Trump: I would ‘personally prefer’ a government shutdown before the midterms

No, and you must have flunked reality.

There is NO evidence that the Russians, or any one else, altered the vote and that is the only thing that counts (pun intended) in an election.

Did the Russians suck, or attempt to, voter info out of some of the systems? Probably. No different than the Chinese sucking the personal data out of the OMB systems. And overall the Chinese have been far more successful in their endeavors than the Russians.

Trying to use that as an excuse to invalidate the election is as dumb as it is a distraction. After all they're doing nothing more than what we do. It's a game everyone plays. Ever hear of stuxnet? And quite frankly we are better off for their attempts. They find a hole, we plug it. They do the same.

The everyone does it is a poor argument. An argument brought up by all parties. Sad to say.

The everyone does it is a poor argument. An argument brought up by all parties. Sad to say.

It's reality. You may not like the argument, but it's still reality. Do you think that the various players are going to get together and agree not to do that anymore on a hand shake? Or even a UN resolution? Who do you trust?

In principal I agree. In a perfect world no nation would engage in the practice. But the world isn't perfect. We don't trust anybody and they don't trust us.

It's reality. You may not like the argument, but it's still reality. Do you think that the various players are going to get together and agree not to do that anymore on a hand shake? Or even a UN resolution? Who do you trust?

In principal I agree. In a perfect world no nation would engage in the practice. But the world isn't perfect. We don't trust anybody and they don't trust us.

I'm not talking about nations exclusively. The dems and reps do this in our own country.

Yeah we did something wrong but the other guy did it first so it's ok. It's a race to the bottom.

I'm not talking about nations exclusively. The dems and reps do this in our own country.

Yeah we did something wrong but the other guy did it first so it's ok. It's a race to the bottom.

Exactly. And that's precisely why we have so may 'intelligence' agencies. Hell we don't even trust ourselves. It all goes back to pre-history. Moses sending spies into the land of Canaan. It seems to be part of the human DNA. In your neighborhood it's called "gossip."

If the asshole "personally prefers" a government shutdown, put up or shut the fuck up. He has the power of the pen on any spending bill, subject to over-ride.

But he is full of shit, so don't expect this to be anything but bluster.

We don't need a government shut down, we simple don't pay the asshats until they do their job and then come the midterms we fire all the commie's, the rino's and build the wall ,deport and protect everyone's freedoms not just a small select group of sjw/feminist inbreeds!

Government hums alone we work we live and they can stall and play games wiithout any paychecks , suddenly stuff will get done!

We don't need a government shut down, we simple don't pay the asshats until they do their job and then come the midterms we fire all the commie's, the rino's and build the wall ,deport and protect everyone's freedoms not just a small select group of sjw/feminist inbreeds!

Government hums alone we work we live and they can stall and play games wiithout any paychecks , suddenly stuff will get done!

Exactly which elected US government officials are commies? Please be specific so we can join your fight, son.

LMAO
You're a fucking dumbass.
You've put yourself up there with RightGuide and Spearchucker...the New 3 Stooges.

You're the dumb ass. Show us the physical evidence the Russians altered the election results. Even Comey, Wray, Rosenstein, Clapper, and Brennan all testified under oath they had no evidence the vote was altered by Russian interference.

Back