"From Whence the Magic Comes" (closed)

CutiePie1997

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Posts
1,359
"From Whence the Magic Comes"

(closed)

It was the most dangerous place on the island-continent of Turlane, a hundred miles of narrow, rugged road passing through the deepest and darkest of forests. The road connected the Baronies of Porla and Dree, which were -- by necessity -- major trading partners. Merchants, envoys, and other travelers could avoid the road by sailing the North Sea. But those waters had their own hazards in the form of dangerous, uncharted shoals and blood thirsty pirates.

The safest way of traveling the Dree-Porla road was in vast numbers. At one end of the road or the other, those wishing to transit it would wait days, weeks, sometimes months until finally there were enough of them to afford the armed escort that would get them through safely.

Usually get them through safely...

The latest Train consisted of more than twenty wagons and carts pulled by oxen, mules, or even their human owners; as well as another sixty or more travelers walking amongst them. And protecting them was a force of 40 heavily armed men, some on foot, some on horse back. It was a very significant protection force, and yet, in the dark of the third night, the Train was set upon.

The attackers were dressed in black from head to toe and moving with a swiftness that was almost inhuman, as if they were magical spirits from the Underworld rather than mere humans from the deep foliage. The blackness of the night erupted with the cries, screams, and moans of the travelers as swords and daggers slashed, as arrows and spears plunged. The armed escorts were the first to fall, then the travelers who either put up the greatest resistance or attempted to flee.

Eventually, the fight ended and the survivors -- chained at the wrists and then chained together -- were lead away into the forest by half of their assailants while the remainder pillaged the Train...



With the sun high in the sky and yet still providing little illumination through the thick canopy, the attackers led their captives out of the trees on a slight rise. Before them, sitting at the bottom of a forest choked valley, was a temple unlike anything anyone in Turlane had ever seen...

Jungle_Temple_by_LunaNegra.jpg

The procession continued down a steep trail, where more men in black were waiting. The prisoners -- 40 men, 18 women, and 6 children -- were separated by gender and tossed into dark, dank cells ... where they would remain for the next four days, provided with little food and water ... and no answers as to their future.
 
Fordham had successfully led numerous Trains along the dangerous road. He expected that this trip would be no different. He could not have been more wrong. The attack came from nowhere, or so it seemed. Despite his best efforts, he was knocked from his mount and rendered unconscious. When he awoke he was in a cell, which was wet and musty.

Chained to the stone wall, Fordham leaned back against the cold stone and tried to discern what was going on and where he was. It was not an easy task considering the darkness of the cell, and the fact there was no interaction with his captors, unless, you considered the "meals" that were brought in and dumped at his feet. They consisted of moldy bread and nasty, putrid water brought to him and the other male prisoners by a guard who routinely kicked and punched the prisoners.

Periodically, throughout the day, he could here a female scream or plead as they were led past the door to his cell. Fordham listened intently. He never did notice any of the females returning. After several days, the guards started taking male prisoners away, and they too never returned. He expected the worst. They were being led away and killed, but he hoped that maybe they were being sold into slavery.

When they came for him, he aprroximated it to be the fifth day of his captivity, Fordham was passive until the undid him from his restraints, then he attempted to put up a fight. It was a poor decision. He was beaten and stomped, and then led away. He was taken to a room and told to bathe. When he did not comply, he was once again beaten, and afforded the opportunity to bathe on his own. If he refused again, he was told, he would be bathed in a rather unpleasant manner.

Finally, Fordham chose to bathe himself. He removed his dirty clothing and stepped into the bath. He had a feeling this was some sort of ceremonial cleansing. He took his time in the bath, but was finally told to move it, and was pulled from the bath. He was given a towel and told to dry off. He complied, after which, he was led, naked, toward a doorway. Beyond the door, he could hear chanting, which confirmed his suspicion when he was in the bath.

The door was opened and Fordham was pushed through it. Once in the hallway, still naked, he was shocked at what he saw before him. He stood with his mouth open...unable to move.
 
Last edited:
The room Fordham saw would be like nothing he'd ever seen, even in the grandest of castles or keeps across the island-continent. The walls rose pyramidal to a ceiling so high it was lost from the illumination of the hundreds of bowls of burning oil in huge metal chandeliers dangling in every direction.

A long, wide, elevated walkway reached out before the door. Below it to the left, a hundred men in hooded black robes chanted in a low, deep tone; while to the right a hundred women, similarly dressed but in red, sang in higher pitches. The vocalizations echoed off the walls and ceiling, making the vast space feel very enclosed.

