Playgrounders and proud of it

So I don't know how this happened, but somehow I never applied for a number. I'd like one that ends with an 8 please. ;)

Hello Jason...hope you're doing well tonight. I'd like to help you with the number situation, but alas, I have no idea how that even happens around here anymore. ;)

So I don't know how this happened, but somehow I never applied for a number. I'd like one that ends with an 8 please. ;)
Taegal is your contact on that.

Hello Jason...hope you're doing well tonight. I'd like to help you with the number situation, but alas, I have no idea how that even happens around here anymore. ;)
I do highly recommend Wyld helps badge you. ;)
:kiss:

Sometimes a lazy evening is the perfect ending to a week. Does that mean I'm getting old? lol

Sometimes a lazy evening is the perfect ending to a week. Does that mean I'm getting old? lol

If it has been a busy or stressful week, yes a lazy evening can be just what you need. I hope it doesn't mean you are getting old because then that would mean I'm getting old too

If it has been a busy or stressful week, yes a lazy evening can be just what you need. I hope it doesn't mean you are getting old because then that would mean I'm getting old too

Then we are agreed....we aren't getting old. It's just been a tad busy and stressful. But life is still good....always. ;)

I generally believe that. There are always those that have it worse than I do. I can always find something to smile about. :)

I generally believe that. There are always those that have it worse than I do. I can always find something to smile about. :)

True, no matter how much we want to complain, someone always has it worse. Gotta keep the positive attitude.

Just take care of some errands and then find out what friends are doing and trying to find something fun to do. You?

Errands as well....I will catch a couple basketball games this weekend. Other than that, not much happening.

Errands as well....I will catch a couple basketball games this weekend. Other than that, not much happening.

College or pro basketball?

Oh and if you are out running errands, maybe I could get you to do mine for me too? ;)

College or pro basketball?

Oh and if you are out running errands, maybe I could get you to do mine for me too? ;)

Actually, neither....I'll be watching some of my students play this weekend. As far as running your errands....good luck with that. I can barely get mine finished. lol

Actually, neither....I'll be watching some of my students play this weekend. As far as running your errands....good luck with that. I can barely get mine finished. lol

Oops, see where my mind was. I wasn't even thinking of kids basketball. Oh damn, guess it was too soon to ask for favors. I will do my own errands. :D

Back