NBA Player & The New Cheerleader

Devin looked up at the stars as Charlie mentioned how pretty they were, as it was true. The night sky looked beautiful on that night. "Yeah, they are beautiful to look at, but..." Then Devin turned to Charlie, he wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly pulled her into his stocky frame.

"Really, compared to you, the stars aren't much. Why look at them when I can look at you?" Devin took his thumb and ran it along Charlie's bottom lip.

Screw it, I'm jumping the hell outta the gun...

"Charlie, it hasn't been that long ago since you were introduced to us, but I think I'm in love with you. I really do..." That's when Devin made the move to kiss Charlie.
 
Devin wrapped his arms around Charlie’s waist and pulled her to him. She like having his hands on her and being close to him. She was feeling such a connection with him. She had never felt like this for a guy, let alone one she had just met. She felt so at home with him like maybe they were meant to be, yes she knew it was awfully cheesy to think like that but it felt like that.

Hearing his words made her heart flutter. She looked into his eyes as he ran his thumb along her lips. She thought to herself this is the moment he’s going to kiss me. What came out of his mouth next really shocked her. No guy had ever said the L word to her on the first date.

“I know how you feel. I feel it too.” She said. She saw him leaning and she leaned in too. When their lips touched she saw fireworks. The kiss was so amazing. She couldn’t have imagined how great this kiss would be. It was a kiss that set her soul on fire.
 
Their tongues swirled around in each mouth, exploring, dancing. Devin's hands moved all over Charlie's back. One of his hands moved to the back of Charlie's head, entangling themselves within her gorgeous locks. The other took a generous squeeze of one of Charlie's ass cheeks. Their bodies moved backwards, Devin's back bumping against his sports car. It was as if time stopped while their makeout session continued. To Devin, only this mattered at that point in time. Eventually Devin pulled away from the kiss, his heart racing, panting, emotions all over the place.

"Is this what you really want? I just want to make sure you want this as much as I do, because I really want this right now..." Devin let out a laugh in between his panting.
 
Charlie gasped into the kiss when Devin grabbed at her ass. His big strong hand was grasping her little ass and she loved it. She was locked with his lips and didn’t want to stop. She was feeling so connected to him and didn’t want it to stop. Sparks were flying between them. She knew from the moment she met him there was something there.

He pulled away from her. She looked at him a little confused wondering why he would stop. “Devin I want you, I want this. I have never felt like this before. Take me home.” She said. She leaned in and kissed his lips one more time.
 
Devin kissed back. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to pull you into anything you don't want to do. That's how much I've already grown to care for you." So Devin opened the passenger side door, helping Charlie into the car. Momma raised a gentleman for sure. When Devin got in, he started up the car then took Charlie's hand, brought to his lips for a kiss.

"Alright, show me the way gorgeous..." Devin said with a smile. Devin drove, following Charlie's instructions on where to go to reach her home. Her home, Devin thought about just how much further this night would take him and Charlie once they reached it and went inside. They made it there and once again Devin helped Charlie out of the car. Devin let Charlie take the lead as they walked to her front door. Devin snuck a peek at Charlie's tight ass as she walked. He wanted to get another feel of it before this date was through.
 
Charlie was really happy to be with Devin. “I am not the kind of girl who lets anybody make me do anything I don’t want to.” She said. She really liked that he cared this much about her. He helped her in the car like a gentleman. He got in and took her hand. He kissed her hand. He made her heart race.

She told him the way to her house. They arrived at her house- https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4n88q20QC1rqqmygo1_500.jpg . She leaded him to her house. As she walked her ass wiggled. She unlocked the door. “Why don’t you go sit out by the pool while I go get some champagne and slip into a bikini for a dip?” She said smiling at him.

She went off up to her bedroom and got changed into http://fabfashionfix.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/V297256.jpg and then got the champagne out and poured two glasses. She carried the two glasses out to him. He was sat on one of the loungers. She gave him the glass. “There you go Devin.” She said with a smile.
 
"Thank you, and I say, that is a great bikini on you. I might have to snap some photos of you in this." Devin drank down some of his glass. He then sat the glass to the side.

"I mind just join you. I doubt you wanna be in there without some company..." With that, Devin stood up and began stripping off his clothes until he was only in his underwear. Devin's abs were easily in a six pack. He went to the edge of the pool and dove in.
 