Fordham's escort pushed him forward down the walkway, toward a row of Priests, similarly gowned in black but also decorated with a great deal of golden fabric and chains. As they reached them, the Priests stepped aside with practiced precision, to reveal a naked woman laid out upon a raised dais...

bp01d_0110seph700.jpg

Fordham's escorts, still grasping him by the elbows, moved him around to the foot end of the dais. The floor was wet from a recent cleansing, and despite their best efforts, tale tell signs of blood could both be seen and smelled. It was pretty obvious that someone had recently been killed right here, and in the most gruesome of ways. Further consideration of the situation might also have made someone think that that killing had been a result of either a simple, ceremonial sacrifice or the failure of someone to do as they were directed.

As the robed men held him in place, another incredible sight emerged from the shadows beyond the head end of the dais...

tumblr_n8kgl2O9841simhhao1_540.jpg

The Priestess strode forth, her shapely body swaying on full display though her face remained in the shadows of the hood. At the dais, she reached both hands out to the naked woman, caressing them over her shoulders, her firm breasts, her belly. Leaning over, her impressive bosom brushed against the other woman's face, appearing as if it had been intentionally. The Priestess took hold of the woman's wrists, bringing her arms up beyond her head as she herself stood to height again.

The young woman, who had been eying the Priestess with drug-induced lust, now looked to Fordham. She lifted her second leg, placing the sole of her foot near the other, then opened her thighs wide, revealing her already glistening pussy lips to the man.

As the Priestess raised her arms, the cacophony of vocalization ceased on a single note. Her gaze moved from the other woman, to Fordham, to the ceiling above as her hands raised even farther. In a loud, ceremonial tone she declared, "We present to you, m'lord ... this man ... and this woman ... who together will create from their loins ... the ecstasy from whence the magic comes...!"

All about them, as the Priestess lowered her hands to her side, the chanting and singing rose again, this time to an almost deafening roar. Yet despite the clamor, and without the Priestess opening her mouth, Fordham heard her speak to him in his mind, Drive this woman to ecstasy ... of join the others who couldn't.

As if also able to hear the Priestess's words and knowing it was time, two of the escorts flanking Fordham stepped forward, took the naked woman's calves in their hands, and opened her further to the naked man's view. The men holding him moved him forward until he literally collided with her pussy, then released him and stepped back.

As the Priestess again took control of the other woman's wrist, holding her armed outstretched beyond her head, the entire temple went silent with the exception of the crackling and sizzling sound of burning oil...
 
Fordham was mesmerized by what he saw before him. The sight of the woman laid out on the dais was both shocking and arousing. The lines of men and women in robes was incredibly intimidating, and then...... SHE appeared.

He watched as the woman with the incredible body walked to the dais. She was unbelievable, and there was no way for him to hide his arousal. He wasn't sure what was going on, but at the moment there was a woman spread out before him who now parted her legs and revealed her silkiness to him, and there was an amazing creature that was standing at her head rubbing her perfect breasts in the woman's face.

The voice in his head scared the hell out of him. He looked at the immaculate creature before him and he knew it was her voice. He could not believe that he was being told to pleasure the woman on the dais or be killed. It was obvious others had been unable to do as they were told. In ordinary conditions, Fordham knew he would be able to accomplish what he was being ordered to do. However, these were not ordinary conditions.

Being pushed between the woman's legs, Fordham looked around at the people watching. What kind of ceremony was this? What the hell kind of religion were these people practicing? He was not sure what to do. The two women had him extremely aroused, but he was not sure that he should go forward with what he was being told to do. Then again.... if he didn't.

Fordham decided that he should do as he was instructed. He thrust his hips to the woman and sunk his throbbing member into her womanhood. He slowly pushed his shaft deep into her until he was buried deep inside her. She was spread wide open before him, and he started thrusting his hips in long, steady motions. She was tight, and wrapped perfectly around his big, thick manhood.

He kept a steady pace at first, but then started to alter his pace.... going from slow and steady to hard and fast.... and then back again. He was stretching her so good as he filled her again and again. Then, he heard her scream, and he could feel her spasm around him. He continued to pump in and out of her through her orgasm as he neared his. Then, he exploded. He filled her with a geyser of his seed, which brought her to another orgasm.

Stopping was not something he wanted to do. He kept moving his hips, but then felt each of his arms gripped from behind and he was pulled back away from the woman. For a moment he forgot where he was. He started to wonder if he had done enough to be spared. He looked at the creature at the woman's head and awaited her voice...either out loud or in his head.
 
