Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a call from some guy's answering machine telling me that he was in an important meeting with Mister Donald Trump, and then I got sent to a machine that told me my task couldn't be processed and hung up on me...

What the fuck?
 
I am so sick of deleting mountains of spam posts from the gaming forums I moderate...

And I'm getting sick in body as well...
 
I just got a call from some guy's answering machine telling me that he was in an important meeting with Mister Donald Trump, and then I got sent to a machine that told me my task couldn't be processed and hung up on me...

What the fuck?

Have you checked the date, yet? Have you called your friends?
 
Wish someone had played a good ol' April Fools' joke on me today...or better yet, that I'd had the guts to play the one I was dared to play on our new manager. Might've made the day slightly more enjoyable, but I didn't want to risk his wrath...the guy flies off the handle at the smallest things and stresses out over the silliest things. :rolleyes:

On the upside though, did anybody happen to see Google today? :D
 
Wish someone had played a good ol' April Fools' joke on me today...or better yet, that I'd had the guts to play the one I was dared to play on our new manager. Might've made the day slightly more enjoyable, but I didn't want to risk his wrath...the guy flies off the handle at the smallest things and stresses out over the silliest things. :rolleyes:

On the upside though, did anybody happen to see Google today? :D

Only fitting since Topeka changed their name to Google....


Oh...I just had a bad thought...:devil:
 
The universe speaks in many languages but only one voice. The langage is not Narn or human or Centauri or Gaim or Minbari. It speaks in the language of hope. It speaks in the language of trust. It speaks in the language of strength and the language of compassion. It is the language of the heart and the language of the soul. But always it is the same voice. It is the voice of our ancestors speaking through us. And the voice of our inheritors waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: "We are one." No matter the blood, no matter the skin, no matter the world, no matter the star: we are one. No matter the pain, no matter the darkness, no matter the loss, no matter the fear: we are one. Here gathered together in common cause we agree to recognize this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us, and each voice lost, diminishes us. We are the voice of the universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one. - G'kar.
 
It's a person who discriminates against certain types of food. Or so I was just told, since I said I won't eat Asian food because I don't like it.

That would be everyone then. I know of few people that would eat everything.
 
I am so willing to break the fingers of the people that programed the spam-bots that are haunting the gaming forums that I moderate.

I'm also considering not moderating the forums anymore, and make the admins do some work for once.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top