Charlie gracefully got into the pool. She smiled at Devin. She was happy he was going to join her. She watched him strip down. She playfully whistle at him. “Hot stuff.” She said laughing. He jumped in. She swam over to him. She splashed him playfully. “Let me cool you down.” She said laughing.
 
Devin laughed as he shielded himself with his hands. "Hey! If anybody needs cooling off, it's you!" Devin splashed back, then he submerged himself underwater to tickle Charlie's sides. Devin swam away, making it into a chase.

"Come on slowpoke, can't catch me?" Devin said from the other side of the pool. He had a raging hard on yet again, and it was only a matter of time until Charlie noticed. So Devin decided to actually take off his underwear and toss them out of the pool.

"There, much better..." Devin dove back underwater and made a beeline toward Charlie...
 
Charlie laughed when Devin said she was the one who needed cooling off. He was splashing her right back. He went under the water and tickled at her sides making her squeal and giggle. He swam away from her

He told her she couldn't catch him. She was having so much fun with him. She began swimming after him. She saw him remove his underwear. She looked at him grinning seeing him hard under the water.

She whistled at him. "You are definitely hot stuff. I feel so overdressed. Do you think you could help me with that?" She said smiling at him.
 
"Yeah, I think I could definitely help you out..." Devin reached behind Charlie, trying to figure out how to undo her bikini. Meanwhile he started trailing kisses from Charlie's collarbone to her neck. Finally Devin managed to undo everything.

"Boy are you beautiful. I sure feel lucky right now to have this quality time with you." Devin said into Charlie's ear. He drifted back toward the edge of the pool, admiring Charlie's now naked figure. Devin placed his arms onto the edge of the pool, curling his index finger at Charlie, flashing a seductive smile.

"If you want it, you gotta come get it, sexy..."
 
Charlie laughed when Devin said he could help her out. He held her in his arms. He was kissing at her neck. She closed her eyes moaning out. He undid her bikini. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him when he said she was beautiful. She blushed a little because she really liked him and was glad he thought she was beautiful.

She was so happy to be here alone with him under the moonlight. He moved to the edge of the pool. He was admiring her body. He motioned for her to come to him. “I think you need to come get what you want.” She said with a grin. She swam away and got out of the pool.

She stood at the side of the pool touching her body. “You want this. Come get it.” She said before running off into the house. She was excited to play with him and have some fun.
 
Devin fondled his balls, getting so full and tight. Then Charlie said he had to come get her instead and ran off into the house. "Damnit..." Devin said, laughing a little. She had completely flipped the script. Fine, he would chase her. Then Charlie was gonna "get it". Devin lifted himself out of the pool and headed inside. He marveled at the inside of her house. It wasn't quite like his mansion, but Charlie was doing alright for herself.

"I'm gonna get you girl..." Devin called out. He began looking for where Charlie might have gone to.
 
Charlie could hear Devin coming for her. She heard him say he was going to get her and it made her laugh. She ran up to her bedroom and hid behind the door. She couldn’t wait to see what he would do when he got to her. She was hot and horny for him.
 
Devin made his way up to the bedroom. He opened the door and saw Charlie standing behind the door. "Come here you..." Devin said with a slight laugh, making a beeline toward Charlie and scooping her up in his muscular arms. Devin made out with her again as he moved toward the bed. He tossed Charlie playfully onto the bed.

Devin wore a mischievous smile on his face as he grabbed Charlie by the ankles. "Get up here..." Devin barely pulled her closer to him, then he moved Charlie's legs until her feet were by her head.

"Such a pretty pussy..." Devin marveled at Charlie's lower region before diving in and licking at her folds. Devin made his tongue into a sort of dick as he plunged it in and out of Charlie's now wet pussy. After a few minutes of the oral magic Devin worked on Charlie, he put Charlie's legs back to their normal position and moved himself onto the bed. Devin placed his dick right over Charlie's face.

"Alright, I showed you some of what I got, now show me what you got..." With that said, Devin began moving his cock back and forth on Charlie's lips. Oh those full lips, just like how they were in the picture from earlier.

"Oh I love those pretty lips, they're so nice to kiss, and I bet they could make me come so hard..."
 
Devin told Charlie to come to him. She shook her head. He came and scooped her up in his arms. He had such big arms and she loved it. He kissed her as lowered her on the bed. He suddenly grabbed her ankles. He moved her so her legs were up in the air and her feet by her head.

