Pacific Northwest Roll Call

A 40/M transplant to SW WA here. The best way to deal with the rain and gloom is to throw another log on the fire and fill your glass!
 
Last edited:
SEattle Male 54

54, married male Seattle open to connections an discussions have yahoo and gmail with male or females....Hoping for more sunny days and a glass a wine!
 
56 male Willamette Valley Oregon. Like to chat and play; love to hear about others life experiences. Trying to write and always interested in new ideas.
 
50 Male living in the Umpqua Valley
Looking for Friends for fun and frolic
Contact info on profile
 
Vancouver Wa/ PDX area. 40 M. And I wouldent eat anything out of the Pacific ocean now. smoked salmon I will miss. With all the radiation coming from Japan. I'm surprised Godzillia hasent shown up.
 
Hello everyone. 27/m just looking for some no strings fun.

In decent shape and well hung, I'm more than happy to send a bunch of pictures to see if you want to meet, just message me.

In the Portland area, I'm new to this but I'm more than happy taking you out for a drink or meal to see if we get along.

Hope to hear from someone soon!
 
....

25/ F / single / tri-cities wa... exceptionally bored out here... anyone up for grabbing coffee?
 
37 / M / BI / Vancouver, Wa

I really love curvy women, BBW and hairy bear men. I've a fetish for giving oral and redheads.

Hello.
 
Back
Top