Open Bar & Grill @ The General Board Lounge (12 PM - 4 AM)

Finally got around to trying some gin. The local liquor shop had Bombay Dry Gin. It was good straight up which is how I like my booze. Will definitely be trying something else.

Ladies like you make me emerge during all the seasons! :devil:

I have tried my best to keep up with y'all... San Pedro, IFB and yourself, but my advanced age is beginning to limit my effectiveness as a manwhore... :D

I bow to your superior skills and youthful vigour, Zumi.

Red sauce pasta and battered fish tonight.

No booze, still in recharge mode from Wednesday night's gamboling. :D

I have tried my best to keep up with y'all... San Pedro, IFB and yourself, but my advanced age is beginning to limit my effectiveness as a manwhore... :D

I bow to your superior skills and youthful vigour, Zumi.

Well, it's not all that difficult when there's a plethora of living, breathing, jiggling inspirations here in this burg to admire with me peepers! :D

May we order, or do we need to supply our own? If we can order, I need two fingers of sippin whiskey. If I need to bring my own; excuse me, I have to go to the store.

In thee lounge tonight: listening to Miles' Bitches Brew (the 40th anniversary expanded remaster edition, gets it if you ain't gots it) while snacking on smoked oysters & drinking tequila lemonade.

67827678.JPG

smoked-43.jpg

7ac177c8.jpg

A lil' later, battered fish mini sammiches with leftover filets from last night.

Speaking of tequila lemonades, must try this recipe out sometime, sounds delishballz:

JoJo-Jam-strawberry-lemonade.png

In thee lounge tonight: listening to Miles' Bitches Brew (the 40th anniversary expanded remaster edition, gets it if you ain't gots it) while snacking on smoked oysters & drinking tequila lemonade.

BitchesBrew1.jpg

Well, whaddya know. I would've thought Miles' estate was super tight on his properties or things referencing them, but...guess this is one of those tributes to his mastery that he would've dug and signed off on.

Now I wanna try that! :D

It was good. Very good.

Linguine in white clam sauce (with extra baby clams) & tequila lemonades made from Sauza Blue. I'm in super relax mode now. :heart:

SFS_linguine_white_clam_sauce-6.jpg

wanna watch something exciting while on this digestive high, but don't know what yet. Maybe a re-watch of Rogue One.

Got take-home green beans from the company catered Easter spread at work today, gonna wrap 'em in bacon and remix 'em better.

photo11-e1372852400943.jpg

and of course tequila lemonades to compliment the shebang! Not gonna miss hanging out tonight even though it's like summer right now. :D

I haven't been by the lounge, but saw your post and thought you'd enjoy this:
CBS_Memorandum_Miles_Davis_wants_his_album_to_be_titles_Bitches_Brew.jpeg

Stayin' in instead of goin' out, so...it's a red sauce & tequila night again!

Vegetarian sketti. Shiitake mushrooms & diced peppers in roasted garlic marinara sawse. Sauza Blue for the lube.

Pasta-Marinara-with-shiitake.jpg

similar but my sawse is more hefty.

Stayin' in instead of goin' out, so...it's a red sauce & tequila night again!

Vegetarian sketti. Shiitake mushrooms & diced peppers in roasted garlic marinara sawse. Sauza Blue for the lube.

Pasta-Marinara-with-shiitake.jpg

similar but my sawse is more hefty.
Throw some cow in there and sign me up

Staying in again tonight. Made sketti with white clam sauce - or to put it more cultured, spaghetti alle vongole. :D Didn't know how hongry I was until I took that first bite.

Spaghetti-alle-vongole.jpg

heaps of red peppers and grated Romano on dat beeyotch, too. :heart:

The lube is a tequila & rosé margarita recipe I saw earlier this week on Instagram. hoooo boy that shit will get you fucked up quick if you're not careful! :D

We had ramen this evening. That trip to Japan was good for something!

4a81a8025c041d46429e5e29045a78f7.jpg

Lamb & chicken over rice tonight, NYC style, plus tequila lemonade. Very rainy, no need to think too hard about eats, just get it and bring it home! :D

Back