The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all - looks like its going to be another warm sunny day....at last :)

More weekend chores to complete but going to try to fit in some fun stuff as well. Why do weekend days seem to have less hours than workdays??

fun stuff? ;)

Sounds like you got too much sub Daisy. Last time I did that to myself I was unable to do anything for a week, including eat. Lost a stone in weight and still had to deal with relationship angst.

I'll never forget my hat again in the sun :)

Even if it isn't too pretty any more. I really need a new one.

Sounds like you got too muchsub Daisy. Last time I did that to myself I was unable to do anything for a week, including eat. Lost a stone in weight and still had to deal with relationship angst.

I'll never forget my hat again in the sun :)

Even if it isn't too pretty any more. I really need a new one.

Freudian slip Mal? :D

I wasn't actially out in it much, but I thing I stupidly got dehydrated.
I tend not to sit and bake, I am so fair skinned, even an hour will end in burning pain!

Freudian slip Mal? :D

I wasn't actially out in it much, but I thing I stupidly got dehydrated.
I tend not to sit and bake, I am so fair skinned, even an hour will end in burning pain!

Yup, must be.

And yeah, I go from white to red in no time too.

Sorry to hear you guys burn so easily. I have suffered with heatstroke before but never really burned. Sounds weird I know but it happens. And I'm with you Mal, heatstroke is nasty.

Just been for a run. Didnt take any water with me and the guy who usually sells it had sold out, of course :(

I don't think a shower has ever felt as good...

Just been for a run.

I wanted to go out for a run today, but I convinced myself that the weather was too hot for it. Now, though, you've set a precedent that I might need to follow. ;)

I like your hair in your new avatar, by the way, Lally. :)

I wanted to go out for a run today, but I convinced myself that the weather was too hot for it. Now, though, you've set a precedent that I might need to follow. ;)

I like your hair in your new avatar, by the way, Lally. :)

Thank you, kind sir! :)

The heat was okay - it's the humidity I found hard. Wasn't too bad when I was going round the lake because there was a good breeze, but the air in the woods was thick enough to cut with a knife.

Come on Murray!

article-0-17151F58000005DC-414_634x654.jpg

Please say that one of the ladies on the board said two weeks ago, "It would take a Brit to win Wimbledon before I would ever post nude photos of myself on the Literotica forums" :D

Knew he could do it!

Alas, now I have no more reason to procrastinate. The housework still won't do itself.

Later all.

The heat was okay - it's the humidity I found hard. Wasn't too bad when I was going round the lake because there was a good breeze, but the air in the woods was thick enough to cut with a knife.

I suffer similarly with the combination of humidity and heat, so I waited until 6.00pm before I went out. By then, the temperature had dropped a bit and there was a fresh breeze in the air -- it was quite pleasant, in fact -- so I clocked up 4.2 miles of steady running before returning for a cool bath. I feel quite refreshed now. :)

Thanks for your peer pressure to get me out there! I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

I suffer similarly with the combination of humidity and heat, so I waited until 6.00pm before I went out. By then, the temperature had dropped a bit and there was a fresh breeze in the air -- it was quite pleasant, in fact -- so I clocked up 4.2 miles of steady running before returning for a cool bath. I feel quite refreshed now. :)

Thanks for your peer pressure to get me out there! I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

My pleasure :) and I'm sure I'll need you to return the favour at some point!

Please say that one of the ladies on the board said two weeks ago, "It would take a Brit to win Wimbledon before I would ever post nude photos of myself on the Literotica forums" :D

Well, it wasn't this lady....:D

Well, it wasn't this lady....:D

Or this one!

He played well tho, most impressive, although I feel it would have been a different story if Novac hadn't had such a hard semi.

Virgin is down, so no tv and internet, thank goodness for smart phones or I may just have to shoot myself!

Well done on all the running! I couldn't think of anything worse in this heat!!

... it would have been a different story if Novac hadn't had such a hard semi.

*tries not to giggle* :p

Are you sure it was a lady? It wasn't me, was it? :eek:

*rushes back through threads to check*

Good evening all :)

Is it sad that I not only missed the Wimbledon...aI didn't really notice? :cool:

However, I am looking forward to the evening getting cooler before bedtime...it's been so hot working at the computer.

I'm Home... I may be a little sun burned. I may be a little dehydrated. But i had a fun afternoon. hurrah.

No tennis for me either, only heard on the 10 o'clock news who won, though given the cheer from the bar earlier I suspected.

Sounds like most of you had ok days?

I'm Home... I may be a little sun burned. I may be a little dehydrated. But i had a fun afternoon. hurrah.

No tennis for me either, only heard on the 10 o'clock news who won, though given the cheer from the bar earlier I suspected.

Glad you enjoyed yourself :D

*tries not to giggle* :p

Are you sure it was a lady? It wasn't me, was it? :eek:

*rushes back through threads to check*

Did I actually say "hard" and "semi" in the same sentence, on here too :rolleyes: sheesh!!

Soooo, enquiring minds want to know.....was she there? ;)

Good evening all :)

Is it sad that I not only missed the Wimbledon...aI didn't really notice? :cool:

However, I am looking forward to the evening getting cooler before bedtime...it's been so hot working at the computer.

Our broadband is down, so the computer is off, tv is down too, its really quiet!
Upstairs is like a sweat box, its at least 10 degrees hotter. Think I might crash on the couch at this rate!

Glad your afternoon was good.

And yeah, an interesting one. :cool:

Morning all

Sounds like you had interesting weekends :D

Going to be warm again today - too bad I'm going to be stuck in the office or car all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back