Need help with identifying / locating a particular sex toy...

Karal

Experienced
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Posts
61
A couple weeks back during my naughty wanderings through cyberspace I came across the following clip:

http://lipstixxx-noir.tumblr.com/post/155302206844/video-clip-cunt-face-twins-111-see-the-full

(That link is correct - the end of it seems a little strange but it goes to precisely the right spot)

This..isn't your average afternoon playtime (well, maybe for some it is).

I became intrigued by the item both being put over the groin and over the face, and started searching the net for it using any term I could come up with to describe it...and not succeeding.

At all.

Does anyone have any idea what these are actually called, and more importantly, where they can be ordered from? The one on their heads I'm particularly interested in, and before I forget I'm based in USA, if that helps.

I appreciate the help, very much so.
 
search in BDSM/latex shops for pussy mask / pussy harness. There are several variants and offers that I can see. I used google with "pussy mask latex" query.

Here's I believe the same mask that's in the video:
https://www.hwdesignshop.com/lng/en/hwd-16-pussy-harness.html
Only the harness differs. But I believe it's multi-functional and can attach to different harnesses.

something similar:
http://www.vlatex.com/pussy.html#

I'm sure you can order, but it costs like a wing of a small plane XD
 
Last edited:
(facepalm)

I never considered using "Mask" or "Gag" as part of the search term.

I am a idiot. lol

Thanks much folks. I appreciate the input.
 
Back
Top