Women came with silence. Women came with screams. Each was different in her reaction to sexual satisfaction. A typical observer -- not that a person watching someone else fuck could be called typical -- might not always know whether a woman before them had reached climax or if she'd cried out loudly was simply feeling good.

But the Priestess was no typical person. Deep within her, she was feeling the same building pleasure that the woman on the dais was. So when the naked blonde exploded in ecstasy, an equally powerful feeling of joy and delight surged through the body of the Priestess. The woman in red nearly lost her feet, leaning forward to support herself on the dais. After a long moment, she rose to height again, held her hands out wide, and called in an unnaturally loud, booming voice, Bellaree ... Bellaristani ... Su, parka lyra kane!"

All throughout the temple, the robed men and women began chanting in ever increasing volume, "Su, parka lyra kane! Su, parka lyra kane! Su, parka lyra kane!"

As the mayhem continued, two of the gold-encrusted priests helped the naked woman off the dais and walked her a few yards the direction from whence Fordham had come. Holding her hands out wide, they turned her around to face the males, then around to face the females, then half way to face the dais again. By now, she, too, was chanting with the others, her face filled with an expression of joy at what was sincere appreciation for her accomplishment of orgasming. Oddly enough, there was no attention paid to the man who had driven her to such heights.

Her joy would be short lived, though, as suddenly and without warning, a Priest who had moved in behind her, rammed a sharp sword into her back and out the middle of her rib cage, passing it skillfully through her heart and killing her instantly. She sagged but did not fall, still being held aloft by the Priests clutching her hands.

And if that wasn't weird enough, as she dangled there, a wafting cloud of glowing gas began to emerge from the hole in the woman's chest. It hung before her, taking shape until it was a ghostly shape one might think of a spirit. The woman in red had slowly been moving to a position between the presumably dead woman and the dais, and now the apparition moved over to envelope the woman entirely, seeming to be absorbed by her body until it had disappeared.

The chanting which had risen to a crescendo suddenly stopped as the woman in red held her hands up and out again. She turned to look at Fordham for a moment, then told the Priests holding him, "Take him away. Feed him to the dogs."

The men manhandled their still naked sexual performer up the walkway in the opposite direction this time, through a door, then another, then another, until finally rather than feeding him to the dogs -- of which he would never see a one -- they tossed him into a luxurious bed chamber with furnishings and knickknacks that had likely been pillaged from Trains over decades, if not centuries.

"This is your home now," a Priest who had been following behind Fordham declared. "Anything your heart desires ... you have only but to ask."

He gestured toward the door and yet another erotically dressed woman entered...

th

"Pia will be your Chamber Maid," the Priest said, adding, "She is yours to do with as you please."

With that, the Priest turned and left, and the Priests who had been outside the door slammed it shut, then very noticeably locked and barred it.

Pia crossed toward Fordham until she was just out of reach, dropped to her knees as if he was some sort of Noble or Royal, then only say, "M'lord....?"
 
Fordham looked around at everything that was going on. He heard the chanting that started with the incredible creature. His mind was spinning. He couldn't figure out whether he had done a good thing or a bad thing in their eyes. There was a part of him that wanted to fight his way out of here despite the incredible odds against survival. He was, after all, a warrior and giving in was not in his blood.

His eyes widened when she told them to throw him to the dogs. He resisted, but it did nothing. He was led through multiple doors. Along the way, he started to formulate a plan of how he was going to fend off the animals that were surely intending to rip him to shreds.

When he was thrown into the room, he immediately looked around for the first dog to attack. Instead, he looked with astonishment at the opulent surroundings into which he had been thrust. He could not believe the beauty that he saw. The items placed around the room were extravagant, and had surely been claimed from those who had traveled the road unprotected, or had been in a train that was ambushed the way his last train had been attacked.

He listened as the priest told him he could have anything he wanted. Then he saw her. She was beautiful, and she was naked, and he could not help but become aroused. He looked at the priest as he said that Pia was his chambermaid, and she was his to do as he pleased.

Fordham watched the priest leave and he heard the door locked from the outside. Then he watched Pia kneel before him and call him a lord. He was not a lord. He was a warrior. What was going on here? Once again, Fordham's head was spinning.

"Pia, stand up. I don't know what is going on, but I am not one who has people waiting on them." He wondered if this was all a test. He wanted to take Pia to the bed and have his way with her, but maybe that would be the wrong thing to do in the eyes of his captors. It would also be the wrong thing to do to Pia. His mind told him that she was in a similar situation to his.... that she was a captive who had been thrust into a situation that she did not ask for.
 
