That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

"I quite agree with you. We should take them for later." She smiled. "Though I will admit I am more interested in a different type of dessert at the moment." Serena fluttered her lashes flirtingly.

Something about him made it so easy to flirt and make little references to sex. His bits of teasing were helping things move along. They kept this up, she might just jump him once they got back in the car.
 
Handing her a dessert menu, he smiled, "Then you have never had their creme brule." He kept a straight face for a moment, then laughed lightly. The fluttering lashes and all the other body signals she was giving him, consciously or unconsciously, were not lost on him, and he greatly enjoyed responding in kind.

When the waiter arrived, Sean explained that they would like their desserts to go. Having seen everything, he was non-plussed. Rena ordered one and Sean ordered three, telling her that she really should try everything life had to offer. In short order, a tidy bag was delivered containing four boxes of dessert, and the bill. Sean briefly looked at it, signed it and set it down. He stood, and offered Serena his arm again. She rose and took it and they left the dining room. As they passed the front door, he put his arm around her waist, his hand resting on the curve at the top of her hip. As they walked, he enjoyed feeling to subtle movements of the muscles of her core.

She giggled at him, "Going to grab my ass now?"

He smiled broadly at her, "Hmm, sorely tempting, but I think I will save that to go with dessert."

He unlocked the car and opened the door. She slid, allowing her skirt to ride high on her legs. He put the bag of desserts in the back seat and entered the car. Starting it up, he put it in gear and drove from the parking lot. Looking over at her, he said, "I would be pleased to offer you dessert at my place."
 
"Dessert at your place is fine by me. Though I will expect a tour tomorrow." She winked. Her skirt had ridden a decent amount higher when she got in this time than it had the first time but that was fine with her. She had removed her jacket and strategically unbuttoned the first button on her blouse making sure he would have caught the movement.
 
He smiled for what felt like the hundredth time this evening, "Feeling warm? I can put on the air if you like."

He had not missed her little display, and while she did not know it, she was fueling some of his biggest turn ons.

As they drove, he shifted at one point, then set his hand down upon her thigh. "Oh my," he commented, "You are getting quite hot."
 
"I'm not that warm where the air is needed. Thank you for the offer though."

She blushed when he put his hand on her thigh, knowing just how close he was to her warmth.

"Well it is a pleasant heat. But I'm sure you can probably take care of that without needing to turn on the air."
 
He slid his hand up her thigh a couple inches, just underneath her skirt, commenting, "I suspect you will be getting warmer before you get cooler." He began to massage her thigh, stroking her up and down, never moving higher than he had before, but enough that he knew she would feel it.

The miles passed as he got to know her thigh intimately. He drove into the driveway of a large victorian house. The drive split and he took the path to the side of the house, parking in the rear, near to the carriage house.

Turning to her, he reluctantly released her thigh, only to bring his hand behind her neck, pulling her closer for a kiss. It was a long, slow, languorous kiss. When his lips parted from hers, he whispered, "I have always had a hard time waiting for dessert."
 
Last edited:
Serena didn't resist the kiss. Instead she kissed him back. "Well that makes two of us I believe." She pulled him in for another one, her hand rubbing on his thigh
 
He hummed softly as she kissed him. Her kisses were delicious and her hand on his thigh was raising his temperature. His right hand was still curved around her neck. His left touched her arm and slid to her shoulder, gently pulling her towards him. Each kiss was a distinct treat, sweet and warm and sensual in its own way. After a time, he pulled back, just enough to say, "Please come inside with me."
 
Serena smiled seductively. "Sean, I thought you'd never ask. Lead the way." She rubbed his thigh just a bit longer before lightly grazing over his crotch with her hand. Finally she pulled away slowly and began to get out the car.
 
He inhaled as her hand passed over his crotch. Had she pressed harder, she would have felt the outline of is cock. As it was, she could not have missed the bulge.

He was enjoying this, the teasing and gradual buildup. She knew what she was doing, and he appreciated that. He exited the car, grabbed the bag of desserts, and met her on her side. He put his hand on her lower back and guided her up the stairs onto the back porch. It was broad with lots of chairs. He entertained informally there occasionally. He put the key in the door and opened it into a large kitchen. He flicked on the light and set the bag down on the island.

Turning towards her again, he caught her hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed it. He smiled as he looked at her, "Would you care for dessert now, or later?"
 
She blushed again as he kissed her hand. With a slight giggle, she looked into his eyes. "It depends on which type of dessert you're referring to. If you're talking about the goodies in the bag there, those can wait until later. If you're referring to my goodies, then we should go for that now."
 
He smiled broadly, "this way then." He led her through a door into a formal dining room. Taking her hand, he seated her in a large chair with ornately carved arms. As soon as she was seated, he leaned in to kiss her again. His hands were resting on the arms of the chair as their lips met again and again. His tongue darted into her mouth, tasting, testing. One of his hands rose to stroke her throat and trace down to the top button of her blouse. With practiced skill, he had her blouse unbuttoned and open as he began to kiss her jaw and down her throat. When the angle was right, he knelt down in front of her, freeing both his hands. He pulled the blouse from her skirt, opening it wider and then sliding it off her shoulders. His lips met her collarbones as his hands slid behind her back. Her bra did look lovely, but he craved the taste of her bare skin. In short order, her bra was loosened and he pulled it off her chest, as his lips met the top of her breasts.

