The Camera Loves Daddy's Girl

I stuck my head in far enough to ask about dinner, trying not to intrude on your "space"; however, once you looked up and said something about going out, I stepped inside the door.

"Where would you like to go? Your choice?" As I finished the question, I realized what was staring back at me . . . my gorgeous daughter's panty-covered pussy. My wife knows that I am an ass and leg person . . . and seeing your bare thighs leading up to those tight panties was almost too much to take; I could feel my cock responding to the challenge.

Best thing to do is get out of here!! "I'm going to change into something a bit more casual. Come on up when you are ready and let me know where we are going."

As I walk up the stairs, I can't help but rub my stiff cock thru my slacks . . . damn!!!
 
"Where would you like to go? Your choice?"

Kelly smiled at her dad, it seemed like it had been a while since she had done that. She pondered on where she wanted to go. There were a few new places that her friends went to that she was really interested in going. One place was the sushi bar... but what she was really in the mood for was...

"I'm going to change into something a bit more casual. Come on up when you are ready and let me know where we are going."

"Ok. I'm just going to clean up this sketch and fix my hair." Kelly had missed where her father's eyes were lingering. After he went up stairs, she did just as she told him she would and cleaned up her drawing before putting it away. Then she went to her vanity and looked at her face. Touching up on her makeup wouldn't hurt. She fixed her face and then pulled her hair up into a high bun before finally going up stairs to find her dad.

"There is a new Italian place called Remo's. It's a small place but I heard the food was really good."
 
Quickly changing into casual slacks and a clean knit shirt, I give my cock and balls a swift massage before heading toward the kitchen. "I've heard about it, but we haven't been there yet. Why don't we try it so we can tell your Mom about it?"

I have already decided that I will make the meal as comfortable as possible, so I let you do most of the talking about your school work and what you are thinking about in the future . . . no comments about your computer pics, etc.

Until we get home . . . as you start to head down to the basement and your cave, I pull you close for a daddy-daughter hug, whispering "Are you still wearing those blue panties you had on earlier?"
 
Kelly had a pretty nice evening with her dad. The food and was good and things felt nice. It reminded her of when he would take her out after picking her up from school or theater club.

Then her dad pulled her in for an innocent hug, and she curled up against him and closed her eyes as she hugged him back. She could smell his after shave he used today. It was one of her favorite smells.

"Are you still wearing those blue panties you had on earlier?"

And just like that, her content and happy mood was killed. His words jarred her mind. Her body that was relax was now tense and her eyes open. How did he know what color her panties were? Why would he say that?! She must have accidentally flashed him and he was going to chew her out about her dress or something. At least he waited until they were home. Her heart was thumping in her chest.

"What?" Maybe she misheard him, she thought as she tried to pull away from him.
 
"I think you heard me. Just wondering if you were still wearing those blue panties you had on when I asked you about dinner. Don't tell me you didn't know your skirt was up to your hips when you were sitting on your bed?"

Holding on to you a bit longer while that sinks into your mind.
 
Kelly gasped softly, her body shivered as she realize that she must have had herself on display for his eyes. The dress wasn't even that short, but when you sit like that it can't really be helped.

Kelly tried to pull back and away from her Dad. "That's none of your business!" Her cheeks flushed as she try to re-imagine her father coming into her room and seeing her like that. For a brief moment she wondered how long he looked... Why didn't he say something to her? Did he like looking at her panties?
 
"You know, baby girl, as you get older, you are looking more and more like your mother when I married her. Some boy is going to go crazy for you if you're not careful."

As I let go of your shoulder, I lean over and give you a soft kiss on the cheek . . . and without thinking about it, slide my hand down your back, and give your butt a gentle squeeze, "Just like your mom."
 
When you let go of my shoulders I try to slip away. My face winces, like it hurt to feel your lips on my cheek.

Then I feel your hand on my bottom. The next few seconds felt like I blacked out as my body auto responded. My hand whipped out and smack you across the face, hard.

"Don't fucking touch me, you pervert!" I say angrily. I can hardly believed that any of this happened out of no where. I feel cheap and violated by my own father. As soon as I can I run down stairs and lock the door behind me.
 
Giving you the time to lock the door and storm around the room . . . I can just see you stomping around and calling me every name you can think of. Slowly walking down the stairs and unlocking the door to the room . . . you really think I don't have a key to every door in the house?

Opening the door, I step in to carefully, expecting to see shoe fly across the room at me . . . "Got a temper like your Mom, too!", I say as I step further in the room and take a couple of steps toward you. "Probably going to need more than a toy to calm you down tonight?"
 
Last edited:
"Stay away from me!" I scream at you. I know our relationship wasn't the way it use to be when I was little but I never imagined that it would turn into this! I'm so mad at how you've been acting and touching me lately but I'm also scared of what you might do.

"If this is just some sick plan to get me to move out then congratulations. I don't want to stay another second in this house with you!" I try to get around you but with how the room is set up I can't. You take a step forward and I take a step back. You're herding me exactly where you want me and soon I'm trapped in a corner of my bedroom.
 
:You don't mind showing your body to others. I'm sure your Mom will be really proud of you when I show her your computer. I have to admit, your tits are incredible . . . another feature you inherited from your Mom. That sound coming from your shower also tells me you got a pretty healthy need for sex too . . . I'm sure you've heard us since you moved down here, right below our bedroom. Damn, she does get loud when she cums, doesn't she?"

Watching you back yourself into a corner . . . or into the bathroom . . . no way for you to get away from me . . . "What's next, baby girl? Make your daddy happy, just like one of your little-dick boyfriends who only want to satisfy themselves? You need a real man, one who appreciates a woman like you!"
 
Back
Top