Opposites Attract (closed to marine_biochild)

Blushing she looked up into his eyes as she felt his fingers against her cheek. "more like offering a thanks to a brave man in uniform." she cooed as she leaned up slightly "will you take my thanks?" she cooed as she brushed her lips against his briefly.
 
.

He felt her breath against his as she leant in closer to him.

"will you take my thanks?"

He gasped as he felt her lips on his before he had a change to figure out what she was up to. The kiss was brief yet sensual. His heart stopped momentarily, no one had seduced him like this, bold and confidently for years, if at all.

As she pulled away he just nodded, his cheeks flushed.
 
Feeling his fingers against her cheek she blushed, her fingers brushing further up his thigh. "Maybe... you'd like to come back to my place?" Se asked quietly while she brushed her lips against his once more her heart pounding. She had never felt this excited before. "Maybe even stay a little while. I just live around the block."
 
.

His mind was racing, as was his heart beat, pounding in his chest. He had never been unfaithful to his wife before. But this young alternative gal had touched a spot. It was a mixture of her looks, and her personality, as well as a curiosity.

He had never slept with an alternative girl before, but had sen them over the years with there various piercings, and body art, and had found some of them alluring to say the least.

Their lips continued to brush before she spoke.

"Maybe... you'd like to come back to my place?"

"Maybe even stay a little while. I just live around the block."


He pulled away slightly so he could see her eyes as he placed his hand back on her cheek cupping it...

"Is your partner likely to be around? My wife isn't back till tomorrow afternoon" he crooked, placing his other hand on her thigh....
 
"He doesn't live with me." She cooed gently. Feeling his hand against her thigh she smiled slightly. Turning her face into his touch she smiled sweetly. His touch was gentle, his fingers running up her thigh. "You are welcome to stay with me." She smiled as she lightly squeezed his thigh.
 
.

"You are welcome to stay with me."

"And you are welcome to come to my place..." he whispered, full of apprehension as his lips brushed against hers before he pulled away and sipped his coffee but kept his hand on her thigh.

He looked at her and smiled, her bra strap exposed, as was her cleavage, her body art in view.

"Opposites attract I guess?"
 
With a small smile she took a sip of her coffee before leaning into him slightly. "We can go anywhere you want." She cooed. As she leaned he would be able to see down her shirt while her fingers played along his thigh. "You know..." She said quietly. "Opposites really do attract." She cooed.

Once she finished her coffee and he had finished his she stood, lifting her arms as she stretched. As she stretched her pants fell slightly down on her hips, a small amount of black lace being revealed.
 
.

Her movement caught his attention as she stood up, her hipster jeans sliding down slightly exposing her navel, complete with piercing and the narrow waistband of what could only be a thong or a string. As she faced him, part of the front lace was also exposed.

He stood up, and followed her outside into the dark autumnal evening, the street relatively empty, those out for the afternoon have headed home, the evening crew still at home.

He walked side by side for a few yards till they reached a side street, and he pulled her in, his hands on he r hips as he faced her.

"So what is on your mind now you little minx? leading me astray?"


He lifted his right hand and moved a loose strand of hair from her eyes....
 
Smiling she walked with him her eyes looking up at the autumn sky. She didn't know what she was doing this but she was excited to be with someone so straight laced. She wondered what kind of lover he was, if he was rough or if he was gentle. She was lost in thought when he took hold of her.

Gasping she looked up at him with a small smile. Feeling his warm hand against her hip she took a step forward staring up at him. As his fingers moved a strand of hair from her face her eyes fluttered closed for just a moment.

"Leading you astray?" She whispered curiously. "My mind is curious, what kind of lover are you... do love slow and gentle or do those rough hands hold on tight and become powerful against my body." She whispered.
 
.

As he positioned her back against the wall, she started to speak, her eyes captivating his.

"My mind is curious, what kind of lover are you... do love slow and gentle or do those rough hands hold on tight and become powerful against my body."

