The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pulls self out of wall, remembering to grab badge*

Rolph! What the hell! I swear you pushed me in that time.

It's what's for dinner.

Ingredients
1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons active dry yeast

:D

It's what's for dinner.

Ingredients
1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons active dry yeast

:D

OK. I give in.
What the 'eck is it when it's cooked (and how?)

Doesn't it though? Try adding Larium to jetlag if you want a 'sick' you remember. Bleagh!
Oh, I spent enough time on vacation being sick. I'm thinking a nap will be in order today.

I hope it was at least a pleasant flight back.
It was pretty good. I was able to get a few hours sleep and apparently slept deeply enough that I missed most of the turbulance.

Wait, maybe that was what spurred the dream I had....

Oh, I spent enough time on vacation being sick. I'm thinking a nap will be in order today.

It was pretty good. I was able to get a few hours sleep and apparently slept deeply enough that I missed most of the turbulance.

Wait, maybe that was what spurred the dream I had....

Turbulents? Are you sure it was a dream? ;)

I hear a plot bunny on the way. :D

Oh, I'm far too certain it was a dream, Tex. *sigh* Yeah, it's a definite plot bunny that will be added to the warren with the rest of them.

Interestingly, Monday's lunch involved a delicious rabbit stewed in cider.

Oh, I'm far too certain it was a dream, Tex. *sigh* Yeah, it's a definite plot bunny that will be added to the warren with the rest of them.

Interestingly, Monday's lunch involved a delicious rabbit stewed in cider.

That's what happens to a lot of my plot bunnies. :cool:

Marinated in Tabasco, dredged with flour and Italian seasoning, browned in Olive oil and simmered in a mix of half chicken stock and half dry sherry then thicken the liquid and pour over rice. Italo-Cajun heaven.

Marinated in Tabasco, dredged with flour and Italian seasoning, browned in Olive oil and simmered in a mix of half chicken stock and half dry sherry then thicken the liquid and pour over rice. Italo-Cajun heaven.

Milk marinade of Tabasco sauce, crushed garlic, mined onion, fresh cracked black pepper, and salt, set in the fridge over night.

Dredged in seasoned flour - salt, pepper, dried basil, oregano, parsley - run through an egg wash, rolled into Panko. Set aside.

In a large pot, onions, bell peppers, and celery are sauteed in...oh hell, now I want to make some sort of gumbo!!!

The taste would be wasted on my - sorry.
My taste buds are still in a bad way (and unlikely to get much better).
That said, the 'hot' stuff like Tabasco was never one of my favourites; it did my guts no favours at all.

The taste would be wasted on my - sorry.
My taste buds are still in a bad way (and unlikely to get much better).
That said, the 'hot' stuff like Tabasco was never one of my favourites; it did my guts no favours at all.

Replace the Tabasco with liquid smoke.

Replace the Tabasco with liquid smoke.

That stuff will kill you. The last time I had BBQ with that crap on it, I spent most of the night in the emergency room. Too much of it on the meat can cause all kinds of poisoning.

That stuff will kill you. The last time I had BBQ with that crap on it, I spent most of the night in the emergency room. Too much of it on the meat can cause all kinds of poisoning.

As the old Brylcreem commercials said: A little dab will do you.

Two, three drops are enough.

Plus, who needs liquid smoke ON meat? Someone didn't know how to use wood or wood chips. Gas grills SUCK!

As the old Brylcreem commercials said: A little dab will do you.

Two, three drops are enough.

Plus, who needs liquid smoke ON meat? Someone didn't know how to use wood or wood chips. Gas grills SUCK!

This was a bbq chain that I'm happy to say is no longer in business.

They weren't a chain when you were out here, Tex, but Lucille's of Long Beach is a small chain now and I am pleased to report that they are maintaining standards. All you have to do is walk by one and take a breath and you know they don't use liquid smoke. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back