone from me being the dominant one in our relationship to Pat taking complete control over my life ,not that was a bad thing ,but still very scary ,
how far would she take it ,I had read plenty about how Dominant women once they got a taste of completely subjugating a man at least for some the more they got the more they wanted .So far in our short period of her taking control it had mainly involved sex which I loved ,how would I take being told what to do for every thing in my life ,and I was starting to be worried how far she would go with the punishment .
 
Only a short drive to the Adult store ,wonder what makes an adult ,age for sure ,not so sure about mental capacity ,my own in particular .Thank goodness I didn't recognize any of the men in the store ,4 perusing the "adult video's " a lot devoted to bondage and discipline ,a popular subject it would seem ,
I might have been one if the thought had occurred to me to check out what was available ,but then the internet is loaded with the very same thing .I often wondered if there where any real people as in not actors participating in the making of the video's .Some seem real enough but then there where any amount of ways to doctor the way films where made ,I had even looked into how to become one of the players ,not that i would have done so but to see how one went about it .
We where greeted by a not unattractive young lady ,hi folks nice day ,can I help you with anything ,this greeting of course brought the attention of the others ,shit it was the last thing I needed ,it seemed not bother Pat ,She poked me with her elbow ,tell the young lady what we require ,shit shit shit more humiliation ,3 points ,Pat held up 3 fingers want to try for 4 .
Looking for a strap on I murmured as quietly as possible ,speak up bitch ,she cant hear you ,the word bitch in public got my attention ,I was about to protest ,4 ,it was all it took for me to begin again .We are looking to purchase a strap on and possibly a cane .
The clerk caught on in n instant ,perhaps this happened all the time ,and who is the strap on for ,you or your Mistress ,the smirk on her face the ton of her voice all added to the embarrassment .
Mistress ? I had not addressed her as Mistress but considering the circumstances I guess it fit ,Pat certainly seemed pleased with it .
Its for my Mistress I replied shamefaced .Right this way we have quit a selection ,I will tell you ,she addressed Pat as was fitting as she would be wearing it ,dont cheap out spent a few more dollars it will be well worth the extra cost .I would recommend the newest model ,it has a feature that I'm sure you will like ,not so sure about your bitch boy ,it has a reservoir to put liquid in ,it can be your bitches cum ,or we have a product that boasts tasting the same as cum ,I prefer to have my boy cum into a jar set in in the fridge until enough has been accumulated and that takes a while as I only let him cum once a month ,then put it in the cock ,make him suck it for a while ,press the button and have him swallow it ,I do have some manufactures stuff that I use but its more fun watching him almost puke when he is ingesting his own .
Pats eyes lite up ,perfect she exclaimed ,so how I do get the right size .The clerk drew out a dressmakers tape ,right here she smiled ,putting it around Pats hips ,taking a long time to adjust it ,Pat didn't seem to mind ,as the clerks hand moved over has ass and thighs .
I should take a measurement between your legs to make sure every thing fits ,if you want we can do it in private .Pat smiled at me ,no go right ahead ,moving her lags apart ,her breathing grew ragged as the young lady stroked while doing the measuring ,my mind went immediately to she and Gail .
We had better stop or we will have to go private the clerk murmured ,uum to bad but your right Pat answered back to business .
That being done we went to the selection of canes ,settling on a thin whippy one guaranteed not to break then Pat decided we needed a whip ,a mean looking single tail leather one ,then the display of clamps caught her eye ,picking out a set of nipple clamps ,the teeth where covered with rubber sleeves that of course could be removed easily laving very sharp teeth ,and do you a have a clamp for his cock ,some thing very strong if that's the correct way of calling them
i have just the thing ,leading the way around an isle ,indeed there where quit a selection ,once again the clerk was more than helpful,I use this one most of the time ,my bitch tells me it hurts like hell but if he pisses me off I use this one ,now if you choose it ,when and if you put it on he wont be able to touch himself with out practically crying its hurts so much ,in fact I only use it on him for the worst infractions ,for instance if i suspect that he'e been jerking off which is a big no no or if he just pisses me off ,she laughed or just for the hell of it just to see him cry .
We picked up both sets ,I was no so thoroughly humiliated I would have agreed to anything just to get the hell out of the store .At the till ,I looked over to see the other customers staring at me with obvious envy ,I was so unsure f the road I had chosen .
So my name is Sue by the way ,she laughed yeah I know My nae is Sue like the song ,and I hope to see you back again oh and bring it she nodded to me ,perhaps we can get to go to the private room ,she moved around standing next to Pat putting her hand on her ass cheek ,giving her s quick kiss
Pat ,staring right at me ,returned the ass feeling ,then still looking straight at me kissed her fully on her mouth ,her tongue diving in .
Sue pulled back oh geez you keep this up I'm gonna have to rape you right here ,
what makes you think your need to rape me Pat grinned ,I'll give you call ,you have a card ? Sue gathered one off the counter ,anytime babe .
In the pickup i was doing slow burn .Problem ? Her voice cold .fuck did you have to do that right out in public .I guess that answers my question about you and Gail ,ya your right about Gail and I ,oh by teh way you just shot up to 10 points ,who the fuck do you think you are telling your Mistress what she cant do .you have a lot to learn and ai am so happy Sue talked me into getting the clamp from hell because as soon as we get home your going to find out what its all about ,while I'm beating your sorry ass .
I'm sorry I just lost seeing you and she kissing ,ok apology accepted but your still going to pay the price ,Understand ?
