Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

He was in serious pain and trying to get hold of the vision but lost it before the next pain came through.

The next pain would knock him unconscious. He'd find himself in his regular body standing a bit away from a small dungeon where the moans and whimpers of pain could be heard. If she walked a little further and looked through the small bared window on the door she could see a man holding another by the hips and pounding into his furiously. The man on the receiving end of this pounding, was none other than Danni. He looked bruised. His arms chained above his head. He was facing the wall, his hips pulled back and almost having him bending over in a painful position that looked ready to brake his arms or snatch them out of socket at least.

The man raping him had a handful of Danni's hair with one hand yanking his head back with each thrust. Soon he moaned as he cum deep inside of Danni. He pulled away and watched as some of his semen spilled out of the violated body. he then lay against Danni wrapping his arms around him and massaging Danni's member. Pulling at it hard and roughly. "Feels good, doesn't it. I told you you'd like this. Give me a moan. I love that filthy sound." he jeered.

The next pain would knock him unconscious. He'd find himself in his regular body standing a bit away from a small dungeon where the moans and whimpers of pain could be heard. If she walked a little further and looked through the small bared window on the door she could see a man holding another by the hips and pounding into his furiously. The man on the receiving end of this pounding, was none other than Danni. He looked bruised. His arms chained above his head. He was facing the wall, his hips pulled back and almost having him bending over in a painful position that looked ready to brake his arms or snatch them out of socket at least.

The man raping him had a handful of Danni's hair with one hand yanking his head back with each thrust. Soon he moaned as he cum deep inside of Danni. He pulled away and watched as some of his semen spilled out of the violated body. he then lay against Danni wrapping his arms around him and massaging Danni's member. Pulling at it hard and roughly. "Feels good, doesn't it. I told you you'd like this. Give me a moan. I love that filthy sound." he jeered.

Serena gasped as she watched. She felt sorry for him and wished she'd known him when this happened so she could have protected him. She even felt more respect for him cause he came back from that even if he has relapses to it. She wasn't sure she could do it if it happened to her. "Nii-san...."

Serena gasped as she watched. She felt sorry for him and wished she'd known him when this happened so she could have protected him. She even felt more respect for him cause he came back from that even if he has relapses to it. She wasn't sure she could do it if it happened to her. "Nii-san...."

"Se....rena...?" he moaned out. He looked in her direction as Kamui continued to torture his member with his fingers. "Please....don't look. I just......I was hoping....maybe I could......pull you in at a different time and you could......help me..." he said between moans.

Kamui continued on as if Danni had said nothing. "Now, from now on, you'll call me Master. Understood?" he asked.

Danni got a slight smirk on his face. "How about....you go fuck yourself...." he said.

Kamui's face turned red with rage. He pulled at a lever that started to pull Danni's arms further up and back causing him to have to bend back a little, but he couldn't go too far, a shackle around his neck kept him chaned int the other position. He could hear his arms popping as the bones threatened to snap. He screamed when it started to get unbearable and Kamui stopped. He then picked up what looked like a kendo stick and walked over smashing it against Danni's back again and again.

"Se....rena...?" he moaned out. He looked in her direction as Kamui continued to torture his member with his fingers. "Please....don't look. I just......I was hoping....maybe I could......pull you in at a different time and you could......help me..." he said between moans.

Kamui continued on as if Danni had said nothing. "Now, from now on, you'll call me Master. Understood?" he asked.

Danni got a slight smirk on his face. "How about....you go fuck yourself...." he said.

Kamui's face turned red with rage. He pulled at a lever that started to pull Danni's arms further up and back causing him to have to bend back a little, but he couldn't go too far, a shackle around his neck kept him chaned int the other position. He could hear his arms popping as the bones threatened to snap. He screamed when it started to get unbearable and Kamui stopped. He then picked up what looked like a kendo stick and walked over smashing it against Danni's back again and again.

"Danni!" She winced as she heard his bones snap. "I'll find a way to help you Danni. I promise."

"Danni!" She winced as she heard his bones snap. "I'll find a way to help you Danni. I promise."

"I know you will. I trust you...." he said with a small smile.

"I'll have to wash your mouth out." Kamui growled as he sat the stuck down, then moved around so her was in front of Danni. he then positioned his member to shove it as far as he could into Danni's mouth.

Last edited:
"I know you will. I trust you...." he said with a small smile.

"I'll have to wash your mouth out." Kamui growled as he sat the stuck down, then moved around so her was in front of Danni. he then positioned his member to shove it as far as he could into Danni's mouth.

She smiled, then began trying to figure out quickly how to help Danni.

She smiled, then began trying to figure out quickly how to help Danni.

A young woman come in while Kamui was fucking Danni's mouth. The woman looked young and looked a lot like Serena except the hair was darker blonde and her eyes a paler blue. She watched as Danni was forced to swallow Kamui's member again and again, his gagging noises bouncing off the stone walls.

A young woman come in while Kamui was fucking Danni's mouth. The woman looked young and looked a lot like Serena except the hair was darker blonde and her eyes a paler blue. She watched as Danni was forced to swallow Kamui's member again and again, his gagging noises bouncing off the stone walls.

