….

I am amature married housewife living in UK. I have always felt like exploring the submissive side of me which I have always been aware of but has not been exploited by anyone. I do not see quite how I could fit in a submissive lifestyle in secret. If it was just by e-mail I suppose that might work, but I do not have access to a camer, webcam or skype. Given those restrictions and the limitations of being married and with a husabnd mainly at home, I am nevertheless attracted to the notion of being what amounts to an online slave I suppose you would call it

I am amature married housewife living in UK. I have always felt like exploring the submissive side of me which I have always been aware of but has not been exploited by anyone. I do not see quite how I could fit in a submissive lifestyle in secret. If it was just by e-mail I suppose that might work, but I do not have access to a camer, webcam or skype. Given those restrictions and the limitations of being married and with a husabnd mainly at home, I am nevertheless attracted to the notion of being what amounts to an online slave I suppose you would call it

Explore it! This is a good place to get ideas how you can realize your fantasy, including be an online submissive.

Good Luck.

I realized something while being apart of this site. It's that I find it truly erotic to see and read a women's submission through her words. To see a women give up control, to let her dark desire out through her own words. Or to know a woman has felt my Domination through my words. To know a woman burns with humiliation to know her mind can convey her body to feel as it my words are in RL. To have her mind portray my use of her.
I'm looking for a woman who's willing to let her mind submit to me. Who's willing to escape into her hidden dark desires. Who's willing to accept my every word and let them guide us both.

You don't have to be the best writer. I'm not the best writer either. You just have to be willing to let yourself go. Pm me and I will tell more about myself and the things I like and don't like

hello I read your post can we chat

Nancy

Your post is interesting...isn't all domination really domination of the mind?

Your post is interesting...isn't all domination really domination of the mind?

I agree with you entirely. Unless something awful is happening, domination and submission are all about what a person agrees to, therefore entirely a mental thing. Obviously, it will involve physical acts more often than not, but it is the mental aspect that drives our will to submit or to dominate.

I agree with you entirely. Unless something awful is happening, domination and submission are all about what a person agrees to, therefore entirely a mental thing. Obviously, it will involve physical acts more often than not, but it is the mental aspect that drives our will to submit or to dominate.

Absolutely. But even if something awful is happening, domination still happens in the mind as well as to the body. I think that aspect is what makes the rape fantasy so appealing to some.

Back