 
We rode back in silence ,each buried in our thoughts .How does a woman or for that matter go from being not the least bit dominant to reaching the place pat had come to .Ws it some deep buried hostility against men?
I didn't think it was the case ,we where both highly educated ,well off by any standard ,so it was a puzzle ,or could it be that through her friendship with Gail who had a very dominant personality ,she and Pat spent quit a lot of time together ,visiting each other in our or her homes .
I would not consider Gail or Phil friends ,I had nothing against them ,we where just different in our out looks on life .I came to mind ,one evening we had been invited to a bbq at thier place and how Gail had ordered Phil around ,I didn't put two and two together ,I thought he was just being a nice husband .In fact I kind of admired the way he looked after every thing ,while she lounged .
Also now that I kind of figured that Pat and Gail where more than just good friends it would follow that Pat was getting advice from her ,seeing how she controlled Phil some how brought to the surface the dominance .
As it was it had turned out for the better ,at least so far ,and I was ready to try the new lifestyle .She interrupted my reverie ,the crackling of wrapping ,drew my glance ,she sat grinning holding the dildo at her crotch .
I cant wait to do you she said some what hoarsely ,the excitement obvious ,and to tell the truth I was also looking forward to her doing me ,i mentioned it ,adding I hoped it didn't hurt to terribly much
She reached over ,held the tip to my mouth ,rubbing it on my lips ,open .Not while I'm driving I protested ,still quit unsure about having it in my mouth .I had never considered myself any thing heterosexual ,this bordered on my at least partly bi .
Open your fucking mouth cock sucker ,it startled me at hearing the vehemence in her voice ,you might as well get used to having a one in your mouth because the day is coming very soon that your going to be sucking a real one .
Once again I was shocked ,this was going down hill like a train out of control .but I obeyed ,taking the god awful tasting thing in.She laughed .Gail was right ,your going to make the perfect cuck ,She took the cock out sitting back humming .
 
Having told to write what was happening in our lives ,a lot of my fantasies came to mind ,Pat was fulfilling some of them ,but not near as many of the dreams that had been coursing through my mind .
It was now established that she was the boss ,I had although perhaps not readily at first I was surprised how easily I had slide into the new freedom relationship .
It hadn't led to complete power take over at least not yet ,we still held all our holdings in common ,but it nagged at me how long it would be if it ever came to be that she would want complete control .I had visions of Pat and Gail getting together ,Gail advising her on how to make our relationship completely femdom with Pat in control of every part of our lives .
Come ,it was how she now summoned me ,I left the office ,finding her in the living room ,not looking happy .We hadn't really played as i like to call it since the trip to the adult sex store .The memory still fresh in my mind ,the humiliation ,me naked on my knees she standing wearing the strap on ,
She had ordered to me to fill the reservoir on the plastic cock with the awful smelling artificial cum ,then standing over me ordered me to suck it .I had begged her not to cum in my mouth just before she shoved it in ,laughing ,oh you know I'm going to cum in your mouth and your going to swallow it ,like a good little whore .
Do you like being on your knees sucking a cock she wanted to know .The way your going at it it sure looks like your enjoying yourself .as hes shoved it in further
I had to admit that I did like being on my knees ,sucking on the dildo,wondering what it ould be like to suck a real one ,the one she had promised i would ,but would I be able to swallow when she decided to press the ejaculate button .I found out pretty quickly ,she grew tired of the game .
Here it cums she almost shouted as the god awful liquid flooded my mouth ,swallow it bitch ,her voice hoarse swallow my cum you cock sucking whore .eat it you fucking wimp as she orgasmed
.She had certainly found her place ,her ramming the cock into my throat ,me trying not chock to death ,finally pulling back ,the cum leaking down my chin .
she sat on the sofa collecting herself .I stayed on my knees for a bit ,still trying to get rid of the horrible stuff in my mouth ,how the hell did guys get to liking it so much ,of course i decided it all about being submissive probably in most cases at least not liking the taste .
Well whore she interrupted my thoughts ,you disobeyed me ,look at the cum on your chin ,she motioned me closer ,using the cock she lifted the escaped cum fro my chin ,lick it clean bitch ,then go and get the cane ,you need to be punished .
The beating was intense to say the least ,she may not have been putting all she had behind the lashes across my ass and thighs but it certainly felt like it .I took it silently for a while then the blistering became to much ,begging her to stop ,Take it whore she snarled increasing the the blows
cry for me bitch ,the cane slamming into my skin ,when I finally let out a strangled cry she stopped ,
a little out of breath from her exertion ,a nice start dont you think ? She picked up a bottle of ointment ,began applying it to my ass and the backs of my legs ,the tender loving woman she had always been .
We sat ,her still dressed me naked ,discussing the past little while ,she wanted to know if it as what I fantasized about ,if she had fulfilled my dreams .
Yes you did I replied ,I have been hoping to experiment like this for a long time ,parts of it I didnt like ,the swallowing mostly ,the whipping was a little intense but yes .Are we going to engage in sex my cock was as standing straight up ,hoping she let me relieve the hornyness ,
No baby she kissed me not yet ,and oh by the way I have a special order at the Old Anvil shop in town I want you pick up .The shop was owned by an outspoken feminist lesbian who often showed her disdain for men .You can get dressed and go ,it will help to control your desires .What to hell was she up to now but I did as she ordered .On leaving I over heard her obviously talking to Gail ,relaying the advents of the day ,laughing saying this is the best thing that's ever happened to me ,I owe you big time ,A low chuckle ,oh yeah babe we can get together later and I'll repay you ,yes yes I'll do what you want ,oh and any time you want Phil and Theo to get together is fine with me ,I cant wait to see him on his knees sucking a real cock .I headed out on my assignment
 
Last edited:
A little excited ,a little apprehensive ,more the later ,what did she have in mind for me ,nothing good I feared .Marcy the iron monger as she liked to known was busy at her anvil the forge blasting out its heat
,the bell on the door alerted her .