He said her pussy was pretty making her blush. He began licking her pussy making her moan. She was so wet for him. She gripped the bed closing her eyes and moaning. Her hands squeezed at her perky boobs. She loved how he was making her feel.

He put her legs back down and got on the bed next to her head. He told her to show him what she got. He rubbed his cock against her lips. She liked knowing he loved her lips. She opened her mouth and licked at his cock softly.

She slowly took him in her mouth and sucked on his cock head. She stroked his balls softly. She began sliding her mouth up and down his cock. She was enjoying working his cock. She loved sucking him.
 
Devin's head was back, eyes closed and mouth agape from feeling Charlie's oral skills. This night had come full circle in a way he didn't think possible. Devin couldn't have imagined a few hours ago that he'd be here now, with the team's brand new cheerleader sucking him off so good.

"Oh fuck that feels so good baby..." Devin groaned out. Then he placed his hands on both sides of Charlie's head with his dick still in her mouth. His grip was not enough to cause pain, just simply for leverage. Devin began using Charlie's mouth for a pussy, but wasn't thrusting at a fast pace. He wanted Charlie to be able to savor every inch in her mouth.

"Yeah, your fuckin mouth feels great inside..." Devin grunted, still fucking Charlie's mouth. Then he pulled out to give Charlie a breath. Devin moved to her breasts, smacking them with his dick. He bent down to suck at each nipple and kiss on each breast.

"I think it's time to give you this..." Devin said, with his hand stroking his cock. Then Charlie was suddenly flipped over onto her belly. Devin moved her so that her ass was sticking up in the air.

"You've been very bad, tempting me like this all night. Do you like tempting guys like me? Huh? Do you like when I just take you like I am? Tell me..." Devin put his hands on Charlie's tits, pulling her up right against his body. Devin groped and squeezed Charlie's breasts.

"You want to be punished, don't you baby?"
 
Devin's head was back, eyes closed and mouth agape from feeling Charlie's oral skills. This night had come full circle in a way he didn't think possible. Devin couldn't have imagined a few hours ago that he'd be here now, with the team's brand new cheerleader sucking him off so good.

"Oh fuck that feels so good baby..." Devin groaned out. Then he placed his hands on both sides of Charlie's head with his dick still in her mouth. His grip was not enough to cause pain, just simply for leverage. Devin began using Charlie's mouth for a pussy, but wasn't thrusting at a fast pace. He wanted Charlie to be able to savor every inch in her mouth.

"Yeah, your fuckin' mouth feels great inside..." Devin grunted, still fucking Charlie's mouth. Then he pulled out to give Charlie a breath. Devin moved to her breasts, smacking them with his dick. He bent down to suck at each nipple and kiss on each breast.

"I think it's time to give you this..." Devin said, with his hand stroking his cock. Then Charlie was suddenly flipped over onto her belly. Devin moved her so that her ass was sticking up in the air.

"You've been very bad, tempting me like this all night. Do you like tempting guys like me? Huh? Do you like when I just take you like I am? Tell me..." Devin put his hands on Charlie's tits, pulling her up right against his body. Devin groped and squeezed Charlie's breasts.

"You want to be punished, don't you baby?"
 
Devin's head was back, eyes closed and mouth agape from feeling Charlie's oral skills. This night had come full circle in a way he didn't think possible. Devin couldn't have imagined a few hours ago that he'd be here now, with the team's brand new cheerleader sucking him off so good.

"Oh fuck that feels so good baby..." Devin groaned out. Then he placed his hands on both sides of Charlie's head with his dick still in her mouth. His grip was not enough to cause pain, just simply for leverage. Devin began using Charlie's mouth for a pussy, but wasn't thrusting at a fast pace. He wanted Charlie to be able to savor every inch in her mouth.

"Yeah, your fuckin mouth feels great inside..." Devin grunted, still fucking Charlie's mouth. Then he pulled out to give Charlie a breath. Devin moved to her breasts, smacking them with his dick. He bent down to suck at each nipple and kiss on each breast.

"I think it's time to give you this..." Devin said, with his hand stroking his cock. Then Charlie was suddenly flipped over onto her belly. Devin moved her so that her ass was sticking up in the air.

"You've been very bad, tempting me like this all night. Do you like tempting guys like me? Huh? Do you like when I just take you like I am? Tell me..." Devin put his hands on Charlie's tits, pulling her up right against his body. Devin groped and squeezed Charlie's breasts.

