Shy Sexy Texan - Version 2

Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand...

tumblr_ojzq3aknxn1w32qlfo1_400.png

Very alluring photo

i'm not a pats fan but hope you enjoyed the steelers run. steelers have to score TD's not FG's to beat NE.....you have great boobs though...:kiss:

Are the Pirates going to be any good this season? lol of course they aren't. ;)

i'm not a pats fan but hope you enjoyed the steelers run. steelers have to score TD's not FG's to beat NE.....you have great boobs though...:kiss:

Please stop looking at my boobs. I'm the only one allowed to be sarcastic around here :)

Are the Pirates going to be any good this season? lol of course they aren't.

You're lucky you're my friend, Eggo, or you would be sentenced to the same fate as the above ;) (Secret: I cheat on my Bucs with the Rangers - shhh!)

As a Flyers fan, this is painful to witness. But I HATE the Patriots, so go Steelers!!!

Nice save!!

Oh really? A Pittsburgh fangirl? Might we request a jersey pic or two? Maybe a Terrible Towel with cleavage?

That would be heavenly...

I've been eyeing my Terrible Towel today, trying to think of a pic.... Guess we shall see :)

Showing the 'Burgh some love :heart:

Pic #6

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.

tumblr_ok5v95d6bk1w32qlfo3_400.jpg

Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.

tumblr_ok5v95d6bk1w32qlfo3_400.jpg

you're beautiful and hot! love how you don't forget to share a picture of you shapely legs and sexy feet. please take more! I love your feet :kiss:

Back