A look of distain ,when she looked up ,hoping for a female customer I suppose .I knew who she was ,not showing any sign of recognition her face a scowl until I introduced myself ,The change was immediate
her face lighting up ,not a smile more of smirk .
Yes your Mistress was in and ordered her little surprise for you .
Mistress ? I thought shit how long before the whole damn town became aware of what was going on
in the Brown house ,how much of it being spread by Gail ,Pat would not have been responsible for others knowing,but then it had been Pat who had placed the order for my little surprise
She went behind the counter ,bringing out a package ,opening it .
to my utter amazement and horror on seeing what it contained .it was immediately obvious having seen plenty on the web .A cock cage .She held it up ,pretty simple she laughed ,only this one has a twist
ordered specially by Pat ,its one you cant buy at any of the sex shops ,.
The inside of the tube was lined with very sharp pieces of metal ,the sheath was made so it had loose joints ,to bend and move about as the need arose ,on getting an erection it was plain to see the sharp needle like projections would dig into my flesh .
There must be some mistake I sputtered ,Pat would never order some thing like this ,you must have added the needles .
No mistake asshole ,Pat and her friend Gail ordered it alright ,a special order I might add as a favor to Gail ,who just happens to be a very special friend .She picked up her phone ,hit the speed dial ,handed it to me .Hi baby how do you like your gift ,Pat asked ,we had it made special for you ,now before to bring it home with you ,I want you to try it on ,Marcy has agreed to check it out to make sure it fits ,I told her the size of your little cock but to make sure ,I want you to fit it ,she will be using her phone to send me the video .Please Pat ,I begged don't make me do this ,all the while Marcy was smirking holding the chastity device .Do as your fucking told ,Pats voice grew cold ,you agreed to our arrangement ,it will be your miserable little dick that gets beaten instead of your ass.
Her conversation with Gail must be behind her seeming anger ,and oh by the way ,Gary called wanting you to go golfing ,when you next talk to him you can ask what I told him but in a nutshell you can forget about getting out with the boys Now try the cock cage on .
I had thought the episode in the sex shop was the most humiliating thing I had ever done, it didn't hold a candle to my dropping my pants and under shorts in front of this man hating woman .My my Pat wasn't lying when she said your manhood is woefully lacking .tell me pencil dick,do you get a lot of teasing in the locker room .
She handed it to me holding the phone ,the whole scene being shown to Pat and in all probability to Gail as well ,Put it on ,yeah be careful ,those things are sharp and you don't want blood all over your little dick .
I told Pat to use a little silver nitrate ,I'll bet you only get a hard on once ,after getting a taste of it on your pencil dick .It was on ,she handed the phone back to me ,leave it ,oh and stop by Mannys ,there is a package ,bring it straight home .
Marcy's laughter rang in my ears as I left ,heading for the drug store .Manny the pharmacist's face light up when I entered ,handing me a package ,now tell Pat to be careful I'm really not supposed to be handing this out to just anyone but then I have talked to her and there are instructions in the bag ,she smiled have fun .In the pickup I peeked into the bag ,it was as I had suspected ,the dreaded silver nitrate ,I had been at the clinic with a badly cut finger a few months ago ,it had been applied ,the pain was horrendous ,our nurse had laughed ,oh don't be such a baby she had kidded ,I could only imagine how it would feel on my little cock .
Shit I had heard it called little so often I was beginning to believe it myself ,in actual fact my penis i quit average ,4 inches or so flaccid a good 6 inches hard .I was going to check out the other guys in the shower room ,or was there going to be a next time ,after my conversion with Pat it didn't seem likely
 
Quit aware of the sharp protrusions in the cock cage ,none the less if I kept from thinking about anything to do with sex it wasn't to bad ,I could for sure feel them but with my dick flaccid it posed no real problem .Gezz would the hell was I thinking ,check out the other guys cocks in the locker room ?
Had I now become queer as well as being a slave to my wife ? A slave ,the word sent my mind racing ,my penis started to jerk ,shit change my thinking as the needles began to dig in.
Ok I still had options ,it seemed Pat had pretty well made up her mind about our relationship ,my own fault ,I had brought it on myself ,but I never dreamed it would have gone this far ,I still had time to change the situation ,only the more I thought about it the better I liked it and so did my dick ,which now was being painfully pierced
I could stop at any hardware store ,purchase a pair of bolt cutters ,it would be a simple matter to cut the little lock that Marcy at clicked closed behind my balls ,making it impossible to remove .I pondered my position ,the blue tooth squawked ,I want you to stop by the Adult Store and show Sue your new toy ,she may want to sell them ,Marcy will be happy to provide .
The thought of dropping my pants both excited and horrified me .I stopped at an Ace hardware determined to put a stop to the nonsense .AS I waited to pay for the bolt cutters ,I began to realize if I cut the cage off it would be the end of the life style I grown to love ,all my fantasies would be out the window ,It was as it turned out a moot point ,the lock was made of some kind of metal that was impossible to cut ,the more I tried the harder I got ,no use I was afraid if i went at it any harder to would inure myself very badly ,and the thought of being further humiliated in front of Sue was so exciting I got a full blown hard on .I could feel the warm blood in my pants as I made my way into the store .