"All sorts, I love it soft, sensual romantic. I also love lustful, full of primal passion and desire.... And what about you. Are you as open minded in the bedroom as you are with your attire, looks? Do you spit, or swallow? Do you take it up the bum?" his language retaining his more colourful squaddie terminology.

He caressed her face as he spoke, leaning closer to her lips - his head tilting as he finished speaking, kissing her softly, letting his tongue caress her lips before gently parting them with his tongue.
 
Looking up at him she felt her stomach flip. She wasn't expecting him to give her flirts back. Soon her back was against the wall and her hands on his hips. Worth a small smile she listened. "my dear... You don't know what you're getting yourself into. I can be both... Love me tender... Or tie me down both will float my ship."

She gave him a wink and then his lips were on hers. Leaning in her toes she let her fingers come up to grasp at the front of his uniform. Nibbling his lip she deepened the kiss feeling his hand running over her body.
 
.

He kissed her softly to begin with has his hands caressed, explored her body over her clothes as the world walked by in their haste, oblivious to the the two lovers.

He deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth, her tongue with his own, as his hands continued to caress, lifting her thigh up as his pelvis involuntary gyrated against her crutch.

Finally, breathless, he pulled away panting....

"Fuck..... You have ignited something deep within me Oletta"

He caressed her cheek.... "Your place or mine...." he asked having forgotten that they had agreed t go to her place.
 
She was almost panting as he grabbed her thigh. Moaning against his kiss her on fingers ran along his chest beginning to unbuttoned his uniform to touch the bate skin of his chest.

" You've ignited the same fire.. " she moaned as she leaned against the wall. " mine we ate almost there. " she whispered softly.

Managing to untangle from his body she took his hand leading him quickly up the street and around the corner. Leading him to a small stairwell she bit her lip. "third floor." she cooed as she leaned up kissing him gently be beginning the trip upward her hips sway as she walked ahead of Jim up the stairs
 
.

Adrian kept up with Oletta easily despite his older age, though was glad for a quick breather at the base of the stairs inside the non-descript building.

"third floor."

"Lead on please."

He followed Oletta up the stairs, admiring her younger firm bum, perfectly formed in her tight skinny jeans. It wasn't long before the front door opened, and Adrian followed her inside, closing the door behind him and inserting the security chain.

He turned to see her soft smile, he eyes open, full of a desire.

Grabbing her wrists, he pulled her into an embrace as he pushed her back against the wall behind her.

He released his hands, one moving to her waist, the other to caress her cheek

"Oletta I want to sleep with you , here now, tonight......"


His head tilted, his eyes closed as he brushed his lips against hers.

.
 
Smiling she leaned up kissing him deeply as she let his fingers wander, her own fingers working at the buttons of his uniform shirt. Nibbling his bottom lip she blushed, taking a deep breath before looking up at him.

"Stay tonight. My bed is big enough for us both. I need you tonight." She whispered against his lips. "Pleast." She cooed as she ran gentle fingers down his chest her eyes lidded with lust.
 
.

Their kisses deepened as his hands caressed her. The kiss broke enough for them to find the cluttered sofa in her living area, and soon they were back kissing on the sofa, his hands exploring her younger body.

His kisses were at times soft sensual, delicate. Other times they were deep, frantic as his fingers caressed her sides, under her top. His cock was responding to his seduction by Oletta, their kissing frantic.

He felt his jacket being removed and his shirt unbuttoned exposing his many chest, hairy, his torso suffering from a few years of eating abuse, his once lean toned body was now showing signs of middle age spread.
 
Slowly she pulled off his shift before pushing him back into the couch. Straddling him she kissed him deeper as his fingers played along her skin. Lifting her arms she pulled off her shirt, nibbling his bottom lip lightly before running soft fingers down his chest.

Taking his hands she urged them to her ass pressing her hips down playfully. Pulling away to catch her breath she grinned, biting at her lip piercing. "You know how to kiss old man... but do you know how to get me riled." She teased playfully as she began on his belt.
 
.

The old veteran watched the younger female remove his jacket, and then his shirt, exposing his hairy chest, his slight man-boobs, as she ran a finger down his front.