Last edited:
"I don't know what is going on, but I am not one who has people waiting on them."

Pia lifted her eyes to the man before her but remained on her knees, saying, "But you ... you are the source from whence the magic comes, m'lord."

Here tone was a combination of matter-of-fact statement and surprised confusion, as if she both expected Fordham to already know this ; and was perplexed about why he was denying it. Still on her knees, she asked, "Did you not come here to prove yourself, m'lord...? On your own accord?"

Pia had not been party to nor did she have any knowledge of the ceremony that could very well have been the last time Fordham found pleasure via the sword in his groin. As far as she knew, the man before her was here voluntarily, and the reason for the locked door was to both protect him and -- because Pia wasn't a volunteer -- keep her from escaping.
 
Fordham was confused. "I did not come here willingly. I don't know what you are talking about. What do you mean that the magic comes from me? I was beaten and taken prisoner, and until I was thrown into this room with you, I thought I was being thrown to the dogs to be ripped to shreds."

"You are not my slave or anything else. However, I do want some information from you." He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Come here and join me. I want you to tell me about yourself and how you came to be here in this situation. How did a woman of such beauty as yours come to be put in a situation where you are expected to do whatever I want of her?"

He kept his focus on Pia. He could sense that she was not certain of what was going on. He did, however, believe that she could provide him with information that would be useful to him, and it could end up being useful to her also, if she was not here of her own free will.

"You must trust me Pia. I want to do you no harm. I just want information. I am sure there are others that would take advantage of this situation to use you for their pleasure. Even if you resisted, it would be of no use, because they would, as would I if I was so inclined, overpower you and have your wonderful body provide them the pleasure they desired.
 
"I did not come here willingly. I don't know what you are talking about.

Pia's expression became one of total confusion as Fordham continued. His view of what was happening to him was very contrary to her own, and she just didn't understand it. Why would the Source of the magic be fed to the dogs? That comment even caused Pia to smile, then giggle, thinking the man was having her on.

"You are not my slave or anything else.

That was most definitely correct. Sort of. She was, in fact, a slave. But Pia didn't think of slavery in the way that the Free Men of the outside world did, for two reasons: first, to Pia, it was just what she did, serving others; and second, Pia didn't know there was an outside world, for she had never been outside the walls of the Temple.

Pia did, in fact, answer to a man she knew only as the Master, though her instructions had been to give the Source anything for which he asked.

He began talking about things she did not understand: being beaten, taken prisoner ... a woman of such beauty ... taking advantage to use her for their pleasure, providing them the pleasure they desired. It wasn't that she didn't understand the words. They simply didn't make sense within his context.

And it wasn't that Pia didn't understand pleasure. The incredible foods and herbs and psychedelic mushrooms and other provisions that Pia would make available to the Source via the Master would give him great pleasure. But, Fordham seemed to be implying that she would be the source of his or someone else's pleasure. He obviously meant that since she would be his servant, that was how she would provide such pleasure. Right?

The only other pleasure Pia had herself experienced was a pleasure she was supposed to experience only with herself. And, to the best of her knowledge, the pleasure one's hands brought were only for oneself! To bring such carnal pleasure to another person was forbidden!

Pia rose and moved across the room to stand before the man but did not sit on the bed beside him. Instead, she dropped to her knees on the rug covered floor -- three layers deep here surrounding the bed frame -- with her head bowed again, telling him, "I'm ... I'm not sure what sort of information I can give you, m'lord. I ... I..."

Her eyes glazed over a bit as fear and confusion filled her mind. She looked up into Fordham's eyes for just a moment before dropping her gaze again and saying, "I don't understand what you are saying about these things, m'lord."
 
Fordham was totally confused about what was going on. The look of confusion in Pia's eyes served only to exacerbate his confusion. He had hoped that he would be able to get information from Pia, but it looked like that was going to be a challenge.

"Pia, tell me about yourself. Give me all the information you can about your time here. How long have you been here? How long have you served as a chambermaid? What exactly is it that you are expected to do? Anything you can tell me would be helpful."

While he waited for Pia's response, Fordham looked around the room in hopes of finding a clue. If only he could see something, anything, that would give him an idea about what was going on here. He was not sure Pia would provide him with what he needed, but he could only hope. There was a reason for these mind games, but Fordham had no idea what it was. He wondered what they hoped to gain from them. Why hadn't they just fed him to the hounds?

