Half Bloods BITE....Sometimes. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

-Zane continued and played with her pussy and clit he was enjoying it very much and zane wanted her to love it like he did. He played lightly, Licking her clit, His one finger moved inside her pussy.-

She moan as his fingers played with her pussy and licked her clit she moan as he added a finger in her she pushed back enjoying the feeling.

-He smiled as he slipped two fingers in her pussy moving them around lapping her clit he was enjoying this and Zane wanted to make love with her nice and easy like a pair of first timer it was romantic and he loved it.-

She pushed back on his fingers she tried letting him please her slow but soon she got wetter as he played with her clit her moaning got louder as she got near she said "please I need to cum faster please" She beg him.

-Zane smiled.-"what happen to slow pleasure."-he chuckled and went down licking her clit as he fingered her pussy faster and a bit harder.-

She moan and laugh " you do it so well" She moved her hips up as she felt him lick her again it felt like heaven, He was fingering her and licking her so good she wanted it needed it

-His cock rubbed her pussy as Zane slid in to her wet and waiting cunt groaning in pleasure a she thrusts his hips deep but slow making her feel every inch.-

She felt his cock rub her pussy then slid in groaning with him in pleasure meeting his thrust moving her hips up she felt all his cock she was so wet so horny she wanted him so bad right now but she take as he give to her.

-Zane fucked her hard pounding her cunt like she wanted his hands around her waste and fucked her hard and deep.-"Oh Marie this feels very nice oh squeeze me."

Marie cried out as he began to fuck her hard and deep she tighten her pussy feeling his cock deep in her she felt her orgasm build it was so good.

-Zane groaned looking to her eyes.-"Oh i am going to cum oh Maria i am going to fill you."

She looked at him and moan " yes cum in me I'm going to cum " She scream out as her orgasm over came her body as she cum hard and felt him cum deep inside her.

-Zane came filling her as he held her body.-"I am enjoying this..a lot...I wish you didn't have to go home."-He chuckled a bit and pet her hair.-

-He smiled and looked to her eyes.-"I am glad to hear that..."-He grins and kissed her lips a she held her close to him.-

-Kissing her back deeply and once Marie left and Zane went out to look for the hide out and its main clan members. it was a few nights later but Zane got them all this clan at least and soon texted Marie to come over for a week he had been healing a few random slashes and claw marks on him indicated he had been hurt in those fights.-

Back