"You want to be punished, don't you baby?"
 
Charlie was so happy to be with Devin. She liked how things were going between them and hoped there would be many more nights like this. She loved hearing him say it felt so good. She wanted to make him feel so good. She liked making him feel so much pleasure. His hands rested on the sides of head. His cock was deep in her mouth. She was using her tongue and sucking him good. He was fucking her mouth and she loved it. She had always loved giving her head so much and was loving it even more with Devin.

He pulled out letting her catch her breath. He moved to her boobs and smacked them with his cock. She laughed grinning at him. He began sucking her nipples and kissing her big boobs. He told her it was time to give it to her. He stroked his cock and flipped her onto her belly. She giggled loving how he was throwing her around like a rag doll. Her ass was up in the air. “I am such a bad girl. You make me want to be bad.” She said. He grabbed at her boobs. “Punish me Devin. I want you to punish you’re bad girl.” She said wiggling her ass at him.
 
Devin gave Charlie's ass a firm smack. Then he positioned himself at Charlie's wet entrance and slowly went inside her. After some initial strokes to let Charlie's pussy get accommodated to Devin, he then began really pumping back and forth.

"You're so fucking tight inside. You feel great..." Devin grunted out in the middle of fucking Charlie. He grabbed both of her arms and put them behind her back, keeping hold of her wrists for leverage. After a few minutes, Devin pulled out, let Charlie go and flipped her back onto her back. Devin entered back into Charlie and went right back into that rapid pace from before. Devin grabbed Charlie's wrists and moved her arms so that they were stretched out at the sides.

"Yeah, you like that? You like that fucking shit?" Devin grunted, it was almost like a growl. Charlie had really turned Devin into an animal in the bedroom.
 
Charlie smiled at Devin as he pushed into her wet and tight pussy. She closed her eyes gripping the bed feeling amazing as his cock sunk deep into her. He began thrusting deep into her. She was smiling feeling so happy to be here with him in her bed. She liked feeling him so closer to her.

They fit together perfectly like two jigsaw pieces. “You like how tight I feel baby?” She asked. He was grunting and she loved the sound. He held his wrists tight behind her back. He pulled out of her and flipped her onto her back. She looked up at him smiling. He slammed back into her. Her legs wrapped around him.

Her arms were above her head. “Oh Devin I love it. Fuck your dirty girl.” She said. She loved how he was being such an animal in bed. She was seeing a very dominant side to him right now and loved it so much.
 
Devin gripped onto Charlie's ass, pulling her up so Devin could fuck her while standing. Devin was baring his teeth as he continued to slam into Charlie, looking her dead in the eyes.

"Oh I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna fucking cum..." Devin growled, feeling himself about to explode. Devin let out a deep grunt with each shot he let out. When he was finished, Devin sat down Charlie back onto her bed. Devin plopped himself right beside Charlie, thoroughly exhausted from their very steamy exchange.

"Oh my God, I can't believe what just happened. But it was amazing, you were amazing." Devin panted through his words. Charlie had really brought out another side in him he didn't know existed. Even better, Charlie seemed to revel in experiencing this other side.

Devin snuggled up to Charlie, putting his arms around her.

"Well good night, thank you for this. I love you..." Devin drifted off to sleep...
 
Charlie was so happy that Devin filled her up with cum. She was so tired out and satisfied from an amazing night. Who would have thought at the beginning of the night when they first met that they would be in bed together after having amazing sex? She smiled and sighed happily.

“Oh Devin that was so good.” She said with a giggle snuggling up to his body. She loved his arm around her. She yawned rubbing her eyes. “Night babes.” She said kissing his cheek softly. She fell asleep in his arms peacefully.
 
Devin still couldn't believe the next day what had transpired the night before. He had actually slept with the new cheerleader of the team. But he'd already come to think of Charlie as like his girlfriend. But even with all this emotions swirling around, Devin had to focus on the first practice for the upcoming season. As Devin reached the locker room of the training facilities, all his teammates focus was on asking him if he got lucky with Charlie.

"Nah, of course not. I mean she was nice. Great as a matter of fact, but no, nothing further." Devin wouldn't dare tell any of them the truth. Nothing would have pissed him off more than to hear any kind of nasty rumor about Charlie possibly being a whore of something horrible to that effect.
 
Back
Top