Thankfully we where alone ,on seeing the apparatus ,Sue clapped her hands ,oh yeah she exclaimed ,giving my dick a slap ,I can sell a pile of those ,I winced from the slap ,her video which I assumed was being viewed by Pat caught the entire scene .
She dismissed me with a wave speaking now into the cell .So much for getting out of what had become the most exciting thing in my life .
My dick very sore as I couldn't shake the erection .every move send pain shooting through my manhood or what was left of it .On peering through the window I caught a glimpse of Pat and Gail sitting side by side on the couch ,kissing .
Strip was the first thing I heard as they pulled apart ,Gail with her trademark smirk Pat looking very stern Once more my gluttony for pain and humiliation over came good sense .She crooked her finger as I stood naked ,I told you he wouldn't be able to keep from getting hard Gail laughed
Pat reached for the lock ,the marks from where I had tried to remove it where plain fully visible
where did these come from ,I stammered they must have been on there when It was installed .
The shot to my nuts came out of the blue ,I dropped to my knees in excruciating pain ,your a fucking liar she seethed ,tell me now or so help me if I find bolt cutters in your pickup you will so regret it
i began to blubber .Please Pat ease up ,its to much ,I can't take it .Then why are you here ,her vice cold ,you came back of your own free will ,no one forced you .
Yes you forced me ,I love you so much I will do any thing you want ,the tears streaming down my face .I cant leave please just ease up ,I'll try to do what you want .
Gail chortled ,my word you have your self an honest to goodness slave ,you had better seal the deal by giving him a sound whipping ,his cock doesn't t look like its sore enough ,and I think his ass needs to be addressed ,she laughed ,tell him to give you the nitrate .You heard her get the nitrate ,
 
Last edited:
My hand shook so much ,I had a difficult time holding on the bottle ,I knew full well the pain that it caused ,yet I was hard ,the needle like points in the cock cage digging in further .
Standing naked in front of Pat and Gail was bad enough but to listen to their sneering remarks about the size of my penis added to the humiliation .
I had read about a study done by a California University where by students where put in charge of other students ,they where allowed to abuse those playing the part of prisoners to a certain extent ,it was determined that the longer the students who where in charge the worse the abuse became ,it was halted of course before it got entirely out of hand ,but the conclusion of the exercise determined that given the opportunely that those with power would increase the abuse ,how far it couldn't determined as the study was brought to a halt ,I now wondered if this phenomenon was what drove Pat ,she seemed to
revel in abusing me ,the longer it went on the more she wanted to increase the pain and humiliation ,being goaded on by Gail added to it
I retrieved a towel from the bathroom ,as ordered held it under the cage ,my cock now firmly held in place by the needles ,blood dripping .Pat opened the nitrate ,removing the nitrate soaked swab ,began to cover my dick with the burning liquid .
It took a couple of seconds to for the pain receptors to register ,then I screamed ,literally screamed ,it felt like my cock was on fire ,I dropped to my knees clawing at the cage ,alternately screaming ,take it off take it off .
Pat sat transfixed ,it seemed like she was in a trance ,Gail on the other hand laughed ,wow I'm gonna get me some of this ,Phil will love it .Pat was actually drooling ,she motioned me forward ,giving my cock which was rapidly growing flaccid a hard slap ,grasping the cage ,giving it a twist ,in bedding the metal points further into my tortured flesh.Once again removing the swab ,liberal coating the cage containing my bleeding penis.
Again the same scenario ,I thought the pain would drive me out of my mind ,they now both laughed as I lay writhing in the floor ,trying to pull at the cage,sobbing ,begging her to remove it
To my amazement the two women turned to each other ,began kissing ,hands exploring each other
this in spite of my horrible pain so turned me on my cock began to become erect adding to the pain
They stood ,leave the wimp here ,Gail lead Pat toward the bedroom .Should we let him watch Pat inquired ,it will add to his misery ,sure replied Gail if that what you want .Pat pointed the hall ,lets go asshole your about get he treat of your life .I obeyed heading to the bedroom ,on your hands and knees bitch ,Gail barked ,I dropped as they took turns kicking between my legs .
 
Last edited:
I gritted my teeth ,I was one thing for Pat to order me around but this was Gail who was calling the shots ,Pat was ok with her taking charge at least she didn't try to interfere so I had to assume the same .
How ridiculous was this, me crawling naked through my house with two women giggling like mad,the wine no doubt having a lot of effect , kicking me , if I where to tell anyone they wouldn't believe me .I could have easily over powered both of them ,but I knew the result would be Pat ending our relationship .I had to wonder did she still love me ,it certainly didn't appear to be the case ,foot found its was to my balls ,I moaned in pain ,rolling to my side
They laughed up uproariously ,get up bitch ,time's a wasting .Into the bedroom it didn't take long for things to heat up .They left me sitting on the floor nursing my very sore nuts ,but getting very turned on by the action on the bed ,Pat lying on her back Gail on top ,kissing passionately ,hands undoing clothing .
The whole time Pat watched me when ever she could her eyes staring straight at me as if to say well this is what you wanted They where both naked in moments ,Pat started kissing down Gail's body ,sucking her nipples kissing her tummy ,then her thighs ,Gail moaning do me bitch do me . Pats eyes peering over her thighs still staring at me .
