hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trail kisses down between your breasts, sliding my hands down the side of your body, holding your hips. Kissing and licking over your breasts until I reach a nipple. I close my lips around it and draw it into my mouth.

rocking my hips up against your body my toes curling biting my lip. mmm my nipples hardeing in your mouth

enjoy
happy a hundredth page

Damn! You're so sexy. Today, I dedicate my hard-on to you. I'm hard for you, and because of you. first the audios, and now this extremely hot video. LOVED IT. You have such a sweet edible little pussy. The nigh gown, looks so sexy on you too. :kiss: # Forever sexy, and sexual!:heart:

mhmmm

heheh ooh the possibilities[/QUOTE]

Never fear, I will make a list... ;)

i'm sure i'll be enjoying for quite some time to come. and that is a damn noisy bed...

I am pretty sure I have complained to you all about the level of noise my bed makes....thus why sex has only happened twice on my bed

Damn you :) I was jusssst about ok again and you go and start making me wonder what you'd be doing under my desk.

okay well i won't mention i was planning to unzip your trousers really slowly my fingertips brushing over your bulge, pulling your cock out spitting on your cock before slipping it into my mouth sliding you in and out

Well thats not helping yet its helping incredibly well all at the same time!! Are you a swallow kinda woman? *wonders where all the women like you are in Leics??*

Well thats not helping yet its helping incredibly well all at the same time!! Are you a swallow kinda woman? *wonders where all the women like you are in Leics??*

heheh never spat in my life...i like the taste too much ;)
yeah i don't even know where leics is

rocking my hips up against your body my toes curling biting my lip. mmm my nipples hardeing in your mouth

I close my teeth on your nipple giving it a gentle bite, then pull on it with my teeth letting it slide out between them. I do this several times licking and teasing at the the top of the nipple in between. I slide a hand down onto your inner thigh stroking it gently.

heheh never spat in my life...i like the taste too much ;)
yeah i don't even know where leics is

Ummm down the M1 past Leeds Sheff Doncaster and Nottingham. Slap bang in the middle of the country. Love a gal who doesnt waste good cum. Unless she likes it on her breasts of course:)

I close my teeth on your nipple giving it a gentle bite, then pull on it with my teeth letting it slide out between them. I do this several times licking and teasing at the the top of the nipple in between. I slide a hand down onto your inner thigh stroking it gently.

arching my back my nippples pressed tighter to your mouth. moaning my pussy glistening wet

Ummm down the M1 past Leeds Sheff Doncaster and Nottingham. Slap bang in the middle of the country. Love a gal who doesnt waste good cum. Unless she likes it on her breasts of course:)

heheh that is always fun happened on quite a few occasions now. prettty hot had to keep it on even though i had a friend round

arching my back my nippples pressed tighter to your mouth. moaning my pussy glistening wet

heheh that is always fun happened on quite a few occasions now. prettty hot had to keep it on even though i had a friend round

Nice! You HAD to leave on or chose to? :D

Gold star for you! :) heck, have two... One for each nipple. *Note to self - find cum lovin woman*

okay well i won't mention i was planning to unzip your trousers really slowly my fingertips brushing over your bulge, pulling your cock out spitting on your cock before slipping it into my mouth sliding you in and out

God I wish you could follow through on this right now. Do you think my purple rubber cockrings would be a problem, or could you work around them?

And where are these audio stories of yours? I'm dying to hear your voice...

God I wish you could follow through on this right now. Do you think my purple rubber cockrings would be a problem, or could you work around them?

And where are these audio stories of yours? I'm dying to hear your voice...

there is a link above for my audio somewhere

no i think i could work around this

My fingers continue to make teasing upward strokes on the inside of your thighs as my mouth leaves your breast with a few last long laps of the tongue before travelling in little kisses down towards your navel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back