25 y/o bbw new to this

Mouthwatering!!!! May I????

feel free to enjoy my photos any way you like :kiss:

what do you all want to see next? I make no promises, but I need some inspiration for what photos to take.

I also want to thank you all for the pms.. I would like to reply, as you've all been so sweet to me, and not at all rude or pervy, but there were just too many. But I loved reading them :kiss::kiss:

Pic suggestion

feel free to enjoy my photos any way you like :kiss:

what do you all want to see next? I make no promises, but I need some inspiration for what photos to take.

I also want to thank you all for the pms.. I would like to reply, as you've all been so sweet to me, and not at all rude or pervy, but there were just too many. But I loved reading them :kiss::kiss:

How about a close up of your tongue or lips or both?

You have been sorely missed those last few left me wanting more of that sweet body.

We enjoy anything you choose to share with us. Your a beautifu woman so how can we not enjoy.

I've been asked in pm's for permission to jerk off to my pictures... and of course you are welcome to. I'm posting them in the hope that you'll enjoy them in that way.

Last edited:
Indeed!

But if you keep this up, we're all going too need glasses.😁

I've been asked in pm's for permission to jerk off to my pictures... and of course you are welcome to. I'm posting them in the hope that you'll enjoy them in that way.

Must be a UK thing

We were told as kids that jerking off would make us go blind. A way off trying to stop us doing it I suppose, but you are making it almost impossible too stop.😜

I don't follow?

i'm glad its not true, because I want you all to be able to see my pictures while you masturbate to them ;P

Back