This was the hottest thing I had ever experienced ,oh yeah I had watched plenty of girl on girl ,but seeing it live was so different ,my cock went berserk ,I forgot about the pain ,as Pats blonde hair contrasted with Gail's dark pubic hair ,trimmed just right ,My breathing grew labored ,shit this was so fucking hot ,Pat looked at me licking her lips then her face hidden between Gail's thighs .
The needles further in-bedded them selves into my flesh ,it was Gal's turn to stare at me as Pas tongue worked it magic .It was obvious it wasn't the first time for them .Gail had the smile on her face as if to say ,see bitch I can make your wife do what ever I want ,I wasn't the only one to be dominated.
Gail's moaning increased her hips bucking as Pat ate her pussy ,yeah do it bitch eat my fucking cunt you whore ,suck my clit ,she her ass lifted up ,almost dislodging Pat ,into a huge orgasm ,finally pushing Pats head away for her cunt ,pulling her up kissing ,fondling .
I was beside my self with lust wanting to jerk off even trying until the pain from the cock cage ,stopped me .
I think your slut needs another round of the nitrate Gail murmured he looks like he's out of control ,my eyes firmly fixed on their wet pussy's . Pat to her credit protested ,I think he's had enough for today ,Gail's fingers toying with Pats pussy ,do what I tell you bitch ,coat his little cock
To my amazement ,Pat ran to the living room retrieved the nitrate ,squatted beside me ,giving a little shrug as if to say sorry ,then coated my bleeding penis with the god awful nitrate ,
It sent me reeling with pain ,I couldn't contain my screams ,she applied more a liberal amount ,sending fresh flashes through me .If his balls are cut ,put it on them as well ,came the order from the bed Once more Pat protested ,I don't think he can take any more , snarling do as your fucking told the command came back .She smiled apologetically ,if the pain in my cock was a 10 then my balls where a 20 .My screams filled the room .accompanied by Gail's laughter .
Pat stroked my head ,I'll take it off and let you cum ,be a good boy for a while longer ,she returned to the bed ,they resumed their love making ,this time Gail going down On pat .
 
I lay on the floor listening ,watching the two women making love ,how much torture can a person stand
As they finished another bout of highly erotic playing ,now lying back catching their breath ,my mind wondered back to an occasion when I had met an old friend
I hadn't seen Bob in a lot of years ,he had always been a little weird but in our youth had been one of my best friends ,he looked tired I thought ,older than he really was .We went into a bar for a beer to catch up on old times .
He ordered a diet coke ,what I kidded him not up for a beer ,He smiled apologetically ,she doesn't allow me to drink ,if I smell of alcohol there will be hell to pay .Ok now I'm more than curious , he wasn't really forth coming just changed to subject until he noticed the time .
Oh shit I'm late he jumped up ,can you give me a ride ? Of course i replied ,figuring he had missed an important appointment .On the way to his house ,he began to explain .I'm in a relationship where me wife controls every thing I do .Its consensual he continued ,but if I disobey her or other wise piss her off she punishes me .
I could see he was having a hard time getting this out ,you don't have to tell me about this I gently told him ,what you do is your business
You don't understand ,Ruth ,my wife has ordered me to tell every one I meet who is even a little curious about our life style ,so you see I need to tell you .
Well just tell her you have done what she wants ,how will she know ,I was now more puzzled than ever .he smiled ,she will know ,I cant lie to her she always knows ,and if I get caught in a lie its so much the worse
He then told me how it came about ,she was a former stripper ,had been on the roller derby circuit
he had been the strip joints best customer ,every day going to watch her perform until they got together ,had worked out an arrangement that had gone from his willingly being her submissive ,
it had gone from bad to worse but some how he couldn't get out of what it turned out to be a living hell .
Her grown daughter had moved in shortly after he had turned over the deed to his house to her ,he rally had given her complete ownership of all he had ,his face filled with shame told me how she took in other men ,lovers ,while making him watch ,even forcing him to service the men she brought in .
The daughter had been full rein over him as well ,he being ordered to obey her every whim .I was getting a little hot listening to his story ,how many times had I fantasized about being controlled .
We arrived at the house I couldn't wait to get home to masturbate ,knowing I would play over in my mind his tale Can you ,that is, will you came in and meet Ruth and Anne ,it might go easier on me if she see's I'm with an old friend .
Well I was more than curious ,sure I'll come in .AS we entered ,Ruth and her daughter where in the living room watching tv .
Where the fuck have you been ,you miserable little shit ,I told you be back by 2 ,now its 2:30 ,your in of a world of hurt you little asshole .
He motioned to me ,I met an old friend ,time juts slipped away ,I can see your not aloe stupid ,don't think its going to go easier on you because one of your wimpy buddies brought you back ,Anne get the rod if you please ,this faggot needs a good lesson.She and Bob went into an adjoining room ,I heard to order for him to strip ,then the sound of him being beaten .
So you and Bob go back a long way she inquired ,you think its strange ,the way I treat him ,well I assume he has told you all about our arrangement ,and you must know its the way he prefers it ,He has probably told you about the complete power exchange ,the sounds of his sobbing came through the open door way ,his begging for mercy .You see ,whats your name,I told her ,he can get out of it anytime he wants ,an even mediocre lawyer have it reversed ,you force a person under duress to give away all he has ,But Bob wants to keep our arrangement On top of being a masochist he is a humiliation slut ,this is the lifestyle he craves .
She smiled as Anne shouted ,do you want s go at this miserable stupid piece of shit ? She stood ,do you want to watch me beat your friend .