Serena watched this woman before getting an idea. She reached out as if to touch the woman, wondering if her hand would pass through

Seeing she could go through the woman, she grinned. "Danni, how would I possess someone?"

"Jump into their body, then it's pretty much just you surprising their conscious with yours and using their body." he said telepathically since his moth was currently in use for other things.

"You want to play too, Sister? This is a new one I've acquired. Teaching him manors." Kamui said as he thrust again and again into the strangely cold mouth.

"Jump into their body, then it's pretty much just you surprising their conscious with yours and using their body." he said telepathically since his moth was currently in use for other things.

"You want to play too, Sister? This is a new one I've acquired. Teaching him manors." Kamui said as he thrust again and again into the strangely cold mouth.

Hearing Kamui's words made her more determined to get Danni out of this. With a deep breath, she jumped into the woman's body in attempt to possess her.

Hearing Kamui's words made her more determined to get Danni out of this. With a deep breath, she jumped into the woman's body in attempt to possess her.

The girls body would stiffen for a moment before Serena gained full control of it.

Kamui moaned as he cum inside Danni's mouth, his semen pouring down Danni's throat. He bucked a couple of more times before pulling out.

Danni was still gagging, and then finally threw up a large amount of the sticky white substance. This got him a hard slap across the face.

"You don't spill it! Never spit it back up! Idiot!" Kamui yelled before slapping Danni again.

Last edited:
The girls body would stiffen for a moment before Serena gained full control of it.

Kamui moaned as he cum inside Danni's mouth, his semen pouring down Danni's throat. He bucked a couple of more times before pulling out.

Danni was still gagging, and then finally threw up a large amount of the sticky white substance. This got him a hard slap across the face.

"You don't spill it! Never spit it back up! Idiot!" Kamui yelled before slapping Danni again.

Serena was happy the possession worked and decided to take her cues from Kamui to seem believeable. "Let me take over. This one obviously needs a woman's touch to break him."

Serena was happy the possession worked and decided to take her cues from Kamui to seem believeable. "Let me take over. This one obviously needs a woman's touch to break him."

"Obviously." he said with a chuckle as he moved away from Danni who was slumping as much as his chains allowed.

"Obviously." he said with a chuckle as he moved away from Danni who was slumping as much as his chains allowed.

She had to refrain from letting her sympathy show in the woman's eyes as she looked at Danni, bending down as if to examine him. 'Forgive me Danni'. She thought before giving him a good slap. "Like he said, never spit back up or spit out." She then looked to Kamui. "I can't have you learning my secrets on breaking slaves. Leave us."

She had to refrain from letting her sympathy show in the woman's eyes as she looked at Danni, bending down as if to examine him. 'Forgive me Danni'. She thought before giving him a good slap. "Like he said, never spit back up or spit out." She then looked to Kamui. "I can't have you learning my secrets on breaking slaves. Leave us."

He grunted as his head turned in the direction she slapped.

Heh. You're too much, Sister." he said shaking his head. He walked past and slapped her on her ass as he left.

He grunted as his head turned in the direction she slapped.

Heh. You're too much, Sister." he said shaking his head. He walked past and slapped her on her ass as he left.

She hid a glare at the man after her ass was slapped. Especially since it wasn't actually her ass that was slapped but that of the woman she was possessing. She then waited until she was sure Kamui was out of sight and hearing range and making sure no one else could see or hear before leaning in close to him. "Sorry bout the slap. Didn't think it'd be convincing if I didn't do it." She was also searching for a set of keys or other possible way to get Danni down since she wasn't quite sure how well her own powers might work.

She hid a glare at the man after her ass was slapped. Especially since it wasn't actually her ass that was slapped but that of the woman she was possessing. She then waited until she was sure Kamui was out of sight and hearing range and making sure no one else could see or hear before leaning in close to him. "Sorry bout the slap. Didn't think it'd be convincing if I didn't do it." She was also searching for a set of keys or other possible way to get Danni down since she wasn't quite sure how well her own powers might work.

"Should be.....a lever over there to let me out." he murmured.

She gasped when he hit the floor and went over to him. "You alright now?"

"Ye....yeah. Think so. Thanks." he said. He gave her a weak smile as the room around them begin to shift a little. "Think it's time you woke up. When Sirea disrupts the other memory, I'll be good to go." he said as he rolled onto his back and lay there, not really caring if Serena seen him naked or not.

"Ye....yeah. Think so. Thanks." he said. He gave her a weak smile as the room around them begin to shift a little. "Think it's time you woke up. When Sirea disrupts the other memory, I'll be good to go." he said as he rolled onto his back and lay there, not really caring if Serena seen him naked or not.

She nodded. "Yeah. Anytime Nii-san." She did a bit of focusing before finally moving free of the woman, if it worked right, the woman would fall unconscious once Serena left her body. "See you on the other side."

She nodded. "Yeah. Anytime Nii-san." She did a bit of focusing before finally moving free of the woman, if it worked right, the woman would fall unconscious once Serena left her body. "See you on the other side."

He smiled a little at her, then watched Kamui's sister fall unconscious. He then closed his eyes and lay there resting.

Back