"Pia, I understand that you don't know me, and have no reason to trust me, but I need you to give me some information. I can tell by the look in your eyes that you are confused, also. There is a reason you have been sent here to me. I need to find out what it is."
 
"Pia, tell me about yourself. Give me all the information you can about your time here. How long have you been here?"

The girl was confused again ... or was it still? It almost seemed as though this man was as ignorant of his situation as Pia was. She'd just assumed that she was coming to serve someone who was well informed about his life-to-be in the temple, as well as Pia's service to him.

"I have always lived in the Temple, m'lord," she said, peeking up occasionally but keeping her long gazes down, toward his bare feet. "I ... I've never been beyond the walls."

"How long have you served as a chambermaid?"

"Not long, m'lord," she said, contemplating her clarification, "Six moons ... I think."

Though she'd never been beyond the walls of the Temple, the servants quarters -- like all quarters were partially illuminated by the light of the moon and stars via slits, grooves, and holes that were part of the pyramidal structure's original construction. Pia could, on clear nights, see and track the moon as it passed overhead, serving as her only form of calendar. Of course, she didn't really have a need for a calendar, a need for counting the days. One day led to the next, and every day was a day to serve, so ... why count? She wasn't even sure of her exact age, as she had never heard the concept of tracking the anniversary of one birth. She only knew that years had passed since her first Moon Bleeding, which -- by the definition of the Priests -- meant she was no longer a girl and was now a woman.

"What exactly is it that you are expected to do? Anything you can tell me would be helpful."

"I serve you, m'lord," she answered, not really helping clean anything up.

"Pia, I understand that you don't know me..."
...he went on, continuing to ask his odd questions.

Pia's mind was beginning to slowly realize something she would never have contemplated: this man, the Source from when the Magic comes, didn't understand that he was just that! How could that be? She didn't know all there was to know about the Magic or the Source. But she'd always assumed that the latter at least knew the answers to those questions.

"The High Priestess..." she began after a moment of silence, her words soft and tentative as she tried to explain this monumental concept for the first time. "The Magic she possesses ... she uses ... it comes from ... from you, the Source. I ... I do not know--"

She hesitated, taking a different tact and asking with a cautious tone as she looked up at Fordham, "M'lord ... you truly do not know this?"

When he told her he didn't, she continued with her gaze now on him as she was too intrigued to look away. "You are the Source of the Magic, m'lord ... the Source of her Magic. You have something inside you ... or ... you know something ... or did something, to create the Magic."

She studied him a moment, sincerely wondering how he could not know about this. Her gaze dropped for a moment to his groin, to the objects placed at the meeting of his thighs. She'd seen a penis before, of course. The male slaves -- just as with the female slaves, including Pia -- rarely wore clothes unless the environmental conditions of their work dictated it. She spent no time with the males, but that didn't mean she didn't pass them at times and let her gaze roam over the differences between their bodies and her own.

Pia had also seen penises erect to one degree or another, though she didn't quite understand what caused it. She'd never discussed such things with anyone as discussion of anything other than Service was strictly forbidden. Fordham's penis had been semi-swollen when Pia entered the room, and as she was introduced to him by the Priest, she'd noticed that it seemed to harden somewhat, lifting away from the dangling flesh behind it. While she'd been here on her knees with her gaze down, she'd peeked up just a bit to glance at the man's member, simply because -- since she didn't have one -- she was curious about it and its purpose.

She asked him with a tone that was a bit more bold than before, "Tell me, m'lord ... did you do something before you came to the Temple ... or during your time in the Temple ... that told the High Priestess you were the Source?"
 
"Prior to being brought, against my will, to this place, I was a Guardian. I protected those travelling in Trains along the road. We were attacked and brought here." He watched Pia, trying to judge her reactions.

"Once here, I was held prisoner...shackled to a stone wall for days, before being brought to a room and told to satisfy a beautiful woman, which I did. Then I was led to believe that I was to be thrown to the hounds, but I ended up here."

Fordham noticed that Pia was focused on his manhood, which, thanks to her presence, was fairly hard. He tried to read her reaction as she looked at it, and was unsure of what to make of the way she looked at it.
 
Pia's confusion and curiosity became disbelief and horror as the man explained his past days. Then, he added...
"...before being brought to a room and told to satisfy a beautiful woman, which I did.

After he repeated the false threat about dogs, Pia was staring at him with obvious confusion. "But ... you are not a slave ... a servant. How did you satisfy this beautiful woman? Did you feed her...? Or sing to her?" She got an excited expression suddenly. "Do you sing? I love song. Is that what you did to please this beautiful woman, m'lord?"
 