I was more than tempted ,she added maybe you can fuck me or Anne while he watches ,I needed to get the hell out of there ,I was so close to doing what she wanted ,no I mumbled ,I need to go ,she laughed ,I can see by tent in the front of your pants that your turned on,she slipped off her shirt ,bare tits ,come on baby you know you want to ,while your balls deep in me Anne can whip your ass .
I turned almost running ,her laughter followed me ,go jerk off you fucking faggot .
Which is exactly what I did ,many times replaying the scene .I had often wondered how Bob was hoe he could have let himself continue in the lifestyle he had chosen .
Now here i was lying on the floor of our bedroom ,cock and balls screaming as the nitrate did its job ,knowing now full well why he had allowed Ruth and Anne so completely dominate him ,
I should get going ,Gail rose from the bed in all naked glory ,I need to get Phily boy one of those cock cages ,oh we need to get together,perhaps tomorrow night ,you bitch can show us how adapt he is at sucking a cock ,I'm sure Phil will love the opportunity to cum ,of course he will pay dearly for the pleasure .
Ok tomorrow Pat replied sleepily I played out the scenario ,damn it was i such a wimp that I was letting this continue ? Sadly I was .Patting the bed beside he Pat motioned for me to join her on the bed ,taking the cock cage in her hand ,do you want this off ,her voice gentle ,Yes please ,I replied almost breaking down at the thought of being set free of the godawful instrument .
Perhaps in little while as she rolled over .
 
It seemed like it had been an eternity since we had started on the new course in our relationship ,it had actually been only a few days,
the previous day had turned ended with my favorite fantasy ,after lying in bed together ,she told me she was going to fuck me ,go and get the strap on she ordered,more humiliation ,me the being told to get the object of me loosing my ass cherry .
She got up ,her grasping the cock cage ,her voice husky with sex .You know once I do this to you there will be no going back ,your truly going to belong to me Consider your self lucky ,not a lot of guys have their fantasy's fulfilled as thoroughly as I am fulfilling yours .She stepped into the harness ,I have asked you since going down this road that you crave if every thing I do to you is ok with you ,that ends ,when your bent over the table holding your ass cheeks apart for me to fuck you ,in fact you begging me to fuck you ,you are completely in my control If you want to continue ,hand me the bottle of cum ,then go and bend over ,beg me to fuck you .
It was like I was in a trance ,I held out the bottle of artificial cum to her ,she shook her head ,you fill it after all your going to be swallowing it
your going to make me suck it after you fuck me I asked incredulously ?
Of course ,her answer made me blanch ,but its taking this to far ,every one warns about getting sick from fecal matter I replied.
She stood with the cock sticking out ,legs apart hands on hips ,do as your fucking told or forget it your last chance ,I went to the table ,bent over it reaching back pulling my cheeks apart .
Now beg bitch and you'v earned your self 10 points ,now let me hear you beg in your best voice .
Please fuck me ,my voice quavering ,this was going to hurt big time ,I just knew she wasn't going to take it easy ,She smiled that's my bitch.
 
It was the one thing I had most fantasized about ,being fucked by a woman .AS I bent over the table ,looking back see her standing with the cock jutting out gave me in instant hard on ,thank goodness she had gotten the bottle of nitrate ,probably figuring correctly that if she put some on my swollen bleeding cock I wouldn't be able to stay still enough to have her use me .
Half now half later ,the cane slashed across my ass ,10 points ,shit it had slipped from my memory with the anticipation of being violated .The first few I could bear ,as the strokes reached 20 or so the pain set in ,I began to twitch ,to a stern hold still or I'll double the amount .My ass felt like it was on fire when she ,breathing heavily put the instrument of torture aside .
She stroked my back ,reaching between my legs cupping my balls ,I am going to completely emasculate you ,her voice almost a whisper in my ear ,I could feel her breasts now bare against my back
I only wish Gail could be here to watch ,after all with out her none of this would be taking place .
She moved back ,pull them apart her voice now cold .After every act of humiliation I figured it couldn't get any worse and yet this time it was worse ,me a man ,well yes I was still a man even though Pat and Gail continually told me that I wasn't ,bent over a table in my bedroom waiting to be fucked by my wife
The cold lube on her finger was some how soothing ,she worked it around ,opening up my ass hole
i had tried playing around with a small dildo ,but it had always stopped as the pain got to much ,from not using enough lube I supposed ,there would be no stopping now .
I felt the tip of the cock probing for my anus ,with out any warning she drove it in past my sphincter , the shock took a millisecond to register ,then the godawful gut wrenching pain ,as she pulled back gripping the table edge and ramming it home .
I actually began to cry it hurt so bad ,I pleaded with her through my sobbing to go easy to stop .She was in the trance like sate that seemed to over come her when she was abusing me ,not hearing or choosing not to hear .My begging only seemed to egg her on ,pulling back ,forcing the cock into my bowels .
I had no idea how long the assault carried on ,it probably wasn't to long ,as she reached orgasm ,the dildo probably rubbing her clit ,she collapsed on my back ,the cock still buried in me ,reaching around pinching my nipples ,now the second part she murmured ,The coldness of air going into my ass as she pulled out was such a relief began to sob again ,She was in no mood for sympathy ,on your knees whore ,that's how real whores do their work .
i shuttered as I obeyed ,my sore ass from the beating and being fucked ,now the worst humiliation or so I thought .She positioned the cock at my lips ,be a good boy and I'll give you a reward ,it took a moment to realize the reward would be a mouthful of the artificial cum .
