Time changes?

Please come visit me in D.C. (the other Washington) and teach me your wisdom. I swear I am going to go Postal one day soon. Say, is going Postal even a thing anymore?

Anyway I’m gritting my teeth just thinking about the traffic situation out here. :mad:

I was there once. That was no picnic either. Sorry. I just do a lot of meditation and don't really get too upset with things like traffic. I just listen to the radio.

Hypoxia said:
I'm all for 6-D spacetime, with the three spacial axes x, y, and z, and the three temporal axes tee, tau, and teh. They should be fun to loop and twist around.
Do they all run in the same direction? My timelines seem to run forwards and backwards at the same time and arty about the same rate. I sort of assume my characters know which timeline they're in, but it can get confusing.
No, the temporal axes are as distinct as the spacial trio. I stole those timelines from Heinlein's NUMBER OF THE BEAST. Tee is our usual time. Tau (or maybe it's teh) runs to parallel universes and teh (or maybe it's tau) runs to fantasy universes wherein lie all fictions. Barsoom is out yonder, somewhere beyond Perelandra or Eden.

Back