"No Pia, I do not sing. If I did, it certainly would not bring pleasure to anyone. I also did not feed the woman. Food is a way of sustaining life...not giving pleasure." Fordham looked at her quizzically. Where was he? What is going on in this place?

"I satisfied her sexually Pia." He grabbed his manhood. "With this." He watched for her reaction, and he was not surprised by the look that he saw on her face. This beautiful woman at his side obviously knew nothing about sexual gratification.
 
Pia looked to Fordhams' groin again as he grasped his penis, which she'd noticed was once again getting a bit firmer and a bit more ... elevated from where it had simply been laying atop the edge of the bed.

She didn't understand what he meant: how did he satisfy this woman -- this woman he'd called beautiful, as if she was a yellow flower in a vase or a red sky at day's end -- with his penis. Then, it came to her! Some time back, one of her fellow slaves -- playing hide-and-scare -- had discovered Pia touching her joy place, the little sensitive nub and folds of flesh where males such as Fordham had instead their penis and purse. Pia hadn't yet discovered the ecstasy of orgasm, which the other girl Pia now recalled had pre-described for her by a number of words, one of which had been beautiful.

"So, m'lord ... you ... satisfied this woman by..." she began, a growing smile of delight on her face as she began to falsely realize what Fordham was telling her. But she hesitated, forgetting that other word he'd used. Then, she brightened up again, continuing with some bad recollection, "You seck-shoo-alley-ee satisfied this ... beautiful woman ... by letting her watch you touch ... touch your..."

She went quiet, knowing that -- for reasons she didn't understand except that it was a punishable offense --- she wasn't supposed to talk about the penises of men. Instead, she lifted one of the hands resting upon her bare thighs -- right next to the joy place that was beginning to yearn for her touch -- and pointed toward Fordham's groin and the manhood which was now hard as a rock and pointing more to the sky than it had been thus far.

Pia was sure she had this figured out now. Her new master had found his beauty before this woman, and it had satisfied her. Pia was, at the same time, happy to have learned something new while also embarrassed to have learned it. Finding your joy in the presence of others, even -- or especially!-- for the other's satisfaction was forbidden.

So ... being the Source of the Magic ... did that make such things permissible?

"How lucky," Pia said softly, her gaze dropping again as she felt herself overwhelmed with envy.

She loved toying with her joy place, but because she had so little time alone by herself, she rarely got to do it. How fortunate for the Source that he could touch himself in the presence of beautiful women without punishment. And how fortunate it was for this beautiful woman that she could find satisfaction in watching Fordham do so, though, Pia didn't quite understand why she would. Maybe she, too, got to touch her joy place while with the man. Yes! That must be it. Lucky!

Fordham had begun to speak again but was interrupted when the locks and bars on the outside of the door began clanging and clunking. Pia's kneeling became even more submissive, as she placed her palms flat on the rugs before her and looked straight to the floor at her knees. She kept her gaze on the floor, eventually closing her eyes, not wanting to see anything.

When it was all over and quiet and returned to the room, Fordham was gone, the table was filled with food and drink -- which Pia would need to prepare for her master's return -- and she was alone in his room. She stood cautiously, looking about for other changes, of which there were none; and other eyes, of which there seemed to be known, though she knew that every room in the temple had its peep holes.

She moved to the table and began cutting up fruits, vegetables, meats, and cheeses. She arranged the result for aesthetic value, then -- as a slave -- ate the little bits and ends that were not suitable for Fordham's satisfaction.

Satisfaction...

The word came to her, more subconsciously than consciously. She walked casually about the room, inconspicuously looking for peep holes until she found a corner near the canopied bed in which she thought she might have some privacy. Then, squatting on her knees with her thighs apart ... Pia found her beautiful moment in privacy ... as she waited for her master to return...



Once again, Fordham found himself in the Ceremony room, surrounded by chanting males and singing females, facing a line of gold-decorated Priests who parted to reveal yet another naked woman laid out upon a dais. This time, rather than waiting in the shadows, the Priestess stood beyond the dais, watching as the Escorts manhandled Fordham forward...
 
Fordham became even more confused as he listened to Pia. What was she talking about when she said the woman watched him. There was something crazy going on in this place and Fordham had absolutely no idea what it was.

He wanted to explain to her exactly how he had satisfied the woman in the other room. In fact, he would love to show her just how the woman had been satisfied. He wasn't sure that Pia would understand, and then he heard the rattling at the door.