I closed my eyes only to be rebuked ,keep your eyes open bitch ,you need to see what your going to suck .The cock was covered with fecal matter ,it being my own didn't make it any easier in the least to
take it in my mouth .
She shoved it in so far I was choking ,the taste was so bad I was afraid I would puke ,then she pressed the button releasing the cum .I managed to swallow most of it ,some leaked out ,rebuked ,bad bitch your supposed to swallow it all ,more points I'm afraid
 
Last edited:
I supposed there where a lot of guys who loved to have their women ass fuck them ,a lot more wishing it would happen ,the web was full of such talk .I to loved it ,but it was the way Pay went about it ,I was now thoroughly in her grip ,completely subjugated ,when bent over the table waiting for the cock ,holding my ass cheeks apart ,the realization had come over me.
I remembered a tv show a long time ago where a dominant woman had ordered her submissive to kill a guy ,when finally caught and questioned by police on being asked why ,he simply replied because she ordered me to do it .
I had no doubt that if it ever came to that I would refuse ,I was in no way mentally deranged ,at least not to that extent ,Yes I suppose it could be argued that to live the lifestyle that we had could be classified as being some what deranged ,but for me it was still mainly sexual ,which I'm guessing it is for most men in the same situation ,Now for Pat it had seemed to have gone beyond that ,she controlled me through sex but I feared her sexual attraction was more for Gail ,she used her sex to keep me in line .
It was later as I assumed my role as little sally home maker ,and even though we had a house keeper that came in regularly I was still assigned to do certain chores ,a method I supposed to let me know who the boss was .I had to be very careful not let Donna know what went on ,I didn't need another gossip spreading stories abut what went on in the crazy gringo's house.
i over heard Pat talking to Gail ,her phone on speaker ,Gail seemed quit excited ,yes yes tonight ,I'll bring him ,your wish to see the bitch on his knees sucking a real cock is going to come true .I can't wait to get you into bed again ,fuck just thinking about it makes me wet ,ok I have to go see around 5 .
Pat dream was going to be fulfilled ,ok maybe mine as well, still the thought of sucking another guy off filled me trepidation ,what if some how one of them leaked out what had gone on ,not much chance of that i decided ,they wouldn't want to word to get out ,perhaps in certain circles but not for the general public .
 
Waiting for Gail and Phil to arrive ,time stood still ,way to much so ,I had lots of time to think about what was to take place .Would I ever be able to look him in the eye ? I giggled ,looking him in the eye ,
a different eye then the one's in his face.I caught myself ,giggling ? From nerves I told myself ,I had seen plenty of cuckolding on the net ,all actors of course ,still to watch one guy suck off another with their wives watching was a fascination ,
I watched as they got out of their suv ,to my surprise Phil had a collar around his neck ,a leash attached ,being held by his wife ,Our place was well back from the road ,not likely anyone would see ,but still if by chance one of the neighbors had strolled by ,well it turned out ok ,Pat joined me at the window ,moving to the door way ,you remember your instructions she asked.
Yes I nodded ,I had been told how to approach Phil ,he no doubt had been informed on what was to happen ,the realization that he was about to have permission to cum ,probably in a high state of sexual excitement ,from what I had gathered from listening in it was a rare occasion for him to do so .
Gail took immediate charge ,he has on entirely to many clothes ,Pat nodded her agreement ,glancing to me ,you heard her ,strip .Phil avoided looking ,his eyes averted as I obeyed hesitating at pulling off my underwear , Pat held up her finger ,one ,you to try for more ?
I hastily finished ,more humiliation ,could it get worse .We went into the great room ,Phil standing obediently,the women sitting very close together on the sofa ,Do it Pat ordered .I dropped to my knees in front of Phil ,clearing my throat ,horribly embarrassed I began my lines .
Amm Phil I have often wondered about being with another guy ,I looked at Pat ,another finger up ,I had told not stray from my lines ,getting back on track, would you let me give you a blow job ,another warning 3 fingers ,please let me suck your cock ,better from Pat ,and please I hesitated again ,shit this was hard ,and will you cum in my mouth ?
Phil broke into a wide smile ,of course he agreed ,why wouldn't he ,an opportunity for him to blow his load ,his grin was a mile wide .
And the rest ,I am really getting tired of prompting you ,Pats voice stern ,I dropped my head to ashamed to look at him ,and let me lick your balls and eat you ass .
At the word strip from Gail he doffed his clothes ,his cock in the same kind of cage I was made to wear ,she threw him the key ,look she giggled he gets to have a little blood with his cum lunch
Phil was right into it ,this probably wasn't the first time for them ,his cock sprang up as he gently pulled the cage off ,do it bitch Pat hissed ,suck his cock .
She had her camera at the ready ,as I timidly bent to his dick ,wrap your hand around it came the order from Gail ,jerk him .Once more I obeyed ,licking my lips ,kiss it ,from Gail again show us how you love to suck cock ,yeah show us what a fucking faggot you are from Pat ,suck his cock you fucking wimp .
I did as instructed ,kissing the soft head licking it ,moving my fist back and forth ,Then finally on command from Gail ,took it into my mouth ,It felt weird ,not really unpleasant ,it tasted off piss ,not a taste that I like ,he wasted no more time plugging his cock fully into my mouth ,groaning with pleasure as I began to suck .
It took no longer then a minute or so ,he let out a loud yell ,mouth was full of cum ,dripping out the side my cheek He almost collapsed but caught himself ,as he pumped his dick down my gagging throat .Oh yeah he moaned ,his hand on top of my head ,wow you sure know how to suck a cock .
