A

AnnieD

My character:

AUoRLq5.jpg

Name: Angela Gonzales
Height: 5'10"
Cup size: 32M

---

I actually had to sneak out of my place, can you believe that? My parents, devout Catholics like many Latin America immigrants, were so strict that sometimes I felt like...Rapunzel or something. If I were to tell them that I wanted to go to Mike's Pub - a new, recently opened nightclub here in New York City, they would have flipped - and by flipped, I mean they would have grounded me so bad, my friends would have felt it. It was so scary, opening my window at around 11 PM at night and climbing down from the overgrown tree in front of my bedroom. You know that I was scared of heights? I swear, for a moment there I thought that I was going to pass out and fall flat on my face. Now that would have been funny - well, for everyone else other than me.

Getting the nightclub was going to be a challenge in of itself! I mean, it's not like I lived right in Manhattan. Sure, I could maybe walk there...but it would take like four hours for my snail pace. I didn't have the money for a cab, so this meant I needed to take the subway. Yay. This meant that I'd most likely be late, so I decided to text my boyfriend, Billy:

Hey babe! I think I'll be able to get there in thirty minutes. Don't miss me too much! :heart:

So, why was it so important for me to get to this stupid nightclub? As most eighteen year olds, I was going to college and like many high school seniors, this meant that I wasn't going to have my friends around. Being in an unfamiliar city, all alone, felt so scary - so, I went ahead and applied for a Sorority house. They were going to meet me at the club and see that I could follow through with their initiation process this year. I needed to get Rick West's belt.

Rick West, was the notorious pervert who goes around nightclubs and preys on college students. He apparently had a thing for busty women, which spelled trouble for me - I was an extremely busty eighteen year old. I mean, my boobs were probably bigger than my head, being a crazy 32M cup. Yes, I'm serious and no, I didn't stutter. Honestly, even with the loose blue varsity jersey I had on, you could tell that I had massive knockers...or just think that I was smuggling watermelons. Whatever...

So when I got there, my friends and boyfriend were having a great time near the entrance. Along with them, were Megan and Tally who immediately greeted me. We chatted for a bit, until we cut to the chase:

"So, you ready Angela?"
"I-I guess." I answered nervously "Where is he?"
"Don't worry, he'll come to you!"

With a shove, Megan smiled and waved me off. I entered the crowded floor and walked towards the bar. I must have seemed so nervous...

Rick was at the club. A pocket full of some fantastic lil pills and an eye for the ladies

He had worked his way through the dance floor once or twice, identifying a few possible candidates

Then the 6'2 semi pro ex footballer of 30 years froze

A gorgeous brunette was working her way to the bar with what can only be described as 'ungodly' sized tots

"Hell ueah" he said as he maneuvered across the floor, following the decidedly curvaceous Latin wonder to the bar.

"Shit." I thought to myself as I stood by the bar, having to look left and right as I hoped to find a seat. That's when it hit me - being eighteen, I was an adult but figured that I might get carded. Which, most likely, would get me thrown out the bar. That's when I turned and saw this tall man walk towards me. That tall, being none other than Rick - the infamous pervert. The man that I needed to get that belt from.

"Um, hi?" I greeted him nervously when he came to me.

He watched her pause at the bar. She had amazing hips and a plump ass, but when she turned he was struck by just how massive her tits were!! He could bury his cock in there and no one could tell. Hell he could smuggle a bottle of vodka in those things!! He had to know if they were real

"Well hello yourself" he said with a grin as he caught the eye of the bartender. He tipped well and he was always promptly served

"Can I get you a drink miss...." he left it hanging, prompting her to answer

"Angela." I answered, telling him my first name as I extended my hand "And you are?"

I couldn't believe this man - not even one minute and I saw his eyes almost widened as he ogled my huge chest. Probably thought some perverted things too, even though I just met him. Still, I needed to get Rick's belt, so I figured that maybe getting a drink with him wasn't the worst idea. I nodded before I asked "Yes please. I'd like a Smirnoffs if they have any."

He couldn't help it. As she raised he hand to his, her jacket parted. Revealing a sweater like tube type thing. And a full line of cleavage plunging south

"I'm Ricky" he said as she raised an arm, his tight t short clinging to his muscular torso as he waived the bartender over

He slipped his hand into his pocked for some cash, scooping up his 'relaxer' and as he handed the bills off for their drinks, a little pill slipped into hers

"Well Angela. Are you a dancer or chatter? Wanna grab a table or can I assist you in cutttong a rug?" He asked as he turned to her with the drink. Raising his in a toast before taking a long refreshing drink

The pill would've solve
Instantly and she would be more....open to things in about...30 seconds or so if all went well

"Well Angela. Are you a dancer or chatter? Wanna grab a table or can I assist you in cutttong a rug?"

