Black Panthers Mock The "Holocaust" Saying "It Was A Joke" - A Jew Hears Them & Start

Reminds me of when that time at the town hall meeting people compared Healthcare to the Nazi regime to someone who was jewish
 
I could be wrong but this particular group of panthers strikes me as not necessarily having advanced university degrees in world history.
 
Why does the thread starter make threads about extremist groups, and then freak out when someone else makes a thread about white supremacists?

I guess it bothers him when others critique something he loves. ;)
 
I could be wrong but this particular group of panthers strikes me as not necessarily having advanced university degrees in world history.

Actually, they all have advanced degrees in world history from the UoK (University of Killswitch).
 
I could be wrong but this particular group of panthers strikes me as not necessarily having advanced university degrees in world history.

the big schwartze doesn't realize he is wearing a Star of David......I wish the little Jewish guy would have dropped the " N Word"......he ain't no SeanH, Dats fur sure!!!
 
Another Jew/Israeli propaganda. :cool:

Don't believe what you see on the Jew controlled western media when it concern demeaning Arabs/ Muslims/Blacks.

Just wanted to quote the whole Jews control the media conspiracy thing. You know, just in case you should turn around and get all high and mighty at some point.
 
Back
Top