"mmmm," he moaned as his lips touched her soft mounds. He took his time, savoring them, moving back and forth between them, teasing her. Finally, as his hand slid down to her waist, his tongue circled her right nipple, feeling the bumps of her areola beneath, then closed his lips on the hard bud.
 
Last edited:
Serena gasped and moaned at the right moments. Her head fell back as he took one of her nipples in his mouth. She held him closer, her fingers going through his hair. With her other hand, she guided his free hand under her skirt to her womanhood, slick and wet and hot from all the teasing and flirting they had been doing.
 
He smiled as she took his hand, setting it onto her wet pussy. He gave a low "mmmm," as his finger touched her labia, wet with honey. Ever so lightly he explored her, opening her lips like a flower, circling around her clit hood, teasing her opening. He kept this up for several minutes, as his lips slid down one breast and up onto the other. She seemed to appreciate his efforts. Moans could be feigned, but not wetness. He kissed up her chest again, to her throat, until they were lip to lip again. Their kisses were more urgent and hungry.

He whispered to her, "I much prefer tasting dessert to playing with it."

And with that, he withdrew his hands and kissed down her body, moving steadily until his head moved beneath her skirt. He relished what he found, giving her tentative licks, tasting her, finally sucking one of her labia into his mouth, enjoying her flesh.
 
Serena moaned in ecstasy as he teased her slit. When she felt his tongue on her womanhood, she almost came just from his first lick. That's how much effect his teasing had had on her. She carefully pulled her skirt up her legs so she could open her legs further. "Oh god....yes....keep doing that." She urged him on, feeling her orgasm mighty close
 
He had just tongue bathed her other labia, and pulled it gently with his lips. Releasing it, he ran his tongue between, up and down over her opening, slowly lapping the abundant sweet juices. He smiled inwardly as she urged him on. "All in good time," he thought, dipping his tongue inside her, or at least as far as the muscles of her pussy would allow penetration by the muscles of his tongue. It was far enough. It was intended to tease, nothing more.

He slipped in and out of her, then slowly licked up her pussy, until he felt the swell of her clit and hood. I lapped her slowly and very very gently. He pressed his lips around her clit and sucked gently. His tongue began to stroke her sensitive organ a little faster.
 
Soon she was slightly bucking her hips. He was definitely good with his mouth, both talking and eating her out. She was gasping and moaning as he penetrated her with his tongue. She didn't know having her pussy licked like this could feel so good. Soon, she was extremely close to orgasm. "I'm gonna cum!" Within seconds, her walls had tightened around his tongue as her juices flooded his mouth with her orgasm.
 
He groaned as she came, surprised at the gush of fluid spilling into his mouth. Mmm, she squirted. He had heard of women who did, but never played with one, never tasted one. He opened his mouth a bit wider, his lips covering her pussy, sucking gently. "Mmmmm," he moaned into her.

When Serena relaxed, he tilted his head back and smiled up at her, "My dear, you are delicious. I hope you will serve me dessert on a regular basis."

He contemplated seconds, but the urgency of his own desire urged him to start kissing up her body again.
 
"I will gladly do that." She smiled, her face flush still from her orgasm. Her eyes closed as he kissed his way back up her body.

Her hand reached out in attempt to stroke his cock. Her other one moved to undo his shirt. "I do hope you'll let me get my dessert too." She cooed. She wanted him badly....wanted to return the favor to him and suck his cock.
 
"Well," he said smoothly, the scent of her climax still strong and wet on his face, "I would hate to deprive you."

He moved over her breasts, sorely tempted to remain there for time, before kissing her neck, her jaw, her lips. He felt her hands on his clothes, undressing him as much as possible.

He took her by the shoulders and stood up, pulling her with him, "I find standing makes undressing so much easier."
 
She giggled as he pulled her to her feet. Her skirt fell in a pool around her feet as she stood. "Definitely much easier." She continued to remove his clothes and undress him.

Once his cock was free, she slid her hands over it, stroking him teasingly.
 
He sighed in an aroused content as this luscious young woman stroked his cock. Their naked bodies met as he bent to kiss her. Her lips were as delicious as the rest of her. Their lips parted as they kissed each other's face, until he whispered, would you like that desser sitting, kneeling, or on your back on the table?"
 
She looked him in the eyes, her own full of lust. "I have my own way of getting my dessert at the moment. But I won't mind an extra helping on my back afterwards." She carefully sank to her knees in front of him. She stroked his cock gently and placed a soft kiss to the head before slowly taking it in her mouth, her head bobbing back and forth on it as she gradually took more into her mouth before the head was at the back of her throat.
 
Standing during a blow job was a curious combination. You still had to stand, which required some effort, but you had a great point of view. He watched her curiously, wondering how deep she would take it. He groaned as more and more of his cock disappeared into her mouth. As the head tapped the back of her throat, he saw her look up at him, watching him watching her. He was breathing hard now,all the teasing catching up with him.
 
She stared up at him with lust filled bedroom eyes as her mouth and tongue teased his cock. She bobbed her head along his shaft, her tongue sweeping underneath his cock. The head of his cock repeatedly moving down the back of her throat
 
Back
Top