My first time I wanted to tell him ,Pats voice interrupted ,lift the cum from his cheek and chin with your cock he can lick it off .
It was some what later ,after I had licked his nuts ,pushed my tongue up his asshole all being recorded by Pat ,and I noticed Gail also had her camera out ,that it hit me ,the marks on his ass where brands ,Gail's initials ,holy fuck I thought what kind of pain had he gone through .
I mentioned it ,not your place to question was the answer but I will tell you both ,I branded him at a ceremony .its attended by like minded folks,there is going to be another party tomorrow evening ,you will both be there ,an order not a invitation .Pat nodded,looking a little puzzled ,Gail continued ,its probably the most exclusive group in the country ,strictly by invitation ,you have both been thoroughly vetted .Your going to be very surprised at the who the members are .
There is going to be a special part of the meeting ,I am going to brand his ,she nodded at Phil cock with my initials ,turning to Pat ,I want you to give consideration to doing him as well ,not tomorrow as only one is permitted at a gathering but some time down the road .It send shivers up my spine just to remember how he screamed as pushed the red hot iron into his ass ,and it will be more when I do his cock .
She turned to Pat ,drawing her close ,kissing her full on the lips,geez Im so fucking hot just thinking about it ,she arose ,extending her hand to Pat ,lets you and I go to the bedroom ,Pat stood a wide smile on her face ,we can leave the two faggots to imagine what were doing .
 
We ,Phil and I remained in the front room .it was more than a little embarrassing .Should we get dressed ,I just threw it out ,figuring perhaps it would ease the tension between us .
I cant he replied ,once Miss Gail tells me to strip I have to wait until she gives me permission to get dressed .He turned ,sighing ,my eyes went to his now flaccid penis ,the way it hung over his ball sack ,I had to look away,I didn't want him to know how much I had enjoyed sucking it .
I thought it rather strange ,I certainly didn't look at men and wish I could have sex with them as I did looking at women ,especially with Pat but I did have a fascination with men's cocks .It turned out that I also really enjoyed giving head .
He smiled ,knowing I was checking him out . I reached for my pants ,hoping to avoid more embarrassment .
I wouldn't if I where you he stated ,I over heard our Mistress's talking about this very thing ,Miss Gail telling your Mistress what the punishment is for disobedience ,getting dressed with out permission ranks high on that scale .
I gave him a questioning look .
Miss Gail uses whats know as a pimp whip to punish me when I really disobey and this would be worthy in her eyes as a major transgression . Have a close look he invited ,turning to show me his ass .I got closer ,it was covered with little scars ,and when he turned again ,I had not noticed earlier ,his cock was the same .
I knew what a pimp whip was from the web ,wire clothes hangers wound together ,the ends left sticking out at angles the pain must have been some else .
Why do we do it I wondered more to myself ,he answered I don't know about you but for me it is a way of life ,Gail and I began in university ,she was looking for a submissive and I for a Domme ,we hooked up together ,as time went on she grew more aggressive ,I on the other hand grew to depend on her for every thing ,I became more and more submissive .We parted for a short while ,I had job offer a couple of hundred miles away ,I figured that would be the end of it ,
It was not to be ,I was miserable with out her ,I literally begged her to take me back ,she did so but a long list of what would be expected of me and that list has grown to what it is today and it keeps getting longer .
You heard her about being branded ,believe me ,and if you have ever been badly burned you will appreciate the pain ,it is truly horrendous .
I had indeed been burned ,my arms and hands in a popcorn making mixed with a little wine ,going to the clinic every morning to have the burnt skin pulled away ,
But he continued its what Mistress wants and so I will go through with the pain and also the humiliation of being branded in front of a group ,a lot that I know from my professional life .
The talk about branding ,the noise of love making coming from the other room got my motor racing
,I put my hand on his thigh ,he got the picture ,we better not ,if we get caught there will be hell to pay .I ignored his warning ,wrapping my hand around his dick ,it immediately began to get hard ,moaning he protested ,we can't ,
I slide to my knees ,kissing the head of his now hard penis ,he made no effort to stop me,as I felt the oh so soft head slip into my mouth ,sucking him moving my hand back and forth jerking him off ,
I had lost track of time as did he ,until Gails voice broke the reverie .You fucking scum bags ,it startled me so i almost bite him ,look at these two Pat ,worthless pieces of shit ,she raged on as I remained kneeling ,Phils flaccid cock at eye level ,him pleading for mercy
We leave you two alone for for a few minutes and this is what happens ,You nodding at Phil bring me my bag ,he was on the verge of tears ,please Gail it wasn't my fault he quavered .
and now you presume that its ok to call me simply Gail? Get the fucking bag she seethed
Pat stood ,arms crossed over her chest ,both women now fully dressed ,
Phil ,sniveling brought her the bag ,your a very lucky little bastard ,since we are going to brand you tomorrow I'm only going to give you ten strokes but your little cock sucking faggot buddy will get double ,she turned to Pat ,is that ok with you .
Pat nodded ,I dont think she had much to say about what was going to happen ,Phil opened the bag with drew the dreaded whip ,3 metal clothes hangers wound together attached to a wooden handle ,the ones I had seen on the web did not have a handle ,this one must have been professionally made
Pat sat on the sofa ,as Phil bent over a chair ,stand up bitch Gail ordered ,I dont want to break the skin on your ass ,it wouldn't look good for tomorrow,you on the other hand I don't give a shit about bend over the chair ,oh Pat you may want to get a couple of towels ,there is going to be blood .
 
Back
Top