Fordham watched as a group of sentinels came into the room. They ordered him up, and, when he stayed seated on the bed, they grabbed him by the arms and pulled him up. He resisted, and started swinging at the guards; knocking several of them down. His resistance resulted in more guards responding to the chamber and , eventually, he was subdued.

The guards pushed and shoved Fordham out the door and into the hallway. He was pushed and dragged through several more doors until he was back in the room with the men and women chanting. Once again, there was a beautiful woman on the dais, but Fordham's focus was directed, once again, to the incredible creature behind.

With spears placed at his back, Fordham was forced forward to the beautiful woman laying prone on the dais. He knew what was expected of him, but he saw this as an opportunity. He stood there defiantly. "Tell me what is going on or you get nothing from me." He said this while staring at the stunning creature in the red robe.
 
(OOC: For the picture below of the High Priestess's face, ignore what she is wearing. The photosharing site I use won't allow nude pictures, and I really wanted to use this model's face.)


The High Priestess saw the defiance in Fordham's actions even before he demanded...
"Tell me what is going on or you get nothing from me."

Males before this one had shown defiance at creating the magic; and males before this one had been summarily executed where they stood, allowing the next of his gender to attempt to prove his value. But it had been some time since a Source had been identified, and the High Priestess thought it unwise to simply cut this one down without at least trying to explain the strange surroundings and events in which he found himself.

The woman in red looked to the most decorated of the Priests on the walkway, who immediately nodded to the Escorts nearest Fordham. They were the strongest and most capable of her Protectors, and despite the fighting man's experience, they were able to securely hold him as they seized his arms. Only after she was sure this man could cause her no harm -- harm that would, of course, see him parted from his penis -- she walked slowly around the dais until she was standing directly in front him and just inches from the naked female's torso.

She was close enough to Fordham that his nostrils would quickly fill with the scent of rose pedals and vanilla drops, which had been added to the bath she'd taken just minutes earlier; as well as the powerful pheromones that were a function of magic, not common womanhood, excreted from her pores to fill the air about her. From her experience, the High Priestess knew that the latter scent would immediately heighten the man's need for sexual interaction, and thus was the first part of her task to get him to do his duty.

The second part of getting Fordham to do as she needed was saying to him in a voice barely loud enough for just him to hear, "What is going on, as you ask ... is that you are making the Magic I require."

Without ever taking her eyes off Fordham, the High Priestess reached a hand to the flat belly of the woman, caressing there for a moment, then further southward, over her ceremonial shaved groin to the already wet folds of her joy place. The woman writhed and moaned to the soft, knowing touch of the Priestess's fingers upon her sensitive flesh. The woman in red ceased the pleasuring, then pulled the nearest, also hair-free leg her way a bit, then downward against the dais, causing the sacrifice's joy place to come into Fordham's full view.

"Only with your skill and knowledge as the Source...!" she said in a loud voice that suddenly had the males and females once again chanting and singing, though more softly. She continued, "...and the euphoria achieved by this Sacrifice!"

The chanting and singing mutated into the chanting Fordham had heard earlier, "Su, parka lyra kane! Su, parka lyra kane!"

The Priestess lowered her volume to speak only to Fordham again, telling him, "You will make the magic with this woman ... and with women to come ... and you will live a life of joy and comfort as no man has ever dreamed. Else..."

The Priestess's head -- still shaded from Fordham's view by her hood and the overhead lighting -- turned as if she was looking to the stone floor of the walkway, where despite repeated cleansings the hints of dried blood still existed. She moved a bit closer to the man, this time near enough that he got his first look at her face. She noticed his reaction and wondered whether he hadn't expected someone as young as she or hadn't expected a beautiful face to go with the stunning body.

"Make the magic," she said, her tone more a polite request than a forceful demand this time, "and more answers will come to you soon."

She waited for his response...
 
Fordham looked at the Priestess. He knew what she had the capability of doing to him. He knew that he should simply comply with her request..... no, it wasn't a request, it was a command..... but there was a voice in the back of his head that told him to continue to be defiant.

"You need me. If it wasn't so, I would already be dead. You need me to provide not only the pleasure, but also the future of your civilization. That is what you want from me. I am capable of pleasuring any of the women here, and that has never happened before. In addition, you know that I can provide the seed that will provide the Pleasurer of the future, and that is also valuable to you."

Fordham waited for her reaction. Well, not really. He decided not to wait. "Now, tell me what is going on, or, have I already revealed what you were hiding from me. See, I am capable of reading into what you have going on. "
 
The High Priestess listened to Fordham rail on about her and her scene; and the Escorts' clutching of him became tighter, expecting a physical attack to go along with his verbal one. Then he finished...
"See, I am capable of reading into what you have going on. "

The High Priestess's lips spread in a smile, then she spoke just loud enough for those nearest, including Fordham, to hear, "Yes ... you are capable ... as am I."

