new male submissive seeking a domme

nervoussub

Experienced
Hi everyone

I have just joined this site after being recommended by a friend, I am a new and curious male submissive looking for help and guidance from a female domme.

I am looking for online training initially because as my name suggest I am very nervous, I hope to make friends here and learn from the community

Last edited:
So tell me why should some dominant female pick you for training among plenty of other potential male subs? What makes you special? Or what would make you special to particular kind of woman you are looking for?
In example:
I like Sci-Fi and fantasy books and video games. If all your internet practice is FB and Lit we dont have much in common. I wear sneakers, jeans and T-shirts. If you dream about perfectly made up leather corset domme in high heels, I am afraid we would not get along so well. I love cats. If you would go ew just hearing my cat meow while we talk, that would be a total mood breaker for me. I have kids who are 20+. If you are under 30 or so I would have to inform you I am not looking for a son.
New and nervous is fine but doesnt tell much and if you want to somehow stand out among many men like you, you have to make a bit more effort.

So tell me why should some dominant female pick you for training among plenty of other potential male subs? What makes you special? Or what would make you special to particular kind of woman you are looking for?
In example:
I like Sci-Fi and fantasy books and video games. If all your internet practice is FB and Lit we dont have much in common. I wear sneakers, jeans and T-shirts. If you dream about perfectly made up leather corset domme in high heels, I am afraid we would not get along so well. I love cats. If you would go ew just hearing my cat meow while we talk, that would be a total mood breaker for me. I have kids who are 20+. If you are under 30 or so I would have to inform you I am not looking for a son.
New and nervous is fine but doesnt tell much and if you want to somehow stand out among many men like you, you have to make a bit more effort.

Thank you for your reply, you make some very valid points and it is this kind of thing that I am looking to learn, I am also very much into sci fi, though mostly TV and film, video gaming I also enjoy, I don't think the clothes you wear are relevevant at all and I do like cats so that wouldn't be a problem either

lots of views but not many replies, please drop me a pm if you have any thoughts or questions

Fun times

I would like to wish you luck and fun times here on Lit. I haven't on as much as I would like and miss it when I don't.

giving this another try, hoping to make some connections and really start to learn more about BDSM and Ds, happy to answer any questions via PM

just back and having a look around, still looking for connections, friendships and hopefully more

thanks for the advice and encouragement on here and PM, still looking to make genuine connections though

Back