He was then pushed into an arm chair, as she straddled him, his knees close together causing him an air of discomfort, his cock was suddenly placed in what felt like a prison cell.

He felt her lips on his as they kissed briefly before she pulled away, removing her own top of, exposing her breasts struggling to be contained by her bra. His hands were placed on her breasts allowing him to gently caress, knead them as if bread dough, hearing her gasp as he did so.

He inhaled deeply as he mumbled.. "Fuck Oletta.'

"You know how to kiss old man... but do you know how to get me riled."


He just nodded as he yet again inhaled deeply.

"Well the wife doesn't seem to complain, though it has been a while since Ive had my hands on a pretty young thing like your self Oletta.."

He leant forward exhaling on the erogenous zone at the base of her neck before he started to kiss her flesh, his lips barely touching. As he did so, his hands reached behind her, and in a simple well practiced movement unhooked the pair of eyelets that held her bra in place.
 
She shivered feeling hid breath against her neck as his fingers worked along her larger breasts. "I think we should move towards the bedroom." She whispered as she leaned into him, goosebumps running along her skin. Taking a deep breath she let her bra fall from her chest her eyes playful. "I plan on making you forget your wife tonight." She cooed.

Moving off of him her hips swayed as she watched. "Shall we?" She asked stopping at the door to her bedroom her eyes hooded as she grinned at him.
 
.

Adrian was hard, under the trousers of his suit. He pinned her against the wall and started o kiss her again, at times fulll of lust, passion, and frenzied. then he would slow down, and cover her face with soft butterfly kisses, on her eyes, her lips, her cheeks.

His hands were also active, one of them cupping her breast under her top, her bra now loose giving him freedom. His other hand had managed to unfasten the waist button of her hipster jeans, and slowly pushed his fingers, then hand down her crutch, cupping her mound.

"Shall we?" She asked stopping at the door to her bedroom her eyes hooded as she grinned at him.

He smiled as his lips returned to her neck.

"How adventurous are you Oletta? You are making me feel young again... Unzip me please.... "

As he spoke, his fingers unzipped her jeans and pushed her jeans down her thghs slightly, as he met her eyes with his.
 
His hands were setting flames to her skin as he caressed here taking a deep breath she turned into his arms kissinf him feverishly as she smiled. "I've never met and adventure I wasn't willing to try." she cooed as she reached down undoing his pants before pushing them over his hips. Biting his lip she stepped back moaning slightly. She soon dropped to her knees as she began to part his boxers
 
.

Adrian gasped as he looked at the young rock chick as she knelt before him, cuping his balls through his tight cotton/lycra trunk boxers. He stroked her hair as he spoke.

"Fuck Oletta, you are some girl....."

He felt the air on his damp glans as she peeled away his trunks, releasing his manhood infront of her face.

"Fuck...."
 
With a grin she leaned forward, pressing her lips against his tip before pulling away. " What kind of adventure do you have in mind." shw cooed as she licked him with a slowness she knew was a painful tease. Staring up at him intently she took him into her mouth Sucking slowly. Her fingers ran along his balls playfilly
 
.

" What kind of adventure do you have in mind."

He gasped as she touched his cock, his manhood as she knelt before him. Her touches were tender, and from a girl who seemed to know what to do and wanted to do it. His wife had always displayed a degree of hesitancy towards giving him oral even though she loved him spending hours going down on her.

Never mind he thought.

His hands continued to caress her face and hair as he pushed his manhood gently past her lips, and reached for her hands, holding them both with his hands; whilst his hips started to thrust gently past her lips.
 
With a playful grin she stared up at him allowing him to thrust in and out, her fingers grasping his gently. After a few more strokes she pulled back. "I think it's time to show me what kind of lover you are. Standing slowly she let her panties fall to the ground as she grinned. " will I be sore tomorrow? " it was a teased but she was very curious if he was rough or tender he was. Swaying her hips she led the way bending over to undo her boots and giving him the view of her wet puss at the same time
 
Back
Top