As she spoke her last words she made a well known gesture to the Escorts, who released their charge and backed away. Then, as she raised her hands palms upward before him, Fordham's entire being began to rise from the floor. It was as if the Escorts still had their hands upon him and were lifting him by his arms and legs from his vertical standing positon slowly into a horizontal laying position ... four feet above the stone walkway!

As the levitation continued, the chanting and singing began again; and when -- against any will Fordham may or may not have employed -- his ankles began separating until there was nearly a 45 degree ankle between his legs and the High Priestess -- now suddenly carrying a light deflecting silver blade in her hands -- walked forward until she was within reach of his valuable magic making tool, that chanting and singing took on an ominous sound of impending tragedy...
 
Fordham was shocked as he felt his body raised off the ground. He looked around and noticed that the men who had been gripping him previously were not responsible for his being elevated from the floor.

He looked around and saw the faces of the people and heard the chanting begin again and become increasingly louder. He knew that his words were not going to be welcome, but he never anticipated the magic that was being imposed upon him.

Then, he saw her step forward. He focused on her body until something else caught his eye. The flash of light reflected off the silver surface of the blade. His eyes widened as his legs were parted and the blade moved closer to his manhood.

Fordham knew he should be concerned, especially when the chanting took on the ominous tone. For some reason, Fordham was brazen. He looked into the beautiful creature's eyes and stood up to her with his words. "If you so what you threaten, you know that it will have a negative impact on you and your people forever. You have been searching for me, and now that you have found me, you are not going to put an end to what I bring?
 
The High Priestess raised her face to the sky, as well as her hands and the reflecting blade, and began chanting in the language Fordham couldn't possibly understand. The mood of the others seemed to darken even further, then suddenly with a single booming word from their leader, the entire assemblage went silent...

...and between the end of their noise and the diminishment of the echo...

...the High Priestess stepped further in between Fordham's opened legs, grasped his manhood -- cock and balls both -- in unforgiving fingers, stretched them tall toward the ceiling ... then slashed the dagger along their base, severing them from his torso in an easy slice.

She held them above her as she turned away, blood dripping from the organs and spurting from his body all about her and the floor as the men and women dropped to their knees...
 
His eyes widened as she neared him and the hall went silent. Then the incredible woman grabbed a hold of his manhood and before he knew it, there was blood everywhere. Fordham screamed in pain at what had been done to him.

Fordham continued to float above the people; his blood covering all of those in close proximity. He looked around at the faces of the people and could see the shock that they were exhibiting. He thought to himself that he had pushed his advantage too far.

He wondered how long it would be until he was put to death. Based on the fact that he was above the place where executions had taken place before, he felt that he would meet his demise right here in the very near future.
 
The man's screams echoed off the stone walls of the massive chamber, filling it with the sounds of a horror...

Or ... did they?

Suddenly, there was no screaming but only the continuing chanting and singing. And Fordham was again -- or, more precisely, was still! -- standing on his own two feet next to the dais with his Escorts' hands clutching at his elbows. The High Priestess was again -- still? -- standing before him, just as she had been before she'd seized control of his mind and proceeded to castrate him for his insolence ... in that mind of his, of course.

The only thing that he'd seen in his vision of horror that had actually happened was that the High Priestess had magically armed herself with a ceremonial castration blade. She didn't flash it at him, though, instead only letting it dangle at her side in one hand as she returned to toying with the joy place of the woman gently writhing on the dais.

Make the magic, Fordham heard in his brain, despite the High Priestess's lips not moving except to widen a bit in a pleased smile. Make the magic ... and all your questions will be answered in time...
 
Fordham blinked. He was trying to figure out what was going on. The realization that she was playing mind games with him became apparent. Then, he heard her voice again, but he did not really hear it.... at least with his ears. She was speaking directly to his mind... and not with a voice, but with her own mind.

He wondered if he could communicate back to her without speaking. He thought..."you want the magic. I know you do. If I make the magic with her, then I get to make the magic with Pia, then I get to make the magic with you... and not just one time."

The fact that he still had his manhood told Fordham that they thought he was special. The mind games had been played to intimidate him, but they had not really castrated him, because he had something that they wanted and needed. Yes, he continued to push the boundaries... he was convinced that they really needed him.
 
Back
Top