Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Posts will be delayed on my end. There was a death in the family, so I need to help take care of funeral arrangements.

Lots of love,

Kim.

Posts will be delayed on my end. There was a death in the family, so I need to help take care of funeral arrangements.

Lots of love,

Kim.

You have my condolences and deepest sympathies for the loss to you and your family.

Take all the time you need.

:( :heart:

We're glad to have you too, Kim.

And I, for one, am glad to provide what little warmth I can.

:heart:

A little warmth?

You light a fire in my heart.

:rose:

heart_on_fire_by_dana_alesandra-d5rh8jb.jpg

:heart:

Ben Affleck as the new Batman

not as hopefully optimistic as I was before I woke up.

still giving it a chance though. I didn't think he did a completely horrible job on Daredevil.

(lets be honest, he had help making that movie not so great)

Ben Affleck as the new Batman

not as hopefully optimistic as I was before I woke up.

still giving it a chance though. I didn't think he did a completely horrible job on Daredevil.

(lets be honest, he had help making that movie not so great)

true. and at least we don't need to hear that angry growl anymore. But i do hope they keep the Nolan verse suit for the most part intact.

Oh I definately think they miscast the hell out of this, but they said the same about Keaton in the 90's & he did fine, so I am witholding judgement fir now.

I'm just.....

I don't know.

I'm also withholding judgment until I see the movie. The one thing that will make it (him) alright is if he is a Batman fan. Bale said he was, said he always wanted to be Batman, and I think that had a lot to do with why he did such a good job. Aside from Affleck's completely left-wing viewpoint (who in Hollywood isn't), he's a capable actor. I think.

If Affleck can give that kind of commitment to the role, who knows?

(Just hope they don't cast Matt Damon as Robin).

Last edited:
I'm just.....

I don't know.

I'm also withholding judgment until I see the movie. The one thing that will make it (him) alright is if he is a Batman fan. Bale said he was, said he always wanted to be Batman, and I think that had a lot to do with why he did such a good job. Aside from Affleck's completely left-wing viewpoint (who in Hollywood isn't), he's a capable actor. I think.

If Affleck can give that kind of commitment to the role, who knows?

(Just hope they don't cast Matt Damon as Robin).

If they do they best be using the soundtrack from the Adam West/Bert Ward Batman series.......

And if they do the Darkknight returns I wanna see Angelina Jolie as the chick Robin! Just saying. Or Ya Ya Han from Heroes of Cosplay......

Back