The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Like Books & Black Lives, Albums Still Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, RobDownSouth:

The fact that so many Blurters giggle at or defend your stalking individual members with racial slurs and attacks on posters' kids
("So what if Rob's doing it? The targets deserve it because "they're bad racists", look what they said 8 years ago about the Haiti Earthquake - misinterpretted, of course)

doesn't speak volumes about the quality of some who post in this thread either.

We were talking about how 99% of Literotica can't stand you and how you have an obvious and pretty serious mental disorder, not about how much it pains you to see someone attack a vile prairee nigger.
 
No, but I have tried sneaking it into my wife's bedtime drink.

that's not the fairy way.

No! Will I be able to find it easily over there? I am not often in need of aphrodisiacs but it sounds fun and goodly.

i have no idea if you can find it over there. :D all the fairies i know swear by it.

Bugger! I just remember ed the okra d'uh. Kick me tomorrow neci. Sorry :(

it's all good! no worries at all.
 
Ironically , the stove was because we could not get an open fire with a, she, spitroast, through building control.

62577223.jpg
 
I mean over there....your side. I am there in just some weeks :). My first stop is Washington where G has some work before we go on to holiday, so I will be alone s bit, if I can find some there I will.

And neci, never forget fairies are tricksters, never leave your drink unattended around them. The purebred fairies have got me that way before, pesky little folk.

i would hope you could find it anywhere, but i've never been to DC, so i do not know what they have to drink. i do know i have been sadly disappointed by tequila selections outside the south.
 
I know, though I am not so upset. The stove is good and turning a spitroast manually would be tiresome. It leaves me to argue with g I still want one where he is there in the future. I'll get neci's drink for him first.

It would be and the fun would be taken out of it. Something outside like having a BBQ or one of those automatic things like a smoker.

LOL, yeah, you can tell I really know what I am talking about. That's sarcasm, by the way.
 
I think he wanted me barefoot in the kitchen turning meat, I had moved on with the idea and accepted some modernity into interpretation. :)

Now there's a visual.

And good for you. It would be easier on the feet.
 
We need a local. Where is St. Peter, he is usually about?

I have also never had tequila. ( we can get that in Europe but, I just haven't)


I have a feeling I am going to have no calorie allowance to eat with.

Make sure your first tequila is a good tequila, and Cuervo does not count as good. If you have calories for crumpets, you have calories for tequila.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top