Profile Information

Nezhul

Angry Flufferpuff
Look, fix it. I want to edit it.

This site is basically currently violates my rights for privacy. I want my location information GONE. And I simply can't remove it.

This is a huge issue, and knowing a thing or two about site management - it's an issue that literally takes half an hour to fix.

FIX IT.
Hundreds of users are telling you this for a year, and you are too lazy to fix a simple bug. WTF?

This site is basically currently violates my rights for privacy. I want my location information GONE. And I simply can't remove it.

This is a huge issue, and knowing a thing or two about site management - it's an issue that literally takes half an hour to fix.

FIX IT.
Hundreds of users are telling you this for a year, and you are too lazy to fix a simple bug. WTF?
You are living off this site. At least make SOME effort to maintain it.

FIX IT.

You and everyone else.

Is this the right thread for profile updating? I went to FAQ and clicked the link but it only takes me to the posts I follow. I would like to put my birthday and info about myself.
Thank you for help.

Is this the right thread for profile updating? I went to FAQ and clicked the link but it only takes me to the posts I follow. I would like to put my birthday and info about myself.
Thank you for help.

Nevermind. I found it. Though I don't see the info when I click on my profile lol

I'm just wanting to put in a profile. Is it not set up for that?
The "writer's side" biography works and can be updated, the forum side profile can't be updated. The two halves of the system aren't joined together properly, and one half is broken.

I would say that I am somehow disappointed with this, but when the bottom of every thread page says “Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online.” I suddenly realize that not a damn thing has been done to maintain this site since 2013.

Back