"Um, I'm a chatter...I guess? I'm just someone who wanted to try this new club, you know?" I said with a laugh, taking the glass from him before raising it up to him. Before I drank, I wondered how I could get away with this. I couldn't just grab his belt and run; after all, he had it on so it wasn't as if I could pickpocket out of him. Mm...I'd have to figure something out later. I brought the glass to my lips as I began to drink the harsh alcoholic beverage...

And...something began to feel fuzzy.

He put his hand on the small of her back and began to direct her towards the back of the bar. There were some secluded little booths back there

As they walked his hand slid down her back, then lower, over the curve of her ass

He gave it a good firm squeeze just as they reached the booth

He, using her ass to steer her, turned her into the booth, choosing to sit beside her and not across from her

"So what's a gal like you doing here. Shouldn't you be somewhere a little more calm. You look like you play it safe" he told her a she sidled close, using his height to gaze down her top. Was it a sweater or a tube top. Either way he bet he could pull it down far enough to free those sweet tits.

Maybe I should have been worried when he began to guide me towards the back of the bar; somewhere more secluded...and also a place where my friends wouldn't have a good view over what was going on. Maybe they would have done something, when Rick's hand found its way to my ass, just as I going in the booth. He grabbed one of my round soft cheeks, squeezing it as he guided me in the booth. I didn't even say anything, other than "H-Hey..."

"So what's a gal like you doing here. Shouldn't you be somewhere a little more calm. You look like you play it safe"

"Safe...? I mean, not really. God is it..." I said, fanning myself a bit "Is it hot in here? I'm sorry uh...I don't think this place is unsafe. So anyway, even if I were that type of person, I don't think it would matter right?"

"Well you never know. You gotta be careful" he said as he reaches his arm around her and began to tug at her jacket

"Let's get this off" he said, his eyes taking in her hefty chest. He had to know what kinda top it was

"Of course your hot wearing a jacket and a sweater ina club" he said shaking his head as he pulled the jackey free

"Here" he said placing it on the table. Creating a pile that made her even harder to see

"Is that a sweater?" He said as he reached up and grabbed the neckline of it, letting his finger caress the skin do her exposed breast, tugging the neckline lower as he examined it

Just what got into me?

...​

Everything felt like a haze to me. One moment, my jacket was still on and the next, I found it tossed besides me. Rick, the pervert that I was supposed to have an upper hand on, had his hand on the neckline of my top, trying to pull it down to see more cleavage. I had to force myself to stop him, when he said "Is that a sweater?", before I finally replied "No silly, it's a short sleeve. See?" showing my bare arms.

He chuckled as she wriggled her arms. Her tits did a fantastic jiggling number

"Well you could have fooled me" he said as he shifted in the bench, turning to face her, putting his broad muscular back to the bar and hiding her

"Well I gotta say you certainly have that thing filled up. Good god girl. How big are those?" He asked as he reached up and playfully tugged at her neckline again. Giving her a playful whistle and a cat call

"And what are you doing here tonight?" He said, curious about her even more

I kept looking around, wondering where Billy and the others were. I kept hoping that maybe they saw me go to the end of the bar, in the isolated booths, and came here just in case I needed some help. But, as it turns out, I really was alone. At least for now, I kept thinking that I could maybe divert his attention elsewhere and find them again. I was ignoring Rick for a moment, until he snapped me back to reality by saying:

"Well I gotta say you certainly have that thing filled up. Good god girl. How big are those?"

And he began pulling on the neckline again, trying to see as much cleavage as he could. I was startled for a bit, forcing my self to try to stop him as I said "Hey stop! They're big okay." with a slight giggle to my voice. Wait, did I like that? What the hell was going on with me.

"And what are you doing here tonight?"

Uh oh, I needed to come up with something uh...

"I'm just here with my boyfriend and some friends. I kind of lost track of them and decided to just have fun at the club and find them after."
I said with a smile. Perfect! That was a perfect excuse since that was...actually, pretty close to reality. I was done with my drink, after another sip and I eyed Rick - the pervert that I was supposed to outsmart and I said "Can I have another drink? I'll tell you my bra size if you do!"

He smiled. Ignoring her fuss over her top

"So your out for a night on the town huh. Well so am I" he said with a smile.

"Drink coming up" he said. He popped out of the booth, quickly grabbing another round by flashing a Benjamin. This time he slipped two pills in and hurried back to the booth

Back