~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speechless Bird..shes amazing....
haha..thanks..:)...glad you like em'

___

Last edited:
Ya' know, I feel like the biggest schmuck for never have taken a single nude photograph of her before the age of 40....:eek:

Somethings get better with age :)

Those sock fuck pics are way too much! I came very close to losing it looking at your pics...can't wait to see more ;)

Last edited:
Did you take any non-nude pix of her when she was younger? I'd love to see one from when you first met her! You must have been beside yourself with excitement.

Also, these archival images are fantastic. It is truly sad that Lit has issues with them, especially since the laws that govern such content have been challenged in the courts. Still, I'm so glad you found a place to host them. They're little treasures, each.

Peace,

s

haha..thanks..:)...glad you like em'

___

All you have today, Bird? ;)
All of these hot fucking shots
are fucking hottttt! :devil:
More than enough!

Thanks for sharing and thank you Lynn for being the sex goddess you are! :kiss:'s & :rose:'s

Did you take any non-nude pix of her when she was younger? I'd love to see one from when you first met her! You must have been beside yourself with excitement.

Also, these archival images are fantastic. It is truly sad that Lit has issues with them, especially since the laws that govern such content have been challenged in the courts. Still, I'm so glad you found a place to host them. They're little treasures, each.

Peace,

s
I'm sure I(we) have non-nudes....those would take a LOT more work to post up though(most likely non-digital)...sooo...not sure we are ever gonna see those...:rolleyes:.....its hard enough for me to find time to post these current ones....i'll keep it in mind though;)

All you have today, Bird? ;)
All of these hot fucking shots
are fucking hottttt! :devil:
More than enough!

Thanks for sharing and thank you Lynn for being the sex goddess you are! :kiss:'s & :rose:'s
Thanks bud...glad you don't mind seeing them again...

I'm sure I(we) have non-nudes....those would take a LOT more work to post up though(most likely non-digital)...sooo...not sure we are ever gonna see those...:rolleyes:.....its hard enough for me to find time to post these current ones....i'll keep it in mind though;)

You don't need to scan a whole bunch... Just one or two.

Also, if you still have the negs, most photo places can produce a CD from them.

Just a thought...

You don't need to scan a whole bunch... Just one or two.

Also, if you still have the negs, most photo places can produce a CD from them.

Just a thought...

alright, i'm gonna see what I can do....:)

Been gone for 5 days Bird...and feel like I have been gone a month with all the wonderful postings you two have made. My god, Lynn is sooooooooooooooo hot! Thanks for sharing all your great pictures, you two!
th_bravo.gif

Been gone for 5 days Bird...and feel like I have been gone a month with all the wonderful postings you two have made. My god, Lynn is sooooooooooooooo hot! Thanks for sharing all your great pictures, you two!

Thanks bud, we are just glad you enjoy them!

Last edited:

Thanks bud...glad you don't mind seeing them again...

Can Never get enough of Lynn, Bird! ;)

One can never get tired of those explicit pics.

I still have the ones you made for me saved. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back